Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Any Dr. Willard users here?
Posted by: veganjuice ()
Date: April 24, 2013 02:24AM

My family has been using Willard Water concentrate for a few months now. We have hard water from a spring and run it through a multi-stage filter system & then finally through a Big Berky.

It always had that "hard water" taste, but when we use the Willard Water concentrate it makes it a lot smoother, easier to drink.

Are there are long term Willard Water users on the board? I'd be interested in hearing your experiences/testimonials with it.

smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Any Dr. Willard users here?
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: April 26, 2013 01:13AM

LOL--when I worked in a health food store for a few years, we sold Willard Water and I never knew what the hell it was. Still don't!

Date: April 26, 2013 02:08AM

banana who Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL--when I worked in a health food store for a
> few years, we sold Willard Water and I never knew
> what the hell it was. Still don't!

Well,

Read up on it then! winking smiley

[drwillard.com]

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: April 26, 2013 01:07PM

veganjuice,

I have used the Willard Water from Nutrition Coalition for almost 8 years now, on and off. Drink about a half gallon of the mixed water every day, and do feel significantly better when I do as opposed to when I don't. I don't put it in tap water, only in reverse osmosis filtered, but it does make it taste good. My houseplants love it, and my late dog prefered it to regular water. I originally ordered WW for my cancer patient mother and it did, in fact, aid in the absorption of certain supplements and drugs she was on, based on her blood results, so I can attest to its efficacy for that.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: April 26, 2013 02:20PM

Hmm...it just looked like plain water to me. Sounds like it's the real deal. I also like the fact that it's out of South Dakota. Somehow seems like good solid stock up there smiling smiley

Date: April 26, 2013 07:13PM

Thanks for that, Tamukha,

So, actual blood test results revealed that it was working for your mother, that's good to hear...and sorry for your loss...

Yeah, I like the way it makes our water taste, too. We filter the heck out of our spring water, but it still has that hard taste. I notice when I'm drinking a lot of it I seem to sleep better.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: April 27, 2013 02:01PM

veganjuice,

Thank you. And yes, the bloodwork did show efficacy of the WW--it's been approved by the FDA for this use--and it does seem to help the metabolism generally, including helping aid sleep. I'm a skeptic about these things, usually, but I thought, hey, it's non toxic so it will only be a waste of money if it doesn't work. Lo and behold, it actually does what it's purported to do!

The newsletter from Nutrition Coalition is full of interesting research info, and also testamonials; I doubted these initially, but can now relate to them smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables