Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

EMF ( electromagnetic frequency) solutions (cell phones , wifi etc.)
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: March 19, 2012 06:55PM

hi all

I am extremely sensitive to EMF ( electromagnetic signals) that emanate from cell phones, WiFi etc. ( makes my head hurt etc.) As there are so many intelligent people on this forum, I thought I would put my antennae out there to see if I could attain some valuable information.

I was wondering if anyone had a solution for both encasing a cell phone ( while being able to receive the signals) and be protected from or lower EMF.

and, of course, solutions for lowering EMF while using the phone itself

also what can i do to protect myself from WIFI signals while using the computer

Here are types of answers I would love to receive and be extremely grateful for.

1) name of the EMF protection tool (website would be great as well, if available) or name of company.
2) personal experience ( if available)
3) can you test the product with an EMF reader? ( that would be awesome)
4) ingenious combination do it yourself gadgets ( like using copper on the bottom of the shoes, I never tried this , I would like to find out if this works and how to test it etc. )
5) does the mat that david wolf cells that is supposed to be "earthing" really help protect against EMF? for cell phones and Wi Fi? I tend to think that it just lowers very low frequency EMF emanating devices such as radios,digital clocks, or general EMF and not do a thing to tackle the serious EMF emanating devices such as cell phones Wifi etc. Does anyone have experience with this and has tested it?
6) Has anyone tried ANY of the earthing devices for cell phone and Wifi? Does it work? Have you tested it with a voltmeter device?

here are types of answers that I could do without

1) personal experiences on how one got ill due to EMF ( unless you also include something that shows how you improved from it)
2) diverting from the topic matter
3) I also realize EMF is everywhere but distance to it does matter so I would love to remain in the solution, once again, without being told that it is everywhere and I can't do anything to avoid it. Thank you smiling smiley

I am pretty serious about finding a solution. I've used a few things such as those
Alterra stickers, and also a thing that I put into the socket of my wall ( but it did not have any noticeable effect) as well as using quartz crystals and various other stones/crystals purported to help EMF, inclding orgone. I don't think any of those things are powerful enough.

These did not work but that doesn't mean I have given up. I would also be grateful if this be kept in the rawfood main forum, right here. The reason being that I consider EMF to be a type of "food" albeit , a not so great food when in high amounts and I generally have a great relationship with raw foods but could definitely use a lot of tips concerning how to improve my relationship to EMF. If anyone wishes to also PM me in the future when you do find something that you feel works, I would be incredibly grateful.

I thank everyone here in advance.

I'm kind of desperate ( truth be known) so any and all leads, tips etc. will be greatly appreciated ( just as long as it remains focused on the solution). Thanks!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2012 07:07PM by la_veronique.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: EMF ( electromagnetic frequency) solutions (cell phones , wifi etc.)
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: March 19, 2012 07:36PM

I saw Matt Monarch selling something that you put on...Go check his videos and/or site. I was also wondering about it; I don't like the feeling when I set my laptop in my lap. I feel like I am being microwaved!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 19, 2012 08:23PM

Oh Ver, I am so sorry. I suffer this same sensitivity, it makes life difficult at times. WiFi is simply everywhere and expanding it's range, soon there will be no place on the planet that's free of it. I haven't found many solutions that help but will ask a friend with lots of links about this to visit here and post some things for you.
Please share anything that you find that works.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: March 19, 2012 10:07PM

The best ever product for EMF relief was described in this post: Re: Am I the only one who gets sick from Wifi?. Unfortunately, these product are not longer for sale as their production ended March 1, 2012. I own one of these devices, and they are very effective. There was one testimonial of a woman who lived in a house that was next to an electrical power line transformer, where she and her husband would get headaches and not be able to sleep because of the EMF pollution, After getting one fo the weakest devices, the couple were able to sleep and function in their house.

But since these products are no longer available, I read a post on the QuantumQuiet forum where ceramics containing Syntropic Antioxidative Microbes Type 4 (SAM T4) used as a necklace and mixed into paint reduces the effects of EMF. I've included the posting below, which some links that I've added:

---------------
SAM T4 ceramic beads, made into a necklace, may offer some assistance. Placing
some other sort of beads between them, alternating SAM T4 ceramic beads with non
ceramic beads, seems to amplify the effect. And you might experiment with SAM T4
ceramic powders
. For example, I included SAM T4 powder in the concrete of the
walls and floor of my room, and in paint on the walls and ceiling. It seems to
have some ability to cohere EMF fields. It's won't reduce the actual EMF waves
but it seems to smooth them and somewhat eliminate the harmful noise that rides
along the EMF waves. Or so it would seem! So you could lace your clothes, your
top hat, your sunglasses, your cigarette holder, your cane, and your penny
loafers with this stuff. :-)

---------------

la_veronique, you can also consume the SAM T4 microbes to improve your health and your resistance to the EMF. I have been taking these, and they definitely improve my energy and the way I feel.

Date: March 19, 2012 10:20PM

There is a meter you can buy to test the EMF in your living environment. Check out this youtube by Craig Sommers: Dr Craig B, Sommers N.D,C.N. and USING THE TRIFIELD METER. Here is a url to the meter: Trifield Meter.

These meters only measure the amounts of EMFs from your electronic devices and appliance.

The quantum quiet devices I mentioned in the early post do not reduce the EMF radiation, what they do instead it to make those waves coherent, meaning cleaner, which removes the harmful effect of the radiation on living tissue. So in fact, cell phones and wifi tends to work better in the effect of the quantum quiet device. These devices, when used in your car, actually improve gas mileage by a noticeable amount (say 10% improvement).

Date: March 19, 2012 10:31PM

la_v, have you had your b-12 levels checked. I recently read an account of a woman who discovered she had a genetic disorder that kept her body from absorbing b-12, and this ultimately led to EMF sensitivity. As she started to take b-12 and her nervous system healed, the sensitivity lessened.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 19, 2012 11:42PM

I've read about it being linked to D3 as well.

Posted by: rab ()
Date: March 20, 2012 03:29AM

I would think that only genuine Faradey's cage can protect us.
[en.wikipedia.org]

One would have to protect the whole house, probably invest some money - or maybe just one room, for a relief.

...or move far, far away.

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: March 20, 2012 06:06AM

www.lessemf.com

You can buy a canopy-shaped Faraday cage to put over your bed. It's on my "Christmas Present to Self" list. Of course, it's $1000.00. But they also sell material to make your own. I want to make a pyramid around my bed and shield it. >8)

There are tons of tools and tricks on the above website. Including way more affordable ones, like special kind of metal sheeting you can cut to block specific things, affordable handheld gaussimeters, etc...

Staying grounded is IMPORTANT. Get out in the dirt, barefoot. This will recalibrate you.

Also, if you have a Smart Meter attached to your house, I suggest you phone your power company, get it replaced with an analog, and/or smash the wireless unit with a sledgehammer promptly. It will act as a mini cell-tower, cell signals piggyback on these things and they are NASTY.

Some people say rocks like Shungite block EMF. Crystals and rocks are always nice to wear and carry, but if you are seriously affected, don't let that be your only defense.

Melatonin, melatonin, melatonin. Montmorency cherries and barley grass are the two highest food sources of melatonin. Get lots of it in your diet. I eat tart cherries every night. Also, sleeping in as much darkness as possible will boost melatonin production. Even a tiny electronics light touching the skin on your foot can impact melatonin production, so get serious about the dark.

Pinoline (also produced by the body) is three times as potent as melatonin and can shift the body into an 8hz frequency... but that's a very complicated subject, well beyond the scope of this board. tongue sticking out smiley

If you happen to be able to afford a Faraday canopy for your bed, you can also probably afford Mantak Chia's Univeral Tao Darkroom Retreat, and enjoy complete light isolation for three weeks to maximize melatonin/pinoline levels endogenously. They even feed you raw foods. Jasmuheen goes there. Your Merkaba field will likely activate. But I digress. winking smiley

I am SERIOUSLY against being microwaved against my will. Good light-dark hygiene, a diet rich in antioxidant neurohormones, staying grounded, combined with identifying/blocking sources of exposure to the best of your ability are really all you can do. I wish you the best of luck.

Prana, WICKED NEWS about the paint, I had no idea! I'll definitely be painting my new place. smiling smiley

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: March 20, 2012 02:45PM

Make sure it's non-VOC paint, phantom smiling smiley

Thanks to everyone that has posted all this info here; forewarned is forearmed.

Date: April 03, 2012 08:17PM

hey prana banana who and phantom

thank you very very much and sincerely for the advice offered
i apologize for the late reply
i just read your responses right now
and appreciate them greatly
i will be combing over them with a very fine comb

and responding more later

thank you thank you THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!
muahhhhHHHHH

Date: April 03, 2012 08:22PM

just wanted to thank you all again
u guys/gals are RAWESOME!!!!

if anyone else wishes to respond
please do so as well
i'll be scrutinizing everything written here
very closely and with great gratitude

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables