Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

raw bodybuilder
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 07, 2012 05:03PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: raw bodybuilder
Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: April 07, 2012 05:16PM

Good find, unfortunatly i couldn't find anything that suggested the level of calories he was taking to maintain that level of muscle mass raw.

He is definitley the biggest raw bodybuilder i have seen to date though, so id be interested in hearing more about what he eats.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Posted by: HeavenHands ()
Date: April 07, 2012 05:24PM

He's been raw for about a minute. Let's see where he is in 2017. Probably the most disappointing book I've ever purchased was Robert Cheeke's vegan bodybuilding book. The amount of vegan junk that guy consumes is absolutely mind-blowing. I felt sick just reading about it.

Date: April 07, 2012 05:34PM

hasn't been raw too long. i've just sent a few questions to him for more details...

however it was of note that he went from 275 lbs down to 200 then up to 235...

Posted by: HeavenHands ()
Date: April 07, 2012 05:44PM

Considering how briefly he's been involved with raw veganism, it's impossible to say anything about what it's done for him. He's a newbie. Long-term evidence is what smart people look for.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: April 07, 2012 06:49PM

Ahh i never realized that, most of his muscle will have been built with his previous diet, the fact that he's lost such a significant weight means he is no longer taking in the calories he needs to maintain his previous muscle mass.

Now whilst he looks of good mass just now, id be interested to see how he is in a year or two raw bodybuilding, as there aren't many raw bodybuilders that succeed.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Date: April 08, 2012 05:46PM

more details....

he just repled and told me he was 6 months all raw,
then started eating meat again, at 50% of level he was at.

so not a Raw story, as it was presented, but good for him adding in a lot of raw fruits and veggies and healing himself. he was in really bad shape, if you read the article.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables