Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Sugar, Oil and Salt
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 27, 2012 03:23PM

I love this guy! smiling smiley

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sugar, Oil and Salt
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: March 27, 2012 04:44PM

Yeah, cool, but doctor of what?

Thanks for posting, nanners smiling smiley

Date: March 27, 2012 06:12PM

Tam, it says he has a Phd so I guess he's not a medical doctor. The blurb underneath says 'food scientist and educator.' Funny- I didn't even notice his "title." That stuff doesn't really impress or sway me but I'd be interested in knowing what his doctorate is in, just out of curiosity. smiling smiley

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: March 28, 2012 03:31PM

Ah, I see.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: March 28, 2012 03:44PM

I tend to be wary of people who use the Dr title and educate others on health but are not real MD's.

Will check him out later when i get a second though on your recommendation BW smiling smiley. The fact he says food scientist is enough for me to give him a second check, science and food is right up my street lol.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Date: March 28, 2012 04:08PM

Well, I don't think anyone could argue with his advice. He isn't saying anything that you guys don't say. He uses black salt, which is from India. I heard it tastes egg-y because it's high in sulphur, which isn't much of a selling point for me. He says if you must sweeten, to use dates. Pretty straightforward to me.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: March 28, 2012 04:29PM

Yeah wasn't meaning anything to discredit him as i haven't even watched his videos yet. Was just making a point on the dr tag i feel its un-necessary and some other educators i feel do use it to their advantage to sell books etc when they are not MD's. Not that being an MD means your knowledge is sound either.

Black salt i have never worked with but have read good things about and its mineral rich and yeah sulphur rich like your say BW. Must pick some upsmiling smiley.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables