Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Chemtrails
Posted by: rab ()
Date: January 09, 2012 03:51PM

This youtube documentary is very informative, including an organic farm in Hawaii among other testing locations.

[www.youtube.com]

Test results in Phoenix show high levels of metals.
[www.rense.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2012 03:55PM by rab.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chemtrails
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 09, 2012 07:05PM

Thanks for that...I will watch at my leisure. This may not be the correct forum to post stuff like this but I will add that since chemtrails have been pointed out to me this past summer, I have been incensed at how often and huge they are!

Oh, and today I heard some helicopters that sounds like they had engine trouble and looked up. Very odd, their appearance. They looked like black helicopters! eye rolling smiley

Date: January 09, 2012 09:24PM

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: January 09, 2012 11:19PM

I went to watch this vid since chemtrails have been an interest of mine for a few years. It was excellent and I'll watch more of their videos over time.

When I lived in Portland, Oregon the last time I noticed the sky was always clouded with a grid of cloudy material that wafted out with time. It was summer and they ruined the blue sky with their spraying. I called a couple people, one was a reporter for the local paper, and one was the organization of Environmental Protection. I took pictures and posted them on yahoo photos.

If you take the time to watch this video you'll see how concerned most of our elected government reps are..not so much.

I think that the folks for Occupy whatever town could take this up as a cause because this is what our wealthiest and most powerful 1% of the 1% do with their muscle.

I want my sky and air back without the heavy metal toxins raining down on us.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 09, 2012 11:27PM

Have you watched the Global Dimming documentary? Without tons of crap in the sky deflecting the increased rays of the sun we'd burn right up. All that pollution actually protects us, how scary is that?

Date: January 09, 2012 11:40PM

I don't think pouring tons of aluminum, and barium into our atmosphere is going to help anything. In fact hard science has shown how toxic those heavy metals are to human, animal, and plant life.

Just because it can be done doesn't mean it should be done.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 09, 2012 11:56PM

Oh, I agree it's a terrible solution but I still recommend watching Global Dimming.

Posted by: HeavenHands ()
Date: January 09, 2012 11:56PM

First of all, I don't know the answer to any of this. Last summer sitting around a campfire with some friends right at sunset, chemtrails criss-crossed throughout the sky. We sort of joked about it. One of my scientist buddies, and when I say scientist I mean SCIENTIST, mocked the notion and said that the trails are a result of steam or something like that. The first thing that came to my mind was that those same planes flew across the sky when I was a kid, but there were no pluming trails like that back then that would linger for hours upon hours . I didn't bring that up with my friend because science people tend to scoff at the anecdotal, but still, there were no trails like that when I was a kid.

I'm wondering what everyone else remembers from their childhood. I'm 44 so I'm talking about the 70s and early to mid 80s.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2012 11:57PM by HeavenHands.

Date: January 10, 2012 01:41AM

HH, I am 46! And for a long time I thought that planes gave off that exhaust. Then I looked very closely recently and noticed that the planes were not leaving trails but these other aircraft were. And the lines sometimes are so thick!

They say it's aluminum oxide sad smiley

Posted by: HeavenHands ()
Date: January 10, 2012 02:08AM

Maybe I lived in an area where they weren't using chemtrails yet. I honestly know little to nothing about this. Hopefully I'll get time to watch some movies or read some articles later.

Posted by: rab ()
Date: January 10, 2012 03:12AM

Chemtrails DO NOT help with (non existin, hoax) 'global warming'. Actually, these clouds creat an oven effect and make the temperature on the ground higher.

Date: January 12, 2012 02:38AM

I think they're trying to poison our brains. And based upon much of the nonsensical non-thinking I see on a regular basis, mission accomplished sad smiley

Posted by: WorkoutMan ()
Date: January 13, 2012 02:04AM

While they may be poisoning us by acident. I don't understand why they would deliberately poison us with chemtrails? Aren't we already getting poisoned enough? I haven't researched the topic at all however, the conspiracy just seems far fetched??

Date: January 13, 2012 04:13AM

I don't think they are intentionally poisoning us or the land and water but that's what's happening it seems.

I think that there aren't any real laws that say who can do what in our sky/atmosphere. I don't know how that can be but there was a little bit about it in the movie. So a farmer can hire a plane to douse his crops with pesticides. Think of all the different programs/entities spraying for different things. Mosquitoes, those fruit flies in CA., weed abatement, on and on.

Then think of a group with so much money and so much clout they can practice doing things like weather manipulation (our military), or the HAARP* Project (Pioneering Ionospheric Radio Science Research for the Twenty-First Century) and then the actions of Monsanto and their agenda.

I like that one of the people in the movie says that you can bet what they are doing with regard to the chemtrails is not in our best interests.

Love,
Prism

Date: January 14, 2012 02:24AM

[members.iimetro.com.au]

This article claims it's to make us sick. Why would anyone doubt that "they" would want to poison us in some way? There are all sorts of reasons to suppress brain function, most notably to keep us passive like sheeple. Critical thinking leads to dissent. Look at how most people do what others do. They eat what others eat, watch shows that others watch, and ridicule those who stray from this pattern. Even conspiracy theories are automatically dismissed as too fantastic. This is a form of passive thinking. Until you can at least make a space in your brain for the possibility that something like this could happen, it's conditioned mind.

I read that during the Holocaust they put fluoride in the water to pacify the prisoners' minds. Did you know that Prozac's foundation is fluoride? eye rolling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables