Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Curing And Preventing Allergies On A Raw Food Diet
Posted by: RusticBohemian ()
Date: January 15, 2012 08:07AM

Come down with skin rashes when you eat peanuts or a runny nose when the dandelions are spreading their seeds about?

Most people are content to blame their genes, like they do with most health issues, but the truth is that what you eat -and what your mother ate while pregnant and breastfeeding you - plays a huge role in whether or not you'll develop allergies.

If you've already got them, a raw diet is the most effective way I've seen to reverse them, with the possible exception of extended water fasts.

To learn about how what you eat can determine how much you'll be sniffing, check out this article: [www.raw-food-health.net]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Curing And Preventing Allergies On A Raw Food Diet
Posted by: Avonlea820 ()
Date: February 01, 2012 01:25AM

I am curious about the link between a rash I experience on my leg (my doctors say exzema) and my diet. I lterally get itchy and swollen after eating. But when I eat lots of fresh fruit without heavier foods, it clears up!

Re: Curing And Preventing Allergies On A Raw Food Diet
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 03, 2012 06:10AM

I would say that two things have helped my allergies tremendously

1. vitamin D, both from sun exposure and supplements. Yes, I know, supplements aren't raw, I'm just saying I've noticed a lot of health benefits from it.

2. Eating lots of fat, and going easy on the carbs. Plant foods in general weaken the action of vitamin D in the body, but especially plant-based sugars.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables