Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

is there any 'test' i can buy to check if organic is indeed organic?
Posted by: easybullet3 ()
Date: July 02, 2012 11:40PM

I live in Thailand and i have been told repeatedly by the same few people that ALL fruit is 'injected' here. i have no idea what they mean. but I think they mean with sugars and growth hormones.
they even said that the ORGANIC farms will buy-in LOADS of un-organic produce which they re-sell (under their organic label) to the supermarkets!

I hope its not true, but it sounds plausible. if you lived in thailand you would see how corrupt the country is and how easily led the vast majority of the countryside population are. apparently, if one farm does it, then all the other ones follow suit.

ok.
to make things easy:
IS THERE ANY TESTING KIT WE CAN BUY ONLINE TO CHECK FOR GROWTH HORMONES OR CERTAIN POPULAR UN-ORGANIC PESTICIDES ?

what would be the MAIN pesticides that one would want to check for? (or is the list too long?)

also: would the fruit bare any evidence of injection of sugars? would the sweetness all be concentrated in the centre?

as a rule, I NEVER eat skin of any fruit.. even organic. I just dont trust anything unfortunately.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables