Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

B12 in E3live?
Posted by: adrian ()
Date: June 08, 2013 02:29PM

just wondering what you've heard on b12 really beng in E3 live? is it? the bottle says yes, but i've read somewhere that it is analoges not biologically available. I"ve been takong E3 live again lately, it seems to feel very good, but don't know about the B12...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: B12 in E3live?
Date: June 08, 2013 11:01PM

During the 80's and 90's scientists thought that the algaes contained lots of real B12 that was highly usuable for the body, but later they started finding out that E3 live, chlorella, and spirulina can't be relied upon for B12, even worse, it has B12 look-alikes that can bind to B12 and draw it out of the body. l had an excellent science article on this but unfortunely the link no longer works.

Gabriel Cousins, Brian Clement and various top gurus all recommend B12 supplementation. l take all the B12 foods and l am still hopelessly deficient unless l supplement, and so are about 70% of all HHI patients (over 100,000) who still consume the algaes and other B12 foods. Even sea weeds aren't enough. The vegan diet can't be relied upon for B12.

You might consider taking this soil based bacterial supplement:
[www.hippocratesstore.org]

Some companies have taken the B12 claims off their labels, but many still leave those claims on despite being told of the reality.

Viktoras Kulvinskas wrote in his book about E3 live containing huge amounts of B12 and he consumed alot of it, yet he was deficient and had to do enemas and wheatgrass implants to get it back.

Kailash Neel from the Ann Wigmore Institute took all the B12 vegan foods and bacteria cultures like myself and still was B12 deficient. Message of this post...don't rely upon the vegan diet for B12. Some will be fine and get enough B12, but most won't.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2013 11:13PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 08, 2013 11:30PM

<<<l had an excellent science article on this but unfortunely the link no longer works.>>>

What's the name of the article?

Do you only have the link and the title?

Do you remember if it was by Victor Herbert?

Most of the research on B12 Analogues was by Victor Herbert and this man was an idiot, not to mention, a very EVIL man.

Anyway, if you have the title (or even the link), I might have the article in my file.

Date: June 09, 2013 12:06AM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> <<>>
>
> What's the name of the article?
>
> Do you only have the link and the title?
>
> Do you remember if it was by Victor Herbert?
>
> Most of the research on B12 Analogues was by
> Victor Herbert and this man was an idiot, not to
> mention, a very EVIL man.
>
> Anyway, if you have the title (or even the link),
> I might have the article in my file.

l can't be sure at the moment, but after a quick check it could be this one (link doesn't work):
[www.truthpublishing.com]

Whatever the article was, it does ring true of my experiences and other peoples.

l'll check more later to see if l can find it. lt teaches me that l must cut and paste these articles word to word instead of saving links. l have posted it various times in the past.

l have to go and pick weeds now, but l will get back to this later.

Posted by: adrian ()
Date: June 09, 2013 04:44AM

thanks very much for the information

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables