Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Sprout boredom
Posted by: pomagranate ()
Date: July 03, 2012 03:08AM

I am bored with sprouts. I make them daily usung a mix of clover, fenugreek and radish because spouse requests sprouts. But I am kind of bored with them. I don't feel any difference when leaving them out, they take days to make, and they have no flavor.

Am I missing something?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sprout boredom
Posted by: chat ()
Date: July 03, 2012 07:27AM

Some sprouts are superfoods such as broccoli, which is packed with goodness to a greater extent than the mature plant.

So one way out of your boredom would be to grow sprouts which are thus "worth growing", and this would be your difference even if you may not feel it straight away.

>Banana ice-cream rocks!<

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2012 07:29AM by chat.

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: July 03, 2012 01:37PM

Make a soup with avocado, greens, tomato, bell pepper, cilantro, and some sprouts. smiling smiley

Date: July 10, 2012 03:34AM

pomagranate Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am bored with sprouts. I make them daily usung a
> mix of clover, fenugreek and radish because spouse
> requests sprouts. But I am kind of bored with
> them. I don't feel any difference when leaving
> them out, they take days to make, and they have no
> flavor.
>
> Am I missing something?

l don't like asking personal questions over the internet, but l do want to help. Maybe you could p.m me if the questions are too personal.

1). How long have you been raw? What % raw?
2). Do you have any bad stuff in your diet?

When l went raw again, it took a full three months of eating HUGE bowls of sprouts everyday and then a further 3 solid months of blending before l felt anything from the sprouts, so that is a full year. Before that l was low energy despite living on an amazing sproutarian diet with plenty of algae, weeds and sea weeds.

Maybe you aren't clean enough inside yet to really feel it. You should get a stage where you are like a machine and never tire, but you can still go to sleep within minutes if you lay down. Everything around you should look extroadinary (extremely vivid and looks like you can touch the clouds with diamonds shining through them everywhere) and you spirituality should soar really high and life becomes pretty amazing.

With raw food like sprouts and vegetables, you should never get bored, + the sprouts should be very tastey. Read the book `survival into the 21st century' by raw food legend Viktoras Kulvinskas and get motivated again. l do about 70 lots of sprouts every day to maintain my sprout diet, so l am sure your job is much easier than mine is (my total including tray grown greens sprouting in darkness rivals about 100 lots of sprouts in my entire sprout set-up, so yes, l do need to be highly organised...one day of being slack and 2 weeks work over many hours is all wasted, but sproutarians always need to be vigilant and tend to their plants extra early and extra late at night, but you get used to it and don't care because you get so high on sprouts that you don't care...you'll sing your head off and sprout with joy every time you do them).

Start sprouting lentils, sesame seeds and other stuff also, + make some good sprout juices. Time to get positive about sprouting, it is the best thing to do by far in raw foods...the very top diet of them all, and 55 years clinical research at HHI proves this. lf you want the best health and well being...live on the sprouts and do lots of juices.

Date: July 10, 2012 04:13AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> When l went raw again, it took a full three months
> of eating HUGE bowls of sprouts everyday and then
> a further 3 solid months of blending before l felt
> anything from the sprouts,

Sorry, that is wrong. lt took a full 9 months of eating HUGE bowls of sprouts and 3 months of solid blending before l felt any difference, then after that, BOOM!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables