Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

12 min video: how a raw vegan diet will hurt your...
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 22, 2013 10:31PM

video: how a raw vegan diet will hurt your ego if you are not a raw vegan

U.S. Runner of the Year Is A Raw Vegan

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Purity Reflects the Sun...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 23, 2013 12:53PM

Thanks Panchito for posting this. I especially like what Tim said around the 2:13 Minute Mark about how we Build up a Tolerance to our Mistakes - see my Notes below. This is Piece #5 out of the 208 Pieces I have identified and I call it a Malfunctioning Survival Mechanism. This is 1 of our 12 Sources of False Knowledge and 1 of the 21 Main Problems of Knowledge. This also reminds me of Dr. Richard Anderson’s Purity Reflects the Sun, which I’ll include after my Notes.

JR’s Notes:

0:2:13 MM
Tim Van Orden: You know, it’s pretty clear - the cleaner your body gets, then the Alarm Bells get turned back on, just like a smoker. The first time you smoke a cigarette you cough. After 3 cigarettes, you cough a little less. After a pack, you may not cough at all and you know, eventually, people can smoke all you want and there’s no coughing because the body thinks, well, you might as well turn the Alarm Bells off because this behavior is not going to stop.

So the cleaner you eat the more Alarm Bells there are and when you eat something that’s not working for you, your body says, uh-uh. Your stomach says, no. Your colon says, no, not again, please.

Purity Reflects the Sun

"Pure, clear, clean water perfectly reflects the sun. Put a drop of black dye in it and observe the contrast. Then try red, brown, yellow, etc. Keep doing this for some time and two things will happen: there will be no reflection of the sun and any further drops will cause little or no contrast. There are two points here: 1) purity is required to reflect the light, and 2) when the body is filled with filth from eating "non-foods: (anything but raw fruits, raw vegetables, and sprouted seeds, nuts and grains) there is little noticeable affect when we eat dead foods. But when our bodies become more pure, we begin to notice the effects of the dead foods much more strongly." -Dr. Richard Anderson, N.D., N.M.D

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables