Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

HELP PLEASE!!! i drink lemon water 1st thing in a.m., how long should i wait to drink raw vegi juice?
Posted by: stevieboy ()
Date: May 02, 2013 01:33AM

Hello, i started drinking warm lemon water soon as i wake up, how long should i wait to drink raw vegi juice? Can i drink both drinks back to back or should i wait few minutes before to drink my vegi juice?, thank you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HELP PLEASE!!! i drink lemon water 1st thing in a.m., how long should i wait to drink raw vegi juice?
Posted by: madinah ()
Date: May 02, 2013 02:47AM

I make my own juices in the morning. After brushing my teethes I drink the lemon water and take care few chores and make my green juices. That is about 30 minutes.

Re: HELP PLEASE!!! i drink lemon water 1st thing in a.m., how long should i wait to drink raw vegi juice?
Posted by: stevieboy ()
Date: May 02, 2013 07:42AM

Thanks!

Posted by: NGU ()
Date: May 02, 2013 04:25PM

Wait at least 24 hrs after drinking lemon water to drink veg juice.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: May 02, 2013 04:53PM

I would wait 34 minutes and 3 seconds.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: May 02, 2013 06:27PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NGU Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wait at least 24 hrs after drinking lemon water
> to
> > drink veg juice.
>
>
> wow... 24 hrs?

I think that was a joke.

Posted by: NGU ()
Date: May 02, 2013 09:37PM

It was smiling smiley

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: May 03, 2013 02:33AM

lol smiling smiley
i'd say anywhere from 30 seconds to whenever you're hungry after the lemon. smiling smiley it's fine!

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: May 04, 2013 11:49AM

be aware that adding lemon to water could cause teeth problems on the long term. Using a long straw could help. Avoid bathing the teeth on acidic liquids as they 'melt' the teeth minerals. Coconut oil is also acidic.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 04, 2013 02:43PM

The facts do not prove the acidic argument. Lemon is an alkaline food. [www.godsdirectcontact.com]
I have been taKing lemon water for years and my teeths are fine.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: May 04, 2013 05:15PM

if you test the ph of lemons you'll learn the fact. It can become alkaline after it pases the stomach and meets the pancreatic juice.

I just googled it and it is a ph of 2.0! ph of 1 is hydrocloric acid, and ph 0 is battery acid. not acidic?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2013 05:18PM by Panchito.

Posted by: Ifeelgood ()
Date: May 05, 2013 09:19PM

A possible solution would be to mix the lemon juice in with the vegetable juice. I do this anyway with my vegetable juices to make them taste better.

Posted by: jalanutan ()
Date: May 06, 2013 12:52AM

Banana Who you made me laugh so (3 seconds indeed)

Here's something StevieBoy, how about taking your lemon juice last thing prior to retiring at night and vegie-juice-up first thing in the morning?

jalan

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 06, 2013 12:09PM

Lemon water is a cleanser, it usually get you to move your bowel, so appropriate in the morning. By the time you come out that will be enough minutes to drink juices if you prefer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables