Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

can anyone help?
Posted by: jj2011 ()
Date: December 10, 2012 09:24PM

Hi all,

I searched and found out this info and does it make sense? why not just use baking soda?

[www.youtube.com]

Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: can anyone help?
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: December 11, 2012 07:48AM

I don't see how this can heal cancer. If it were that easy, don't you think the cancer epidemic would be over? But I don't want to discourage your initiative. If something inside you is telling you to try this, by all means, try it and report back to us the results.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: December 11, 2012 10:20AM

Cancer can have multivariable causes. But I think most cancers happen because of an accummulation of toxins and degeneration. A diet that detoxify the body from man made chemicals, reduces accumulated toxins, and regenerates the mitocondria in the cells would surely help. Ph is important too but I think that is more towards anti aging. Look in to the antioxidant/free-radical theory of aging. The lymphatic system KILLS cancerous cells. But if the cancer is advanced it can also spread it and could make it worse.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2012 10:24AM by Panchito.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: December 11, 2012 12:51PM

The diet would be a low calorie raw vegetables (cooked food has chemical byproducts that occur during cooking in the maillard and decomposition reactions) and some fruits. You have to play a little of chess with the food. You don't won't cancer cells to get strong so you want low glycemic fruits and watery vegetables (peeled cucumbers, lettuce, peeled apples, etc). If you come from a Standard American Diet, try like 8 colonics spreaded over 16 weeks. Drink lots of water like at least three litters a day. Walk. Relax. Sleep plenty. Try to avoid like video games, movies, and watching TV. Read about breathing. Your body responds to mental images by over breathing. It is not about lacking O2 but the accumulation of CO2 that messes people. And too much O2 is also bad. It is an equilibrium between the two. Overbreathing (hyperventilation) causes respiratory alkalosis (loosing to much CO2 without exercise).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2012 12:59PM by Panchito.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables