Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

AIDs researcher dreams about goats and AIDs cure
Posted by: Ifeelgood ()
Date: July 29, 2012 10:52PM

This Dr. had a dream about injecting goats with the AIDs virus. When he woke up he started injected goats with AIDs and found that the goats made a serum which he then injected into AIDs patients. The patients felt remarkably better almost immediately! Then he got murdered. Some of his patients were tested a year later and "are doing well".

AIDs cure? We've been waiting long enough for this. While I'm against animal testing in general this does involve testing on animals, but it doesn't sound like the animals were killed in the process and probably only suffered the relatively minor discomfort of needles drawing their blood. Still painful, but there's a huge possible benefit.

Part 1 and 2 of a news report on Youtube
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

[www.egyptsearch.com]

On December 24, 1992, a family practice physician (MD) from Tulsa, Oklahoma by the name of Dr. Gary R. Davis formed an interesting hypothesis. His theory centers on the fact that an immune competent animal will produce immediate antibodies in response to foreign protein. The immunologic response to that foreign protein predictably comprises both humeral and cellular response, and this immune response produced an immune modulator. These immune globulins may be transported to a member of a different species by serum transfusion simple administration.

Using this approach, Dr. Davis determined that this immune modulation could be produced in one animal species which In turn could be used for treatment in another (humans). Once he was able to identify the immune modulator, he then successfully determined the protein sequence and was able to reproduce it in a laboratory. The outcome of his laboratory data clearly demonstrated that HIV can be inhibited; ultimately leading to a conclusion that cell fusion can be prevented in-vitro.

The Serum

Dr. Davis’s serum, known as BB:7075, is a proprietary biological agent produced from immunized goat blood plasma. It is used to treat individuals diagnosed with HIV and advancing stages of AIDS. In essence, it is a combination of Biological Immune Stimulating Proteins (BISP), called immune modulators.

BB:7075 is developed through the extraction of serum from a sterile goat that has been Immunized with a series of specific strains of the HIV virus under extremely controlled conditions. The extracted serum is then precipitated and modified using proprietary techniques to make it suitable for use in humans. Dr. Davis's technique focuses on the theory of "Stop Fusion", which stops a virus from entering new body cells and stopping infected cells and virus mutation before it can establish a beachhead in the body. His type of treatment is referred to as a fusion inhibition, as a result of immune modulation.

BB: 7075 not only stops the growth, but reverses the damage already done by preventing the development of newly infected cells. During the compassionate treatment of several hundred patients overseas, BB:7075 has been shown to produce considerable improvement in two important measures of health - a significant decrease of HIV viral load in the human body and a marked increase in healthy immune system T cells. As the patients ability to fight infections returns, patients report returning to normal activities that they were not able to do because of their weakened state. After viral loads become undetectable and CD4+ counts return to normal, treatments end and patients return to normal activities with no after effects of AIDS. Ongoing monitoring has revealed patients fully treated do not suffer a relapse of the virus and remain symptom free with no side effects. To date, the treatment has been found effective in over 600 patients.
How does it work?

Dr. Davis’s serum works much like antivenin, a long existing and highly effective medical treatment produced from the antibodies of a horse, and given to humans when bitten by a poisonous snake.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: AIDs researcher dreams about goats and AIDs cure
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 30, 2012 09:52AM

HOKUM ALERT

HIV does NOT Cause AIDS and there are NO SERUMS that CURE anything!!!

BEWARE - The Top 6 Drug Companies make $500 Billion a year and many of the sources of this income is to about to dry up, so the trend is to replace these Bogus Drugs with the use of Bogus Vaccines, which are based on the Bogus Belief in Viruses and this is really scary because there are over 200 new Vaccines in the pipeline that are targeted for us.

Peace and Love..........John

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: July 30, 2012 06:55PM

Right on, John! But what do you think causes AIDS then? I am also highly suspicious of these vaxxes coming out, not only to prevent HIV but also to prevent cancer. The HPV one (can't think of the name offhand) was particularly offensive. It was initially marketed to Black girls (or their parents, to be more accurate) and was found to have caused deaths.

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: July 30, 2012 07:30PM

Yes, John, please explain what you think causes this syndrome, thanks.

Date: July 30, 2012 07:40PM

Hey BW,

First of all, the AIDS in Africa is totally different than in AIDS in America. In America, Drugs are the Main Cause of AIDS or anything else that lowers our Immune System, e.g. toxic molds, blood transfusions, etc. When Heterosexual AIDS failed to occur in America as was predicted, the AIDS establishment went to Africa to "Prove" it, furthering its need for Billions more research dollars.

Not only is AIDS a collection of symptoms that result from our lifestyles, but those people in Africa are not even dying of AIDS, they are dying from (1) malnutrition, (2) parasitic infections and (3) poor sanitation. These 3 conditions are responsible for these ten symptoms: (1) weight loss over 10%, (2) chronic diarrhea for more than a month, (3) fever for more than a month, (4) persistent cough, (5) generalized pruritic dermatitis, (6) recurrent herpes zoster (shingles), (7) candidiasis oral and pharyngeal, (8) chronic or persistent herpes, (9) cryptococcal meningitis, (10) Kaposi's sarcoma, and if you have any of these ten symptoms, you are labeled as having AIDS.

Here is a link for those who like to read more on THE AFRICAN AIDS EPIDEMIC: [www.duesberg.com]

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: July 30, 2012 11:18PM

What is interesting is that I found it odd that it became a hetero epidemic in Africa after being one in the gay community during the '80s. I also am surprised to see that one (if not THE) biggest trend in new cases in America is with Black hetero women! The theory is that they are being infected by Black men "on the down-low" (secretly having gay sex whilst in straight relationships). The other thing I was always wondering was how it truly is transmitted. There have been conflicting reports on the presence of HIV in saliva versus blood. Also, some people with HIV never "come down" with AIDS so why is that? I am obviously talking about those who are not taking any drugs for "preventing" it.

Thanks for sharing. Quite interesting topic...

Date: July 31, 2012 03:11AM

<<< The other thing I was always wondering was how it truly is transmitted.>>>

AIDS is NOT Contagious!!! It’s not transmitted sexually or by infected needles - it’s the DRUGS that the Drug Users and Gays use that create the symptoms of a depressed Immune System. The best way to explain this is to post these old Posts by Gentry who tells a very interesting story about the heavy use of Drugs by Gays and how Raw Food saved his life.

PS Here are those posts by Gentry...

hiv, aids & raw foods
gentry (---.dsl.rcsntx.swbell.net)
Date: 10-28-02 19:35

i've been reading this board for a while now but only recently have chimed in with my 2 cents. i would like to share my story and experience with raw foods. it is somewhat involved but i will be as brief as possible.

in '83 i contracted hiv, it was confirmed a year later. i'd always been a health-oriented person and felt that diet could conquer and/or keep the disease at bay. after an extensive search of proper eating the most logical and appealing was the natural hygiene movement. due to the fear instilled by the docs i did not transition but started 100% one day. within a few weeks i began to notice incredible changes in body, mind and spirit. because i had eaten fairly healthy and was younger at the time, 23, the detox was minimal. i followed a very simple raw diet for almost 3 years, after which i began to eat a small amount of cooked food. as the years progressed i began to see many, many friends start getting sick and dying. by the way, they were all taking azt at the time, which i adamently refused.

about 2 years ago when my "viral load" was too high and my "t-4's" were too low, i started on the meds. it was at this time that i also began eating more and more raw again. even though i hadn't been sick i was convienced that these markers were indicators of disease progression. it wasn't until a year after starting the drugs that i began to get sick. something hit me and hit me hard on day. i'd been "hiv positive" since '83 and had never been sick (other that a cold here and there) and yet a year after starting these drugs i start wasting, having extreme fatiuge, constant dirrehea and unexplained rashes. it didn't make sense, were these drugs causing my symptoms? it occured to me that i'd never researched hiv & aids at all but had relied on my doctor and the media instead.

what i discovered blew me away, and may you too. did you know that it has never been proven that hiv causes aids, or that hiv even exists? many scientists say that hiv has never been isolated. you would never know it from the media, but there is a huge and growing number of dissidents out there who question the whole hiv=aids=death paradigm. their research is truly overwhelming, yet it has not seen the light of day in the medical journals. i could go on and on but i won't. if your interested in more info good sites to start with are aliveandwell.org - duesberg.com - virusmyth.net.

needless to say i stopped the meds immediately and within a couple of weeks began to feel much better and a few months was back to my old self again, tons of energy, enthusiastic, and at peace. i also went back to my raw ways again. although i haven't gone 100% like i did 20 years ago, i am about 95%. it's taken some time to detox from the drugs but after some fasts and a purer diet i feel like they have been flushed from my body.

i've told my story to let you know a little about me and to encourage those who know someone who is taking these needless, toxic drugs that there is another point of view, and not from some fringe elements but from well respected and knowledgeable doctors and scientists.

i can't help but wonder two things. where would i be if i never questioned the whole hiv/aids dogma. if i had continued the drugs i no doubt would still be sick and taking more and more drugs for the symtoms that the drugs were causing in the first place. i also can't help but wonder what my health would be like now if i hadn't started eating raw 20 years ago. i know i wouldn't still wear 32" pants. i know my eyesight wouldn't be as good (everyone in my family wears glasses - i don't). i know i couldn't get by on 5 - 6 hours of sleep and function at optimal levels. raw foods is simply the most natural way to eat in the world.

thank you for taking the time to read my post and thank you for all your posts, i continue to learn after all these years.

gentry
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Re: hiv, aids, Zsuzsa or anyone
Date: 10-29-02 14:48

diana -

about the t-cell count. it wasn't until the early 80's that they discovered how to measure t-cells. what happened was they used this new test on early aids patients and found a low t-cell count with some, but not all, of the patients. one of the early problems was they assumed the hiv was killing t-cells, although to this day a direct correlation has never been proven. as a matter of fact not all people that die from "aids" even have hiv. another issue is that no one really knows what "normal" t-cells should be. the range is from 400 - 2,000, that's a huge margin. in addition t-cell tests are never done on healthy people, so healthy people may have lower than "normal" t-cells. it's also unclear what role these cells play in one's immunity. a recent study found that lower t'-4's actually meant you were healthier, since your body didn't need to fight off anything they simply weren't there. the bottom line is i don't live my life by some numbers. most people if talked to who've discovered the truth could care less about their t-cells or viral load. our indicator of good health is how we are feeling.

it's believed by some that hiv and other retroviruses are actually very, very old. only because of recent advances in technology have they been "discovered". 5th century greeks and romans may or may not have had hiv, who knows. what i do know is they didn't have the toxic environment we now have. do you think they would have been such an awesome species if they ate our s.a.d.?

i'm not saying the whole thing is a hoax. something is going on, but it's not hiv. i think dr. duesberg is correct. he says it is all drug induced. look at where the first cases appeared, nyc and san fran. these were the largest gay meccas of the time. with gay liberation in the 70's came a frenzy of partying like never before. never in the history of man had a group of people done so much to their bodies. not only did they drink and smoke they did coke, pot, uppers, downers, and many other drugs, plus they ate poorly and slept little. and they didn't just party once a week or so, it was almost every night, and for a number of years. in addition to all the illegal drugs they had numerous bouts of std's as well as many other health related problems for which they took massive amounts of antibotics. the onslaught was relentless. is it any wonder these guys started getting sick and dying? but it wasn't from hiv, it was from lifestyle. of course the gay population didn't want to admit it was due to extreme excesses of the party life, it was easier to blame it on something else. so they found a virus in search of a disease and taadaa, here comes aids. you have to remember that none of the diseases of "aids" were or are new. they've been around a long time. in addtition to the illegal drugs that was killing guys, it then began to be the legal one, namely azt. banned in the 60's as a failed cancer treatment due to it's extreme toxicity, it was fda fast tracked to an unsuspecting public. 100's of 1,000's of deaths are still blamed on a harmless retrovirus and not the real culprit, illegal and legal drugs. that's why i'm still alive and kicking - i didn't take the crap.

duesburg does believe that something is going on, its just not hiv. once it was announced in '83 that the "probable" cause of aids was hiv, every penny has gone into eradicating hiv. that's the problem, no other causes were every looked into or funded. he's the foremost authority on retroviruses and he says they are harmless. they are only hosts to a cell, it does not kill them, if it did they too would die.

as far as your co-worker i don't know. did they guy bleeding have hiv? did she ever take azt? how did she die?

i hope this helps. sorry for the lengthy answer.

gentry -
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
aids and africa
Date: 10-29-02 23:34

alice -

i have never and would never suggest that people not use condoms. even though hiv hasn't been proven to cause aids there are certainly other reasons for protected sex, namely std's and unwanted pregnecies. and prior to that i would preach the wisdom of abstinence.

in addition to the above link and many more let me give you my two cents. when heterosexual aids failed to occur in america as was predicted, the aids establishment went to africa to "prove" it, furthering it's need for billions more research dollars. here are the facts. unlike the us aids in africa can be diagnosed based on two of four symtoms - fever, 10% involuntary weight loss, persistent cough, and diarrhea - and get this, no hiv test is required for the diagnoses. these four clinical aids symtoms are identical to those associated with conditions that run rampant of the african continent such as malaria, tb, parasitic infections, the effects of malnutrition, and unsanitary drinking and bathing water. the aids "symtoms" touted by the media as proof of an epidimic are simply the result of poverty and other problems that have plauged africa for many decades.

this is very unfortunate on a number of fronts. first of all people who are suffering from say malaria are not being treated because it's assumed they have aids and that treatment is too expensive. what a travesty. secondly, think of all the millions if not billions of dollars being poured into africa to treat this "aids" epidemic. what if that money was spent to nourish the people, give them good clean water, and in general help with the poverty conditions. but it's not, the money is buying drugs (some banned in the states) to give to these already unhealthy people due to their living conditions. is it no wonder that more and more are dying? given their already weakened state the drugs that they are given are the nails in their coffins. and as usual who wins, that's right - the pharmaceutical companies.

while africa is the frequent subject of dramatic media reports, acutal numbers of diagnosed aids cases on the continent are relatively unremarkable. for example, 1981 through 1999 cumulative aids cases for south africa, the new epicenter of aids, total just 12,825.

so as you see - aids in africa is not what it seems to be at all. and because of the high incidence of exposure to malaria, tb, and other diseases that produce false positive results on hiv tests, many mainstream scientists question the validity of hiv testing in africa.

(much of this was from "what if everything you though you knew about aids was wrong" by christine maggiore. her's is an incredible story. her website is [www.aliveandwell.org]. if you have any interest in the subject then start with this book.

gentry -
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Viruses, viruses and more viruses
Date: 11-01-02 14:49

simon -

what is usually refered to a "proof" of hiv isolation is nothing more than dead protiens, or so some say. even in the dissident corner there is debate whether or not its been isolated. dr. duesberg says he has yet the perth group says he hasn't. personally, it makes no difference to me either way. all i know is that i've been "positive" for almost 20 years, not even sure if that means anything anymore, and have been extremely healthy, except for a brief time when i was on the drugs. living/raw foods has been what's saved me.

here's a link that will explain it more than i ever could. take care.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Viruses, viruses and more viruses
Date: 11-02-02 22:16

"And if you've eaten so well and have taken care of yourself so well for so long gentry why would you still have a positive reading for the hiv virus if it is not a virus? Have you been retested again?"

a "positive" results is really a joke. the test does not check for hiv at all, but rather protiens that are said to be specific to hiv, which they aren't. also, there is a rather long list of conditions that will cause a false positive. even having a simple cold can cause a positive result, when the cold is gone so is the positive status. it's interesting that on the hiv test themselves the manufacture says this

"The Amplicor HIV-1 Monitor test is not intended to be used as a screening test for HIV or as a diagnostic test to confirm the presence of HIV infection"

[healtoronto.com] has a ton of great information

so go figure. as a matter of fact i have not been retested. my feeling is that since it's a useless and meaningless test anyway why bother. i think if you look at the big picture you'll see why the NIH needed a virus to blame on "aids". after years of saying that cancer and lukemia was caused by a virus (but not proving it) they were close to losing their funding. it was about this time when gay men in nyc and san fran were dying of ks and other rare diseases. due to the fact that most of the NIH staff were virus hunters by nature, that's what they look for to blame on everything. so by saying, but never proving, that aids was caused by hiv, there funding was safe. one interesting note, in the 84 news conference, gallo himself said that he found the "probable" cause, the next morning the ny times reported that the cause of aids had been found. from then on it's been assumed that it was proven, but it never was. and gallo, that another story. he's a liar, crook, and egotistical maniac. there's a ton of info about him, how he stole the sample for the french and much more.

dr. dursberg's book "inventing the aids virus" is fasinating, a must read if you want to see the big picture.

and btw simon - i don't think your a wierdo, of course i don't know you either.

as far as the tobacco virus, i don't have a clue, it's the first i've heard of that.

take care -
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: July 31, 2012 03:11AM

Well done jr, excellent synopsis.

Kary mullis,nobel winner
And carl sagans wife ann druyan who died recently
Also support the duesberg hypothesis

Date: July 31, 2012 12:06PM

This was interesting reading, John, but we must remember that one case here or there does not a statistical argument make. Drugs were not necessarily involved in the original cases[the paragraph beginning, "I'm not saying the whole thing is a hoax" is riddled with generalizing stereotypes about gay people; I assume that Gentry is an outsider]. Also, I find it odd that he admits to "contracting" HIV, in spite of general excellent health, but never explains how. It's some old retrovirus floating around is an interesting hypothesis, but there's just as much evidence pro as con for this.

That he responded unfavorably to the standard protocol makes sense, if he wasn't diagnosed correctly to begin with. AIDS and HIV are admittedly still mysterious to a lot of researchers, so info like this is a good impetus to re-examine what we believe about this/these disorders and how to treat them, which is the important part!

Date: July 31, 2012 12:36PM

<<< Drugs were not necessarily involved in the original cases[the paragraph beginning, "I'm not saying the whole thing is a hoax" is riddled with generalizing stereotypes about gay people; I assume that Gentry is an outsider]. Also, I find it odd that he admits to "contracting" HIV, in spite of general excellent health, but never explains how.>>>

Gentry was Not an outsider and was Not Healthy, as he was part of the Gay Party Culture and obviously, not all Gays are Party Animals, but lots of them were, hence that’s why their Immune System was damaged, just like everyone else who abuses Drugs. Don’t you see the obvious connection between Gays and Drug Abusers? Most Gays back then were HUGE Drug Abusers!

Here’s the paragraph Tam refers to…

i'm not saying the whole thing is a hoax. something is going on, but it's not hiv. i think dr. duesberg is correct. he says it is all drug induced. look at where the first cases appeared, nyc and san fran. these were the largest gay meccas of the time. with gay liberation in the 70's came a frenzy of partying like never before. never in the history of man had a group of people done so much to their bodies. not only did they drink and smoke they did coke, pot, uppers, downers, and many other drugs, plus they ate poorly and slept little. and they didn't just party once a week or so, it was almost every night, and for a number of years. in addition to all the illegal drugs they had numerous bouts of std's as well as many other health related problems for which they took massive amounts of antibotics. the onslaught was relentless. is it any wonder these guys started getting sick and dying? but it wasn't from hiv, it was from lifestyle. of course the gay population didn't want to admit it was due to extreme excesses of the party life, it was easier to blame it on something else. so they found a virus in search of a disease and taadaa, here comes aids. you have to remember that none of the diseases of "aids" were or are new. they've been around a long time. in addtition to the illegal drugs that was killing guys, it then began to be the legal one, namely azt. banned in the 60's as a failed cancer treatment due to it's extreme toxicity, it was fda fast tracked to an unsuspecting public. 100's of 1,000's of deaths are still blamed on a harmless retrovirus and not the real culprit, illegal and legal drugs. that's why i'm still alive and kicking - i didn't take the crap.

<<<AIDS and HIV are admittedly still mysterious to a lot of researchers>>>

AIDS and HIV are ONLY mysterious to those who are formerly Mis-Educated and cannot think outside the box, so they still believe in Viruses and the Germ Theory of Disease.

Dr. Virginia V. Vetrano writes, "Just remember that there are no contagious diseases, just contagious habits which lower your vitality. There have been many people who have had diphtheria and yet no germ could be found. The same can be said of tuberculosis and other diseases. This is why the virus had to be discovered-to save the germ theory. Now we have virus infections instead of germ infections because pathologists could not find a germ for all the diseases of mankind. If a germ does not cause disease, what does? Soon everyone will learn that it is the individual's way of life that produces disease and not the saprophytes of earth, which are actually beneficial to us. Without them we would all succumb. They do so many jobs for us that it would take volumes to tell you about them. In fact without bacterial life, all animal and plant life would soon wither and die. On second thought, without bacteria we can't even wither."

Tam, have you seen House of Numbers?

[www.houseofnumbers.com]
The HIV/ AIDS Story is Being Rewritten
In House of Numbers, an AIDS film like no other, the HIV/AIDS story is being rewritten. This is the first film to present the uncensored POVs of virtually all the major players; in their own settings, in their own words. It rocks the foundation upon which all conventional wisdom regarding HIV/AIDS is based. House of Numbers could well be the opening volley in a battle to bring sanity and clarity to an epidemic gone awry.
Leung manages to present a barrage of intriguing theories debunking our generally accepted beliefs... There's no denying, however, the value of exploring such game-changing topics as how HIV-infection numbers are cooked for monetary and political gain; how the effects of global poverty may have led to so many AIDS-related deaths; how such widely used AIDS drugs as AZT have, themselves, often proved fatal; and whether HIV really exists.
Gary Goldstein, Los Angeles Times

“Because it’s been surrounded from day one with so much emotion, very few people are capable of looking at AIDS logically.” -Intro to trailer in House of Numbers
[www.houseofnumbers.com]

Date: July 31, 2012 12:52PM

Something else that’s quite interesting is when I went to Charlotte Gerson seminar in the early 90s, someone asked her if her father’s Cancer Protocol worked for AIDS and she said yes, they were successfully reversing AIDS in their clinic in Mexico, but the Mexican government didn’t want to be known as an AIDS haven, so they had to keep it low key.

I also remember watching Dr. Gary Null on the Tony Brown’s Journal on PBS several times around the same time and he said that there are thousands of cases of complete reversal. One time he brought on this one man, Chuck DeMarco, who was as close to being on death's door as one could get and he is now healthier than the average person. Null had all of his files before when he was deathly ill and all of his current tests proving that he was healthy and tried to arrange a press conference and nobody came!

Date: July 31, 2012 04:57PM

Thanks for the "House of Numbers" link, John.

Date: July 31, 2012 10:53PM

Correction above…

In my haste to get out the door, I spelled one word the wrong way - formerly s/b formally…

…formerly Mis-Educated and cannot think outside the box…

s/b

…formally Mis-Educated and cannot think outside the box…

However, that is not the purpose of this post…

I got an interesting email from someone back when I posted this Thread on T. C. Fry & Psychopaths... [www.rawfoodsupport.com] and this person thought that T. C. Fry woke up because he became aware of the Medical Conspiracy and even more so when we was researching for his book, “The Great AIDS Hoax” and here is the first part of that email…

Hi John Rose:

Your below thread showed up in google search results re TC Fry. Are you asking why Fry's focus changed from full-time Natural Hygiene to also including info regarding the NWO (New World Order)?

I never asked him, of course, but I was on Fry's mailing list in those days & it is my impression he was waking up to the machinations of the shadow government & globalist agenda, obviously first through medical propaganda & maybe later he learned a lot more when researching the Great AIDS Hoax(?)

The rest of this email is really quite interesting, but I’ll save the rest of it for another time.

Date: April 27, 2013 05:16PM

[www.youtube.com]
T.C. Fry Great AIDS HOAX The Myth of Contagion
1:00:19 Minute Video

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables