Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

52 min vid: fruit and human evolution
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: April 27, 2013 11:21AM

[www.youtube.com]

how fruit diet shaped human brain and its end introduced generalized mental problems

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 52 min vid: fruit and human evolution
Date: April 27, 2013 11:46AM

further info here:

[leftinthedark.org.uk]

Date: April 28, 2013 12:50PM

35 min part 2:

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2013 12:50PM by Panchito.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 28, 2013 06:12PM

Hey Panchito,

Thanks so much for posting this Video and thanks to phantom for telling me about this guy a while back - you were right - “It will definitely coincide with your ideas!”

Anyway, here are some of my notes…

[www.youtube.com]
Did Sex with Plants Drive Human Evolution day-1
51:44 Minute Video

JR’s Notes:

0:00 MM
What my objective is for to try and highlight what the Cause of the Darkness is - an overview of what could be termed the Human Condition and why it is our history for the last 5-10 thousand years as far as we know has been increasingly one of Violence and War and difficulties with relating to each other, particularly how we look after our incredibly unique home. It’s a 2 Part talk. It may seem like I cover a lot of different topics, but I hope in the end they all come together and they provide a kind of the diagnosis basically. It’s quite a challenging diagnosis, but in my opinion, unless we have an accurate diagnosis, we got no chance of solving the problems we’ve created and keep creating. That’s what I’m really going to try and outline a diagnosis of how humans are currently insane, why we’re clinically insane. Until we recognize the cause of that, we’ll be chasing the symptoms forever and things will get worse, which is what they’ve been doing.

The title is Left in the Dark. I will be drawing quite on a lot of classic split brain research - classic right-left brain traits and a lot of the modern research, which I think, actually, the data is excellent. 1:07 MM
[www.youtube.com]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[www.youtube.com]
Did Sex with Plants Drive Human Evolution day-2
35:48 Minute Video

JR’s Notes:

3:05 MM
I’m going to start with a quote that I quite like - it’s not a particularly ancient quote, but it comes from somebody who is particularly interested in ancient traditions and he’s basically saying that if we have a problem with our consciousness system or we have a problem with our brain, it’s a waste of time trying to do anything else until we fix that - we’re never going to sort anything out. And the very fact that many people have come to these conclusions, philosophically, they’ve recognized there’s a problem with our consciousness in some way, however, again, the very fact it exists is very interesting to me - why on earth so many people have come to the conclusion that something is seriously wrong with the Human Condition. 3:40 MM

13:17 MM
These researches have come to the conclusion that the left hemisphere - there’s something seriously Wrong with it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are a lot of other good Videos uploaded by this guy and I highly recommend others to check them out. There’s a good Video of Dr. Fuhrman on the Dr. Oz Show and another good Video of T.C. Fry regarding his book, “The Great AIDS HOAX” - see my thread titled - T.C. Fry Great AIDS HOAX The Myth of Contagion - [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

By the way, his intro in Part 1 sounds so similar to the Intro I've been working on recently that it FREAKS ME OUT. Interestingly, the same thing was happening to me with T.C. Fry many years ago. Fry would come out with another publication and we were saying almost the same thing with the same words at the same time. Another example of Biophotons at work!!!

Peace and Love..........John

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: April 29, 2013 05:38PM

These lectures, and some subsequent ones with Tony Wright that I have watched since you posted this, have been very thought-provoking, Panchito. Thanks so much for posting this. As they say, I think this guy is onto something smiling smiley

Posted by: madinah ()
Date: April 29, 2013 08:29PM

But the data suggest the contrary, people are living longer, smarter, healthier.
Life expectancy back then was 30 years or less when humans were living on fruits.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables