Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Airport Travel
Date: May 11, 2012 07:15PM

I will be traveling next week and I am at a crossroads where I am unsure what is worse: eating non-organic, boring airport fruit (post security checkpoint) or bringing my own luscious organic, satiating fruit and having it xrayed. Thoughts?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Airport Travel
Posted by: phantom ()
Date: May 12, 2012 06:47AM

Taking any fruit on a plane is something like 100x the radiation of an X-ray (if my sketchy math skills are to be trusted), so, comparatively, the x-rayed fruit is quite harmless in light of what your body is going to get slammed with on a plane. I'd take the organic.

[www.google.ca]

Also, I'd take some kind of polypore mushroom tea, green tea, and melatonin before jumping a flight. They are the best edible radiation protection.

There's a great Ted Med with Paul Stamets talking about turkey tails if you are curious... Green tea protects the body from 97% of gamma radiation exposure, according to Gabriel Cousens. And there's no such thing as too much melatonin... smiling smiley

Re: Airport Travel
Date: May 14, 2012 06:41PM

That's great! Thank you for relieving some of my fears relating to the radiation. I am definately going to hit the green tea! Thanks again.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables