Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Sea Vegetables…
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 04, 2013 02:47PM

I thought this was an interesting statistic from the Video below which comes from the article that follows it.

80% of Vegans are Iodine Deficient!!!

I also thought it was interesting how “Iodine takes away the immortality of the cancer cells” and that Iodine was a big part of Gerson’s Cancer Protocol and then, it was really fascinating how Iodine affects our Children’s Brain Function and IQ

I also thought it was sad that our so-called Experts are brainwashed into believing that “most diseases are due to inappropriate signals,” which of course negates the Law of Cause & Effect.

Now here’s the Video with my notes for those who are interested followed by the article it came from…

Jorge Flechas Total Body Iodine Sufficiency
42:42 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

JR’s Notes:
27:05 MM
80% of Vegans are Iodine Deficient [because they are Not Eating Sea Vegetables].

37:02 MM
Now this is what happens when you give iodine to cells, like this is an oat cell carcinoma [oat cell carcinoma is a dated term for a type of lung cancer] that has had the ability to up the cells (to enhance) to absorb iodine. Look at what happens over a 10 day time period if you can get the cells to absorb iodine - that versus that in 10 days. Iodine induces apoptosis [programmed cell death] and iodine will take away cancer. Iodine induces apoptosis - iodine takes away the immortality of the cancer cells and it goes to these cancer cells and says, it’s time to die, go out there and do it because it’s your turn. But cancer cells think of themselves as being immortal and iodine takes away that immortality. 38:02 MM

41:50 MM
Folks, is it normal to have headaches every day? No, if they have a daily headache, it’s because they have a problem with the anatomy. It’s an anatomical problem - daily headaches - daily migraine headaches - that’s an anatomy problem that needs to be repaired by a neurosurgeon - not by some other type of doctor. 42:15 MM

JR Comments: This is what doctors are taught in medical school that “most diseases are due to inappropriate signals.” Wrong, all diseases are part of our Feedback System and they serve a purpose, which is to warn us that something is wrong and sometimes it can be our Environment, but usually it’s something we’re doing.

Now here’s the link to the article…

[articles.mercola.com]
How Iodine Deficiency May Affect Your Child's Brain Function and IQ
May 04, 2013
By Dr. Mercola

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sea Vegetables…
Date: June 06, 2013 09:22AM

Sea vegetables definitely makes my life better.

* green sprout juices = most important thing to feel good.
* sea vegeatbles = second most important thing to feel good.

A day without green juices and sea vegetables is like a day without sunshine. And according to Brian Clement they are among the highest sunlight foods and contain the highest frequency vibrations. This was reportedly discovered by Dr Hunt at UCLA in the 1970's. l completely agree, those two foods are super powerful, they effect me more than any other foods. The algaes are more subtle but are supposed to be even more effective to the internal workings of the body.

l don't care if people say they are un-natural foods for man or not, l can't live without my sea vegetables, l chose to have them nearly everyday....far too good to miss out on. Dulse is a miracle of the highest order...very few better foods to eat in this day and age, we need them.

l'll never forget the first time l ever had kelp. l buzzed and buzzed and was FULL of energy all day...one of the best days i've ever had.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2013 09:34AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: June 06, 2013 05:27PM

Nice article.

I think I read once that iodine supplementaion was best when done twice a week, not every day.

I would say that there are sources of vegan DHA. It does not need to be animal source like the article say. Why would you get oil fish when you can get vegan DHA knowing that todays oil fish is loaded with toxic substances. There are also vegan EPA supplements too (derived from sea weeds). Both DHA and EPA are also made in the body (maybe the article failed to mention that)

Date: June 06, 2013 11:06PM

Panchito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice article.
>
> I think I read once that iodine supplementaion was
> best when done twice a week, not every day.
>
> I would say that there are sources of vegan DHA.
> It does not need to be animal source like the
> article say. Why would you get oil fish when you
> can get vegan DHA knowing that todays oil fish is
> loaded with toxic substances. There are also vegan
> EPA supplements too (derived from sea weeds). Both
> DHA and EPA are also made in the body (maybe the
> article failed to mention that)

Brian Clement: Can You Get Too Much Iodine From Sea Vegetables?
[www.youtube.com]

In regards to fish oils you might want to read the excellent book `Killer Fish' by Dr Clement, it is an eye opener. All fish oils are rancid and break down into lipid peroxides (bad) and all fish oils do contribute towards cancer. From 2010 scientists agreed that there was not one shed of evidence in the science journals that supported the argument that fish oils/diet prevent cancer. Farmed fish are not much better - loaded with problems too. Many GM fish bred species around now too. The ocean is a disaster for flesh foods, but the good news is that sea vegetables absorb very very little if any heavy metals from the sea because of their unique celluliar structure, but they need to be washed. Scientists were supposed to have tested sea weeds in Japan and found very little to no contamination in the various weeds.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2013 11:09PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: rab ()
Date: June 08, 2013 05:01AM

Sea is your friend. Think: 99% of plants and other living organisms in the sea humans can eat. On the land, 99% of the the plants and other organisms are not edible for humans. Ok, maybe a little more than 1% that grows on land you can eat but not much. You CANNOT get poisoned by eating ANYTHING from the sea. "Metal danger" is a pure hoax.
There. I got a lot of great advice here. I am giving this advice from the bottom of my heart. Pregnant women, children, everyone - we all need stuff from the sea. We even NEED to swim in the sea. Swimming in the see is more beneficial than ANY OTHER PHYSICAL ACTIVITY! By far!

You got here by not having any prejudice, by choosing your own way of life. Do not discard this advice because you have another unfounded prejudice.

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: June 09, 2013 03:19AM

Sea vegetables were a big thing in the 1970's, as well as sprouts. We ate dulse and used kelp powder. We also ate alfalfa, mung bean and sprouted soy beans, but for most people they weren't a panacea or a magic bullet, and were of little benefit overall, so it's interesting to see it's now the new in thing - again.

Having said that, i have just been to my local HFS and they have dulse in packaging imported from the US ( I'm in Australia). If i were to use it, i would like to just put it into a blender and ???? add tomatoes and water as a savoury blend, or just a few dates or bananas. How are other people using it?

Date: June 09, 2013 06:55AM

BJ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sea vegetables ......... but for most people they
> weren't a panacea or a magic bullet, and were of
> little benefit overall,
>

Wow, just wow.

l have my sea veggies on there own and in decent amounts. l definitely feel the difference and would hate to be without them.

www.thesproutarian.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables