Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New to the raw food diet helpful tips and advice please!
Posted by: rawleon512 ()
Date: February 16, 2013 10:36PM

I'm a pretty healthy person-I workout juice and eat primarily healthy. I've been reading about the raw food diet for a long time now and decided to start it. I'm not going 100% at it just because it would be to hard but I need to know the best place to buy my products from. I went to Kroger and well I feel as though I could get ingredients cheaper somewhere else? I'm 23 a stay at home mom so I don't have hours to spend in the kitchen but any recipes and helpful handy advice is welcome!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New to the raw food diet helpful tips and advice please!
Posted by: mindy66 ()
Date: February 17, 2013 09:35PM

Hi RawLeon!,

Welcome to our group.

I wish that I could give advice to you, but am not in a place to do that yet. I am only in the very beginning stages and am still very much learning.

You'll find alot of help on here, however, this board goes through slow stages. Seems more so on weekends and/or when weather is nice out. Sooo, be patient. You'll get some help soon.

I will tell you that alot of folks on here follow the 80/10/10, but certainly not all. There is tons of info here. Just use the Search feature, making sure to use the drop down at the bottom of the search form to change how far back you want to search.

One piece of advice that I have been given that I am still working on is to make very sure to get enough calories.

Again, welcome!

Mindy

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: February 17, 2013 09:54PM

Don't buy products; buy produce. Is my advice. smiling smiley

Posted by: mindy66 ()
Date: February 18, 2013 05:57AM

I like that UL!!

Mindy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables