Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

RAWvolution Box
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 02, 2009 06:01AM

Hello friends! i was just curious to see if any of you have eaten this raw vegan meal delivery service. i received my first box last week and absolutely loved it. i am new to raw lifestyle, however, have been vegan for almost 2 years. the delivery system is in santa monica, CA. just wanted to hear opinions about their food, thanx and bless u all!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RAWvolution Box
Posted by: m.cazee ()
Date: March 02, 2009 08:21AM

Wow.. that looks fantasic. Too bad the shipping for me is $120 alone.

Posted by: Lee_123 ()
Date: March 02, 2009 04:08PM

Yikes on the price!

I guess if were rich that would be a nice treat. I can buy a lot of raw fruits and vegetables for the price.

If you can afford it, go for it. Looks yummy.

Posted by: ILoveJen ()
Date: March 03, 2009 12:15PM

i got treated to this place in santa monica just yesterday.

i drank the goji juice it was awesome.

Posted by: Spitfire ()
Date: March 04, 2009 08:07AM

I was just thinking about this the other day! I wondered if I could pay for someone to deliver a day's worth (or more) of raw meals to my doorstep like the newspaper. I would pay for that once in a while.

I am lucky to have a raw cafe in my town that I enjoy. They have very similar items to the RAWvolution box. When I go to the cafe, I usually buy 2 or 3 meals for the next few days. They have raw soups, salads, chips and dips, sandwiches, lasagna, enchiladas, tostadas, tamales, sushi rolls, apple crumbles, cookies, and more. They are even opening another cafe down the street from my house.

Anyway, I think the delivery is a very cool option, I would love to have home delivery in my area like the Zone diet delivery.

Posted by: RawSun ()
Date: March 04, 2009 04:31PM

I have Matt's book and have a few favorite recipes in there - love the Cauliflower Couscous. I ate at his restaurant twice in Santa Monica and wasn't very impressed... the bread tasted burnt, everything was too salty (I always cut the salt in half when making his recipes).

Sunflower
Raw Food Chef and Writer
Comfortably Raw
[www.comfortablyraw.com]

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 04, 2009 04:35PM

yes, i have found that mnay of the items are too salty as well......i think that next week instead of ordering the box im going to just make my own smoothies, salads, whole fruits and veggies, etc... just to rid of the excess sodium and see how things go. thank you for all of your input!

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: March 04, 2009 05:47PM

Whenver I eat out at raw restuarnats now, it's just so hard on my system, too much fat, salt, and spices.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables