Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

aterhov quotes
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 16, 2012 07:14PM

the human organism is a masterpiece of nature. man is the most complicated and the most perfect living factory constructed by the unceasing efforts of nature over a period of 1.5 billion years. with the construction of this factory, our wonderful nature has made use of the rays of the sun to develop all the raw materials which are necessary to coordinate the thousands of complicated operations of our organism and to ensure corresponding production.furthermore, nature has placed those raw materials in their entire perfection and in the faultless harmony of their various constituents in a tiny grain of the corn, in a pulpy seed of a pomegranate, in a berry of the grape or in a leaf of a plant. each of the "paltry" foodstuffs taken separately contains all those factors that are necessary to keep alive the living organism of a being like man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: aterhov quotes
Date: April 17, 2012 12:11PM

in the light of raw eating the basic principles of nutrition no longer remains confined to universities and research institutes; rather they become matters of primary importance to all mankind. for the man in the street, the scientific names of thousands of foodstuffs, their complicated formulae and the long, tiresome descriptions of their nutritive properties and supposed benefits can be summed up in three words only: RAW VEGETABLE FOOD, or the complete raw material for the human factory.

Date: April 17, 2012 02:00PM

what right does a sensible person to intorduce cooked food into the organism of an innocent newborn child by her very own hands? what right has she to ravage the organs of her little baby by foods that have been burned, destroyed, killed on the fire? is it not the most ruthlesss of all crimes, is it not in effect a homicide, a brutal filicide? i myself have killed my two beloved children by my own hands in that way and i am quite aware of the enormity fo the crime.

Date: April 17, 2012 02:04PM

let us suppose for a moment that the books written on individual vitamins and other nutritional constituents, the recommendations of nutriments and the list of specific diets are all true. we may then wonder whether this is indeed the practical system of human nutrition and whether those who wish to live in this world are under the sad necessity of having to learn all those books by heart. what will happen to the millions, then, who live in mountains and valleys, in far-off villages and hamlets, and have no opportunity to familiarize themselves with such dietary lists and tables? must they die of starvation?

Date: April 17, 2012 02:06PM

instead of subjecting themselves to all that trouble, would it not be better if they paid a visit to the jungles of africa just for once and asked the elephants there what kind of calcium pills they took to grow the best ivory in the world, or what varieties of proteins they consumed to accumulate their enormous masses of flesh?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables