Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

why is everyone here...
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: March 14, 2012 11:32AM

so transcendentally illuminated?

why

WHY?

just wanting to understand, that's all

people here are just gods and godesses walking the planet

not realizing who they are

their humility

makes them even more awesome

do u know who you are

who u are

who u are?

shhhh......

listen
listen

listen

you are amazing

gifts from above

jewels of spirits

lining up all over the planet

i am so blessed

to be in incredible company

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why is everyone here...
Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 12:49PM

You just expressed.
I think thats why we are all here.
To express.

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: March 14, 2012 12:49PM

God has to rely on us to express.

Posted by: rab ()
Date: March 14, 2012 06:10PM

I hope that the human kind will go back to what we now call 'perma culture'. I hope we will recover the beauty of this planet before we ascend into what our true purpose is.
But, I am not sure if there is time for that. I am not sure if our time to reach our goals is limited.
All we can do is try. For me, my decision to live in harmony with nature is not reversible. Right now I am more on the receiving end, I would like to give more and I am working on it.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 16, 2012 01:51AM

Change is always happening, albeit slowly. You have to look back over decades to see the many and varied changes that have taken place in the world. I'm talking about positive change, of our physical well-being, our spiritual being and our attitudes.

I like the idea in... oh I can't remember what it's called, but it's improving the earth/soil to grow our fruits and vegies in harmony with other plants, such as what is generally called weeds. A friend of mine does this, and she doesn't have to use any fertilizer or any organic poisons for the bugs. It all grows in a almost perfect harmony. No..I still can't remember what it's called, but anyway, can you tell me what 'perma culture' is Rab, as it sounds like a good thing.

Date: March 16, 2012 02:25AM

LOL Geo, you just described permaculture.
There is a wonderful description here. Just reading it lifts my heart.
[www.tropicalpermaculture.com]

Date: March 16, 2012 05:26AM

Hahaha jokes on me smiling smiley I still can't remember what it's called here, down under lol. Anyway, I read some of 'What permaculture is?' that you suplied a link to coco and yes, a sustainable garden/farm would be a mighty fine thing to have and work on. Atm I live in a town house with only a small veranda, so I'll see if I can crow some vegies in pots here. It gets the morning sun, but by about 11am the shade sets in. I guess I'd have to choose the plants that only need about half full sun. Also, it's almost autumn here, so I'd need to plant winter vegies. However, it's a temperate clime, with not even any frost.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: March 16, 2012 04:46PM

gardens are beautiful

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables