Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

any parasite cleansing experts out there?
Posted by: littlemermaid ()
Date: July 12, 2012 03:32PM

So I decided to do a parasite cleanse, even though I'm not sure if I have them, but from what I read, most people do, and just don't know. I've been taking a combination of wormwood, clove, and black walnut herbs for 2 weeks. I felt tired and fatigued for the last week and in the past 2 days I started feeling dizzy, and today have kind of mild running nose, and an occasional cough. So I'm not sure if it's my body reacting to parasites dying off or it's my reaction to wormwood ( I read it can be pretty toxic over time, and some people are more sensetive than others). If it's wormwood reaction I'd like to stop, but if it's really parasite cleansing out, then I want to continue. Also some sources said to take the herb combination continuosly for 1 month, others - in 3 10-day intervals, with 10 day breaks inbetween. So, if the second is true, now would be the time for me to take a break. So I'm confused. Any insights? Anyone has parasite cleansing experience out there?
Thanks smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2012 03:34PM by littlemermaid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: any parasite cleansing experts out there?
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: July 12, 2012 06:17PM

Since you started a particular protocol I'd say to go ahead and finish it. The parasite cleanse you chose is a good one and I've done it several times myself.

I also have done it with a tincture already made with parasite cleanse herbs and liked that also. I followed directions for Dr. Hulda Clark's protocol and also did a second cleanse as she says to after the first..I can't recall how much time to let lapse..you can check it out though.

If you do quit try adding some pumpkin seeds to your daily diet for awhile..as they also make a good parasite/worm cleanse.

Love,
Prism

Re: any parasite cleansing experts out there?
Posted by: rzman10001 ()
Date: July 15, 2012 08:34PM

Prism Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Since you started a particular protocol I'd say to
> go ahead and finish it. The parasite cleanse you
> chose is a good one and I've done it several times
> myself.
>
> I also have done it with a tincture already made
> with parasite cleanse herbs and liked that also. I
> followed directions for Dr. Hulda Clark's protocol
> and also did a second cleanse as she says to after
> the first..I can't recall how much time to let
> lapse..you can check it out though.
>
> If you do quit try adding some pumpkin seeds to
> your daily diet for awhile..as they also make a
> good parasite/worm cleanse.
>
> Love,
> Prism

You should have commented on how it made you feel? that would be of help to this person I think.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables