Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Cysts on the Brain!
Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: February 08, 2012 07:01PM

I want to research about cysts maybe some one can get me started off. Preferably what causes them and a natural cure. I am quite sure it is partly an immune disorder and most likely caused by diet and stress like most other diseases.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cysts on the Brain!
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: February 08, 2012 07:34PM

I've experienced fluid filled cyst and I can tell you it was putrid when it finally was expelled. Cysts on the brain are pretty much same thing, fluid filled.

I think it's the toxic waste lands of our body gathering in some fatty locale that can keep it at bay from other parts of our bodies.

I also think it can be other things that are being surrounded by our body defenses like parasites, viruses, etc.

I had a neighbor I did daycare for, she ended up having a worm lodge in her brain (if it had lodged in her heart she would probably have died) and she had brain surgery to remove it. (The worm was from under-cooked pork)

I don't know about stress as that seems to me to be used way too often for too many things. It reminds me of what some people were told that it was all in their minds. Now they just say you have too much stress.

Diet certainly..biggest factor in my mind. So a raw foods diet, with lots of green juices. Also I believe soaking in hot water, or steam baths, saunas are great. I don't know about brain cysts though. I think something that can penetrate the blood-brain barrier like activated charcoal may help a great deal.

What'cha interested in brain cysts for? You don't have to answer that.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: February 08, 2012 09:31PM

There are many different causes i believe such as toxic accumulation i.e heavy metals, hormonal imbalances such as estrogen and androgen imbalances, sluggish lymphatic system is another cause.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: February 09, 2012 12:45AM

The brain cyst is a friend of mine and I did do some research on the web. and it is pretty much what I thought, but there were a few things that I learned. Intresting stuff, thanks for the reply.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables