Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

b12 skin patch
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: June 26, 2012 01:24PM

I just tried this skin patch and it does work!

[www.amazon.com]

Before i was trying sublingual b12 and never felt a difference. But the above skin patch does work! I put it in the shoulder for ~ 18 hours. Expensive though.

Next time around I am going to try this other one

[www.amazon.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2012 01:28PM by Panchito.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: b12 skin patch
Posted by: RawRaw ()
Date: June 28, 2012 02:04PM

I've never tried that brand, looks interesting. The one I use that seems to give results is Healthy Habits B-12 Patch. It's the one most raw fooders like. I get them from dimond health. If you do a search many other places sell them too.

Re: b12 skin patch
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: June 28, 2012 04:09PM

yeah, this was the first time taking b12 through the skin. I am very glad I gave it a try, otherwise I would still be taking sublingual never knowing what I was missing.

Important message: To whoever reads this, IF you don't get a very noticeable energy boost when you take b12, that means you did not absorb it and you don't have it. It is not like any other vitamin. It boosts you up. That is something to consider if you take sublinguals and don't feel anything.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables