Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

h2o2 parasites and 1 year raw!
Posted by: Pame'laVik'toria ()
Date: February 27, 2012 09:15PM

Hi everyone! I have now been on the raw diet for a year. Before I started, I was bed ridden with chronic fatigue for days at a time. And I looked at least 10nyears older than my age. The raw diet got me up to 40% of my old energy levels. And I was so grateful. I could exercise and get about having a fun life. But I was still getting sick off of everyone. Then I started h2o2 therapy and WOW! In my first 5 days, my sinus infection almost cleared completely, and my energy soared! I haven't felt this kind of energy in my adult life. Then after a week, I started passing dead stomach worms. When I would take the h2o2, my stomach felt very upset, which I was warned would happen if you have them. Then by the 3rd week when I got up to 25 drops, I started passing a different kind of worm, clearish and looked like vermicelli. In the past, I have done home colonics and passed black sesame seed looking parasites. But when I started h2o2, I added it to my colonic water. The o2 just kills them on contact! I finished week 4, and now am down to 17 drops, and still passing worms! I feel amazing even though I am no where near finished
detoxed, and still passing critters! Amazing!

My video to keep me inspired on my health quest: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2012 09:23PM by Pame'laVik'toria.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: h2o2 parasites and 1 year raw!
Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: February 27, 2012 09:32PM

Very cool to hear such success! good luck with the rest. I would like to know about this h2o2, I will look it up. I suppose it is just a dissolved oxygen product?

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: February 28, 2012 06:42PM

H2o2 is hydrogen peroxide usually diluted to a concentration acceptable to the body and comes with benefits. Not something i recommend unless you know what you are doing, you could get similar benefits from real ozonated water using an ozone generator.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: February 28, 2012 08:30PM

Thanks powerlifter I was just about to look that up. I certainly wont be doint it because of my severe condition. I have tried ozone and that almost killed me! I have an ozone generator. Good to hear such success though with no detectable side effects. I believe in keeping it as natural so personally I would use garlic and all the other awesome stuff available.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: February 28, 2012 08:37PM

What problems with ozone were you having rzman and what ozone generator and application were you using. If not too personal your condition also?

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: February 29, 2012 04:22AM

congrats on one year raw Pamela smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables