Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Amla Versus Diabetes
Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: January 30, 2012 12:55PM

Wasn't sure whether to stick this here or in the other health section but interesting video from Dr Greger none the less and amla is a living food so here goes.

Really enjoying his straightforward videos.

[amlaberry.co.uk]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amla Versus Diabetes
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: January 30, 2012 03:44PM

Great vid; I'm beginning to like Greger's style more and more--like a really good biology lecturer I had in college smiling smiley Thanks for posting!

Posted by: roxeli ()
Date: January 31, 2012 05:20AM

Thank you for that link. I just sent it to my brother who has Type 2 Diabetes. He tried an all plant based diet for 5 weeks and saw a marked improvement in his blood sugar, but then, much to my disappointment, he quit. Now he's back to eating high fat and the doctor just added another meds to lower his sugar.

If I had Diabetes I would jump at the opportunity to remove the cause naturally. What is wrong with people? I just don't understand it!

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: January 31, 2012 10:39PM

Not a prob glad to pass it on smiling smiley.

Seems that Dr. Greger is a fan of amla as he has done a few other videos. I re-shared these on my blog.

[www.amlaberry.co.uk]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables