Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Tremendous Healing
Posted by: WorkoutMan ()
Date: February 07, 2013 04:21PM

This video is an interview with one of Dr. Morse's quadriplegics. This stuff is amazing!

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tremendous Healing
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: February 17, 2013 04:13PM

Thanks, WorkoutMan! This video was inspirational and renewed my interest in herbal extracts. I'm checking out this doctor's other videos, his website and products.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.drmorsesherbalhealthclub.com]

[drmorsesherbalhealthclub.com]

Also, he recommends the raw food diet -

"We recommend a diet of at least 80% to 100% raw. This is the most powerful anti-inflammatory program you can follow. Eat fruits and vegetable (salads) only."

I love to read testimonials on healing -

[www.drmorsesherbalhealthclub.com]

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: February 17, 2013 04:31PM

I am also fixing scoliosis and spine twisting. Somehow the energy is reaching those parts of me. I think that my whole left body (right brain controlled) has been neglected and it is recently that I find out. It does take time and the body recovers once it gains the energy. Even when I drive, I now put my left hand on the wheel and feel the weakness amendiing itself that probably was there since being a baby. My body pulls muscles in ways I don't undertand and those muscles were at one time very weak (never used) and like hibernating. When I walk and look at the tress I see their straightness and my body copies that and fixes itself. It is like discovering a new side of the body that was 'attached' and that now it is awakening. Sounds crazy and probably is but that's what is happening. fruits and vegs made the difference to power up my left side (right brain).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2013 04:40PM by Panchito.

Posted by: mindy66 ()
Date: February 17, 2013 09:30PM

Awesome Panchito!

Mindy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables