Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

GMOs: Another fine mess
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: August 27, 2012 09:09PM

Got this today from someone I know who is concerned about this stuff; pass it on for those that still eat corn and soy.

[www.organicconsumers.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GMOs: Another fine mess
Posted by: raw_curious ()
Date: August 28, 2012 09:03PM

[m.naturalnews.com]

I think I've posted this before but here it is again for anyone who's interested. Wal-Mart sells BT corn, corn that makes its own pesticide in every cell and explodes the stomachs of bugs, in the fresh produce section. No label or anything. I can't believe it's not a crime!

Posted by: jalanutan ()
Date: August 29, 2012 11:03PM

Thx for the link Tam. I don't know if Oz supermarkets sell this BT corn, but more and more now I see brands of products that state on their packaging that they don't use GMO's.

Does anyone know who owns 'Wal-mart', or if it's a subsidiary of another large company or multi-national? For example, if it's somehow linked to 'Coles/Kmart', then we might be in big trouble.

Furthermore, the article pointed out that there have been massive increases in pestercide sales since GMO's hit the market. Hmmm, initially I was under the impression that one of the so-called benefits of GMO's were that the particular produce would be resistant to bugs and disease!!!

Now I understand that some bugs/disease would, and have themselves mutated to overcome the genetic modifications. However, it either happened real quick, or the GM just didn't work.

jalan smiling smiley

Posted by: hiddenfang ()
Date: September 04, 2012 12:17AM

This is exactly why we've decided to boycott anything with corn and/or soy. Wouldn't it be a kick in the pants to discover, after all the paranoia and hate, that the anti-christ is not a single human, but a corporation bent on destroying the human race?

Date: September 04, 2012 01:55AM

Well, whatever or whoever it is, they're making a bloody good go at it...

jalan

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: September 09, 2012 06:26AM

Some big chain stores won't even sell products with "non-GMO" printed on the label. I try to support companies and farmers who keep bright the torch of vigilance.

BT toxin doesn't just explode the stomachs of bugs, it makes pigs give birth to empty sacks of water and hamsters to grow weird hairs on the insides of their mouths.

Date: September 09, 2012 10:23PM

Stomachs exploding, weird hair growth. This is turning into a real HORROR story grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables