Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

David Klein
Posted by: mindy66 ()
Date: January 13, 2013 03:13AM

Is he someone that you would recommend that I listen to regarding the Raw Diet or not?

[www.selfhealingempowerment.com]

Thanks.

Mindy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: David Klein
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 13, 2013 07:39PM

Hi Mindy,

I highly recommend David Kline as he understands the Science of Healing and unless he has changed in the last 10 years, he is not dogmatic like most people who understand the Science and has a much better grasp of the Art of Healing. On top of that, Dave has tons of integrity and a heart of gold. I value his expertise and would trust his input.

Peace and Love..........John

Date: January 13, 2013 10:46PM

Ok. Thanks John!!

Anyone else know about him??

Mindy

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: January 13, 2013 10:54PM

Yes I recommend Dave also. He used to publish the Living Nutrition Magazine, which now is not printed, but available as an e-zine called Vibrance magazine. He has an excellent booked called "Self Healing Colitis & Crohn's", as well as some other books.

Posted by: pborst ()
Date: January 14, 2013 04:03PM

Me too. I first read of David in Susan Shchenck's book the "The Live Food Factor". And though Susan has gone over to the dark side in nutrition, David told his story on page 66. He follows, I believe, a fruit based raw diet and studied TC Fry's Natural Hygeine Course (reading from my copy). In short, David was diagnosed with a sick colon and cured himself on a fruit based raw diet. I'm proud to be his friend on facebook. His story in Susan's book is compelling. His contribution is outstanding. I just put a like on Vibrance magazine. Thanks for starting this thread.

Paul

Date: January 14, 2013 08:21PM

Awesome! Thanks y'all!

Mindy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables