Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Do your loved ones still eat processed meat? An article for you.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 17, 2011 12:37AM

This will come as no surprise to any of you but I bet someone you care about still eats this garbage. Maybe this will help them change their mind.

[news.iskcon.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do your loved ones still eat processed meat? An article for you.
Posted by: roxeli ()
Date: December 17, 2011 09:17AM

Thank you for sharing that. I sent it to my ex husband who eats enormous amounts of processed meats. I swear it is why he has high blood pressure.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: December 17, 2011 10:08PM

Some relatives eat that stuff. I suppose it will still be bad even if there wasn't any nitrates? It just makes it worse. My partners mother likes to eat liverworst, gads it smells so bad. I don't think she will see another year, her health is poor.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: December 19, 2011 04:47PM

Ah, this takes me back to garde manger class in cooking school, where I had to take a stand against being the one to put the inocuous sounding Prague Powder No. 1 into the grinder with the meat cuts. "You cannot tell me that's not a carcinogen," I remarked to the instructor as we gazed at the shimmering pink additive mix in workbowl. That was a tough class to get through; you can know too much . . .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables