Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Rawpolooza 2012
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 04, 2012 07:27AM

Hey, did anybody follow the discussions? Steve Prussack was the presenter, and I bought the 'VIP' thing so I could download the talks and listen to them whenever. Although I haven't listened to all of them yet, from what I have listened to there's alot of great info, with a little doubling up, but that's understandable. All in all it was successful in that it united like-minded people from all over our world, and we got to pick the minds of some prominate raw food people. The raw vegan food movement is alive and growing, and I look forward to more of the same.

For some of us, like me, it can be abit lonely in that compared with the general population, there's not many raw vegans in any given area. That's why I love the internet and forums such as this one. Anyway, any thoughts? Cheers smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rawpolooza 2012
Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: February 06, 2012 10:42PM

i heard allot i missed a few but i didn't pay .

i really liked the ones i heard . i even edited a few to take out all the stuttering and make them more listen to able.

life vs lifelessness

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 08, 2012 09:25AM

Cool, I've got an email from Steve that said he is going to release a box DVD set of 'rawpolooza'. I've downloaded all of the interviews, but I still might buy the DVD set. It seems that not alot of people tuned into it???

Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: February 09, 2012 10:53AM

I tuned into what i could and i think i caught most of what i wanted the 801010 people made a great showing . i have some reservations about allot of stuff but i guess that can be left out and edited in post ; )

life vs lifelessness

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables