Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Food Diet study by Lenka Zajic
Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: July 23, 2012 06:57PM

Has anyone read this?

[www.iowasource.com]

Zajic's conclusion is that “There seems to be no question that, at least initially, eating a raw foods diet can reduce or cure many health complaints.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Food Diet study by Lenka Zajic
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 23, 2012 07:27PM

Thanks for this link - I’ve heard Cousens talk about this Survey for years, but I’ve never actually seen it.

Here’s some more good stuff from Cousens - it’s the BEST reason we have to NOT COOK our Food!!!

[www.youtube.com]
Alive with Gabriel Cousens: Live Food and Consciousness
9:28 Minute Video

Here is a small snippet from my notes:

Another thing to understand is that live food has the highest amount of Biophoton energy. …Live food has the most amount of Biophoton energy. People who eat live foods, in some studies in Germany, it shows that a junk food eater has about 1,000 units of Biophoton energy, a new born baby is 43,000, a kind of organic vegetarian is 23,000, a live food person is 83,000 and then one person that is fasting and wild herbs and they turn out to be about 114,000. …

Here is another Video with Cousens talking about Biophotons…

[www.youtube.com]
Live Food & Biophotons - Gabriel Cousens M.D.
7:40 Minute Video
Uploaded by mike44920 on Aug 16, 2011
Gabriel Cousens M.D. shared his research and methodology. By consuming live (uncooked) foods a person can raise their biophoton levels and thus be more connected to the "living field" and have greater energy.

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables