Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

How long?
Posted by: michelemm ()
Date: December 01, 2012 10:34PM

I am curious how long it takes to feel the effects of not eating meat? When did others start to feel vibrant and healthy?

I guess it would depend on how long you ate meat. For instance, I was eating meat for about 5 years now, so any thoughts on when I will really beging to see the results.. weight loss, more energy, no brain fog?

Thanks for your support.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How long?
Posted by: Pame'laVik'toria ()
Date: December 04, 2012 09:25PM

weight loss comes easily as your colon cleans out- no bloating, and no extra lbs of rotten food. Energy went up for me when my colon absorbed better nutrition.
Everyone's story is different based on the damage to the body. It took me 6 months to have a a day better than before I had chronic fatigue.

My video to keep me inspired on my health quest: [www.youtube.com]

Re: How long?
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: December 05, 2012 08:10AM

When I went raw vegan from SAD, there was a cleansing period after I became all raw, that lasted a few weeks, after which I felt great. Later in the process I would have another such cleansing, though this time it lasted months, but still, afterwards I felt great.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables