Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Protists (Sea Stuffs) Not Plant, More Animal Like
Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: July 22, 2013 02:22PM

"not vegan or human food

Most people - especially vegetarians or veegans - do not have a correct understanding or knowledge of the micro-animal family in which algae and all the so-called "sea-weeds" belong! - So believing them vegetable matter, eat them!"

[www.youtube.com]

life vs lifelessness

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Protists (Sea Stuffs) Not Plant, More Animal Like
Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: July 24, 2013 10:22AM

another one
[www.youtube.com]

the only arguement i have heard from non vegan raw fooders is "a lake exists and it doesn't have pollutants in it" ok lets test that lake and still..

life vs lifelessness

Date: July 28, 2013 02:40AM

It would be good to see some good research on this, and l will check it out more in time.

Truthfully though, no one is really vegan. There are said to be living things in the air and we all consume them. We are all meat eaters, even the so called breatharians. The high level spiritual masters have said that even being breatharian brings karma through killing - the thing is that we all said to need karma otherwise we stop existing and die. Even the highest level spiritual beings from other dimensions must take on karma [apparently] to exist in this physical world.

Personally, l don't even see myself as vegan. l see myself as an unintentional meat eater.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 28, 2013 02:46AM

sproutman

why do we all need karma otherwise we would stop existing and die

and why do breatharians unintentionally kill

do u mean if they take a walk, they might step on an ant?

Date: July 28, 2013 08:54AM

la_veronique Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> sproutman
>
> why do we all need karma otherwise we would stop
> existing and die
l am not sure, but l will try and find out. All flesh beings are designed that way on this low level planet.

>
> and why do breatharians unintentionally kill
Because the air have living organisms in it, so breathing in the air is consuming these things. Even drinking filtered water has some bacteria in it that go through clay filter systems that even filter out heavy metals, especially ststems where the water sits at the bottom on the filter and allows very small bacteria to multiply over a short period of time. So drinking filtered water is also said to be consuming living organisms.

>
> do u mean if they take a walk, they might step on
> an ant?
No, but eventhough we step on ants, there is no need to worry because there isn't any intention to kill. There is still karma to be incurred when we step on ants because we need karma to stay alive (it's how the system is supposed to be designed for flesh beings), but the karma is very very small which can be overcome by sound meditation.

The problem arises when you intentionally contribute to death of creatures by killing mosquitoes, eating meat and eating commerically available dairy. There is nothing wrong with taking some milk from a cow/goat if have poor access to many plant foods [providing the calf doesn't miss out on the milk...a spare bit to drink is o.k occasionally] or if you aren't educated well on a vegan diet, but when a business is made of dairy you will incur major karma, and when you eat meat you will incur major karma and never reach true enlightenment. Either way, if you can't make the vegan diet work there will still be major karma for eating commercial dairy. Please note, it is not me making these judgements...l am talking from a highly spiritual point of view.

I don't judge people either way. If they wish to eat meat it's their business...it's where people are at at this stage of their life. We've all been there at one time, whether it be this life or a previous life. I have got family and friends that eat meat, but l would never say anything negative about it because it's not my place to do so, nor do l look down at them for eating meat...l love them all and meet them for where they are at.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2013 09:03AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: Parawdise ()
Date: July 28, 2013 01:20PM

Yes. Intention. That's where it all resides... The more conscious we are, the more responsability we have, but Intention always comes first.
At a certain stage in our evolution we might do a very insensible thing with the purest of intention and later on in Life (or in another life) understand why everything went wrong and change our path, and this, always with the purest of intentions. Both times we were 'pure' and looking back we have to respect who we were/who we are now and the rythm of our evolution... The same applies when we look at other people. ...I SO need to practice that everywhere/all the time in my life! I'm getting better as I am becoming more conscious... and a better person :-)

Posted by: Living Food ()
Date: July 28, 2013 04:37PM

> why do we all need karma otherwise we would stop
> existing and die

The only reason we exist as flesh-and-blood beings is to overcome our karma. Karma is the only thing perpetuating the illusion of duality. If you have no karma whatsoever you realize the truth (that you are one with God and all of creation and physical existence is an illusion) and have no need for a body or to continue physical existence. In this case "stopping to exist and dying" is not a bad thing, it is the ultimate goal!!! We will all reach this level at some point.

There are numerous "perfect beings" living on this planet, but even though they have erased nearly all their previous karma and stopped accumulating new karma, they still have to contend with the karma that is responsible for this life, otherwise they would stop existing after they reached perfection. All karma is gone except for the karma responsible for this birth, because nothing can be done to stop that, it must be allowed to play out naturally until the natural conclusion (the death of that particular body).

----------
The above is just my understanding, but I think it is spot-on. When your level of consciousness and vibration is very high you naturally tune into the universal truths and receive great knowledge and wisdom.

I botched the explanation above, but it is very very difficult to explain spiritual concepts through words...written and spoken languages are so inefficient and limited. Telepathy is the language used by all higher beings because it transcends all language barriers and explains things much better then a limited alphabet ever can. I do my best with the tools I have.

Date: July 28, 2013 09:54PM

Living Food Wrote:

> The only reason we exist as flesh-and-blood beings
> is to overcome our karma. Karma is the only thing
> perpetuating the illusion of duality.

Yes, that sounds right for the most part. The only exception are the higher evolved beings who come down to Earth to help uplift the negative vibrations of this planet and who come here to enlighten people. It is said that these highly evolved beings take many many years to make the adjustment to be able to live in a physical body and withstand the low Earth vibrations, but they too must take on karma to live in a human body.

The darkness we bring on ourselves
And believe me, there is karma for causing the death of other beings. l've been sensitive to dark beings all my life and l used to think it was only my imagination until l received enlightenment. It was THEN that l realised what l had done, and shortly after l understood the severity of my actions and why my life was always under a dark cloud. I had a team of dark astral entities causing me trouble.

The story of the dark astral entities
l was away in the bush for a week and here were dozens if not hundreds of dark astral entities sitting on the hill looking at me with hatred and terrifying me, l could sense them all around sitting on the hill. They used to do the same thing every year at this place because it was a secluded place and they knew how to scare me. l originally sensed evil, but after enlightenment it dawned on me exactly what it was...it was countless angry astral entities that l had hurt in this life as a result of meat eating and probably commercial dairy eating.

l looked at them through my third eye, told them l knew who they were and why they were here, and that l am going to help them. I spoke to them through my third eye passionately for 30 minutes - l apologised for what l had done to them, l comforted them, l loved them and l said they need to move on from this anger so they can truely be free. l showed them the light and told them this is where they needed to go to be happy and free again, l told them that they had no life by being trapped in the place they were at and staying angry, l told them all it's time to be liberated. Some of them were convinced and went away, but others needed more convincing.

After that night there was still a hateful dark energy and l thought my efforts might have been in vien, and by the nexy day l had forgotten about it. BUT....the next night l felt completely different, like l was floating on air, l felt free and like l had never felt before, and then l realised that this was the first time in memory that the dark cloud had been lifted from me. I have been completely free of this darkness since. I used to live in the darkest of darkest of lives, but now l can't describe the light and sunshine and lightness l feel...it's world's apart because l liberated those dark entities from my life and saved them. l think we all live in this darkness, but we can lift it...and when we lift it good things happen and we experience things and feelings unimaginable. (I wish l could write this much better, but it's almost magical).

The funny thing is...that night when all the darkness was lifted (the second night) there was a big ball of light that dropped from the sky slowly to the Earth. It was like a full moon dropping to the surface of the Earth to where all those astral entities where the night before. Maybe that light was there to collect the remaining entities.

Since ridding myself of the darkness l have never been the same since. All my fear has gone and the lifting of the extreme darkness allowed me to see a light l previously couldn't image. We have so much weight on our shoulders...we truely live in a dark dark dark world full of bad forces, but the day it is lifted it is like `ahhhhhhh'....you truely live for the first time in your life, but it makes you appreciate how hard mankind does have it, he is truely in a nasty bind and has his head held under the water by the malicious spirits menacing this EARTH. Most people have a dog of a life, and most people don't know what is out their when we reduce our karma and move on the dark spirits from our lives. Us humans don't know real sunshine because all we experience is darkness, and most aren't aware of it.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: July 28, 2013 10:23PM

In time you will get to see lots of interesting light beings, lots of interesting creatures and you will even see doppelgangers and mythical beings who aren't really mythical at all. When we are ready to move on from this prison planet (it is a prison planet because we get NO information about the mysteries of the universe and the hidden life that lives here and circles the planet) we get little things revealed to us and our eyes become open to our true potential reality.

I had this stray cat go into my yard and he refused to leave. He is very very usual in the eyes, and l knew straight away he is not a cat at all. He is a person in a cats body. He has a consciousness unlike any cat - he knows who l am (we have met before) and l am pretty sure l know who he is now. I call him his old human name and he responds. l also see his doppelganger - he is outside and his doppelganger is in the kitchen often.

I am only starting my journey and still a low level being, but at least l am getting started and on my way. The higher powers don't tell me much, and l don't ask to be shown much because l understand how it works...if you ask to be shown everything it shows you are still not ready - things are revealed as you are ready, but you can't look for it. Things are only revealed when you are ready, and we are not the judge of when we feel ready, they will tell you.

Sorry about the spiritual ramblings, l get carried away with this stuff. It's all interesting to low level beings like myself...it just shows you how far i've got to go until it becomes no big deal and part of my true reality. Because l live in an illusion, the true reality seems amazing...that's how low level l really am....just a mere prisoner getting the keys to step out the door but not much more than that. l am just a low level nothing to these highly evolved beings and they want nothing to do with me inb most cases, but at least they show themselves, it's a start.

Posted by: Living Food ()
Date: July 30, 2013 01:01AM

It is said that these highly evolved beings take many many years to make the adjustment to be able to live in a physical body and withstand the low Earth vibrations,

I well believe it. To them Earth must be a kind of hell.

he knows who l am (we have met before)

In a previous life?

l also see his doppelganger - he is outside and his doppelganger is in the kitchen often

That's fascinating. What are doppelgangers?

Or is that something you can't talk about?

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 30, 2013 06:43PM

sproutarian

its interesting you see the cat
and then its doppelganger

what is its color pattern
does its doppelganger also have the same human eyes

do u see a lot of things , or occurrences happening TWICE

the ones who descend from their "comfortable" place
to take on and transmute the karma of the earth
i bet they sometimes had a bit of horror after they signed up for this LOLsmiling smiley
it is no wonder they have such a difficult life
until they realize they were born to take on massive karma
and transmute it

sproutman:

i'm glad the dark beings were shown the way out of their position of anger and resentment... that is a disempowering place to be
maybe everyone needs to hear " I'm sorry" before they can be free
then, there are those who never get to hear " I'm sorry" so they have to
just empower themselves

Date: July 30, 2013 09:21PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> well... Im not sure I can call eating
> micro-organisms as eating meat.... since well they
> don't have nervous systems like we do so, do they
> feel pain like animals do?
All vegetables and micro organisms are supposed to feel pain when we eat them, but it is nothing like animals do. It is so small that it's not much at all.

>
> I also wonder of how the plants prefer to be
> consumed... do they like being burned, smoked,
> etc. or is eating raw better for them? Are they
> feeling like they're being eaten alive or does it
> not matter?
Their feeling of pain is supposed to be so small that it shouldn't really matter. But if you vandelise plants or trees for the fun of it, l think that is not so good because it is disrespecting life.

Date: July 30, 2013 09:40PM

Living Food Wrote:

> I well believe it. To them Earth must be a kind of
> hell.
It is! No-one really wants to come here, but they know someone must come here to help mankind so they reluctantly volunteer. It shows how high level they are. The high level beings know how good it is in other dimentions, yet they choose to live on Earth where life is always a struggle and where they will be criticised or possibly killed. For eg, these masters fully remember being boiled in oil or having their limbs ripped off on previous visits here, yet they choose to risk those things again and come here because they are full of love and will risk all to elevate mankind.

l've met people who are very very high level. They can read you mind, read your meditation, know exactly what you have done in this life and all previous lives. They know virtually everything they put their mind to and have been to many places in the Universe. They are considered perfect human beings, and l think there might be only a few of thousand of them in human form. A lady knew exactly what l was meditating about. A friend had another high level person tell her everything she had done in this life and what her previous lives were, and another man l know was also at that level or even higher (he has spent 12 years of his life with one of the top spiritual masters as her right hand man)...all meditated a LOT!!!

> In a previous life?
The cat is my grand mother. When l first met the cat l had this inkling he was, but l thought it was my imagination, but no. I call him his cat name and he ignores me half the time, but when l call him my grandmothers name his ears go back and he looks at me everytime with a knowing expression on his face as if to say `yes, that's me and you know who l am'. My grand mother was an evolved person and saw many spiritual things and loved cats and she said she would love to come back as a cat. Well, here she is. Funny enough...l was looking at my cats face really deeply and his face started to look like my grand mothers lol. All the signs are there.

>

> That's fascinating. What are doppelgangers?
I am not sure what they are, but the higher powers are giving me signs that there is more than meets the eye in this world. They are training me to be open minded for future tasks, but because l am so low level they won't tell me much.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2013 09:45PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: July 30, 2013 10:05PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> The Sproutarian Man: You keep saying "low level".
> TBH sounds depressing. But do you mean low level
> as in just the fact that material is supposedly
> inferior to the "spiritual" or that... also there
> is negativity. Ie that the more material things
> are the more prone to negativity?

That's the big problem, we want to think we humans are much higher than we are because we have ego and won't accept any reality. That's part of why we are so low level. We are so low level that we are scrapping the bottom of the barrol and not much higher than most animals, in fact, some animals are higher than humans. We are low level in every single way, that's why very few get any signs from the cosmos of other beings or can remember previouys lives (we can't handle anything but a lie and an illusion...remembering previous lives is also low level stuff, yet most people aren't even to that point yet). We can't handle any reality at all so `they' tell us absolutely nothing and they want nothing to do with us. They come here reluctantly because they want to help us and love us, but they keep their distance like we are the lowlives that we all are and are not worth worth knowing. I am just a parasite to them, but they see l am making progresss so they throw me a few crumbs now and again, but they don't want to hang around me much.

Lots of things are negative, the material beings and the low level light beings slightly above this world. If people get drunk regularly those low level astral beings who are former drunks will enter your body and possess it because they want to experience being drunk in a physical body again. If you have lots of sex you can also draw astral entities who want to experience that feeling again. You need to live a clean life and not abuse the pleasures otherwise you will experience possession from low level astral entities, and they like to cause fights and problems among people. Most people are possessed, that's why we are so crazy and life is such a struggle...it's a test to see who gets their life togeather....it's the only way to be like these high level beings. You get to a point where the physical life doesn't matter anymore, that's when you are ready for the next step. If you are still into human entertainment, sex, and addicted to food..you still have a long way to go.

>
> if in that case then well, that's how it seems
> like. We all start by living in evil, in this
> world....
>
> or do you simply mean low level as in "more
> material". If that's the case then why are we
> required to live in such darkness, and I mean dark
> evil not just without light. Bah I dunt know.
We are low level in every single way. We all live in darkness and a lie. Unfortunbately the low vribrations of the planet via killing, greed, ego etc have cast a darkness throughout this planet that effects everyone. If we meditated without this dark cloud we could become masters of the universe very quickly, but we make very slow progress because we are effected by our neighbours and everyone around us. Higher level people lose some of their power because it uplifts others, but lower level people gain some uplifting from the higher level people...so mankind is lifted as a whole.

>
> Somehow I guess we have to be convinved it's all
> for a 'good' reason right?

The system works perfectly!!! l wouldn't have it any other way. We need to earn our stripes the hard way. The Earth is a shocking place to live, it's as tough as old boots and most people won't experience a blissful life, they just tolerate their lives and plod on until they die.

Date: July 30, 2013 10:49PM

la_veronique Wrote:
> sproutarian
>
> its interesting you see the cat
> and then its doppelganger
>
> what is its color pattern
It is just a black apparition that walks a few steps and then disappears. Most of the apparitions l see are always in the same place, it's like their is a hidden dimension there and they slip in and out of that particular place. The cat is a black apparition, but maybe that's because he is black, but the other apparitions are in colour.

> does its doppelganger also have the same human
> eyes
l have never seen his eyes. But my cat does have the most unusual eyes...very very different from a normal cat...his eyes are so human, and the way he behaves is very human, but he also acts like a cat because he is one lol. He is a cat with strong human elements. He is very aware and observant like a smart nobel human being...always looks around and observes like a smart human. He is very very unusal and other people have picked up on it too.

>
> do u see a lot of things , or occurrences
> happening TWICE
l see lots of different things, and many of the things on Earth happen time and time again in the same places. l see my cat double in exactly the same place all the time. l see the mythical ancient log creatures in the same place all the time. l see the light beings in the sky all the time. l used to see my dead dogs ghost running at the back of the yard in the same place all the time, and he used to move the bushes and l could here them move. l used to see the human mystical jogger in the same place all the time. And you know what, l don't blink an eyelid about it because l know that's how life is. BUT...l have my limit of acceptance and still prove l am low level because there are some things that still scare the heck out of me and amaze me. I am not allowed to say too much about the really crazy stuff, but l will just say this....some of the characters in myths and fairytales are true. And l will say that l can understand why all people are scared of aliens...it's something humans don't seem to be able to get used to because we are so low level and can't accept the true reality. It doesn't matter how many aliens one sees, it's still jolts people when they see them.

They call us mankind or call man and women `man'. There seems to be a good reason for this. (deleted the part about the wise ancient men of the universe...best to keep it quiet because they may get annoyed at me for saying too much).

>
> the ones who descend from their "comfortable"
> place
> to take on and transmute the karma of the earth
> i bet they sometimes had a bit of horror after
> they signed up for this LOLsmiling smiley
HUGE horror. They all hate it here.

>
> i'm glad the dark beings were shown the way out
> of their position of anger and resentment... that
> is a disempowering place to be
> maybe everyone needs to hear " I'm sorry" before
> they can be free
> then, there are those who never get to hear " I'm
> sorry" so they have to
> just empower themselves

I did a very good thing and l feel happy for them. For what l did to them l suffered greatly all my life. l always felt haunted and scared at night and could always sence evil, but now l am as free as a bird. Nothing scares me now. Twice l have had a single rougue entity come to me and try and scare me, and l just point to it and say in a harsh voice "l know who you are, you don't scare me. Now GO!!!" Then l trun my back and go about my business. The darkness has completely gone, but we need to be careful not to get recontaminated by low earthly habits by buying too much into physical pleasure. Live a simple life and keep that connection with the higher power most of the time.

I have got a long way to go, but at least they have made contact and have shown me some really low level things. Most people won't even get any contact in their waking hours because they are all into the pysical life and think they are their body and they follow man made belief systems like religion for their spiritual guidance - that is good for helping people go from crawling to walking (it gives people the idea that there is something out there), but it gets to a point where that level of spirituality must be ditched so one can grow and start to become an adult and start to fly and mix it with the big boys.

(deleted the part about what the big boys in the universe look like....not allowed to say too much).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2013 10:59PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: July 30, 2013 11:24PM

One high level master says that many cows are very very close to perfect beings (about 80% perfection and are re-incarnated Saints - demi Gods) and these high beings came to Earth to help mankind with their milk. Imo, lots of people couldn't make a vegan diet work because they had limited diet knowledge and limited plants available so they put cows on the Earth to provide some occasional dairy to fill the gap needed in human nutrition. Apparently they have also come here to provide milk for babies who can't breastfeed caused by mankind's previous unnatural living. Of course we know cows milk isn't ideal, but we can use it effectively in a plant diet that is lacking in nutrition, BUT it always comes with a price because we haven't done the right thing to have it all smooth sailing.

But what has happened is that mankind is killing all these high level Saints and eating them as hamburgers. The Saints (many cows) take a risk knowing they could be slaughtered in inhumane conditions because they love us and want to help mankind, but eveil man eats them. Notice how cows are vegan, it's because they are perhaps the highest level creature on Earth...farrr higher than 99.9% of humans

Goats?? Not sure where they come into it.

It is said that the average human is about a high 1st level. Cows are a 4th level. Murders and greedy politicians are probably a low 1st level and will soon leave this planet for lower worlds. Human's cause the death of many creatures and eat them, the same with lions and other low level creatures....we are basically wild animals and at their level. And it is worse with us because we can make better choices because we have a better brain and can be connected with a higher self, but we choose not to because we are so darkened by evil. We lie, we kill, we decieve, we hate...yet we have ego and think we are great. That's why the higher beings see us as parasites, yet they love us and want to help us, but they keep their distance for very good reason. And you won't see any miracles any time soon like Saints flying in the air because they know mankind is stupid enough to shoot them down. Besides...high level beings don't need to show off because they have no ego, so beward of spiritual gurus who levitate....it's all show and ego and they aren't a very high level at all.

Date: July 31, 2013 01:44AM

l know l probably shouldn't even be talking about these things. lt's too much...very few are ready because that is the way we are conditioned and why most of us will be here for a long time to come. The physical illusion and it's distraction and pleasures is a test and nearly all of us fail. The people mediating 20 hours a day living on little are doing it right because we are all light beings and are living mainly in the spiritual, but the rest of us are buying into low level nonsense because we enjoy the illusion too much.

The new age people are full of it too. They say we are heading into an age of enlightenment. Rubbish, at least not for a very long time to come because we are on this prison planet for a reason..to work out the illusion from the reality, but most of us can't handle the reality, that's why we are protected from all truth, otherwise we'd go insane because we aren't high enough level to handle it. l can't handle the truth either...most of us can't, but l do accept why the Earth is designed this way so it's a good start to leaving this prison of illusion.

Storm: l don't blame you one bit for feeling how you do. Be happy though, because you are taking great steps. You are going vegan and you are talking about this stuff...your time is coming. You aren't ready yet, but your time is not too far away. Get that pineal gland working properly and it'll be full steam ahead.

lt would be good to talk about human manipulation another day. lt's an interesting subject, and l don't pretend to understand it. l'll mention a few possibilities.

Date: July 31, 2013 04:21AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
you mentioned that we need to give up
> stuff like food, sex, fun, etc. I must ask, is
> this life then even meant for living?
No need to give it up, but put it in it's place for what it really is. l am saying, don't get addicted to it.

or are we to
> just deny deny deny everything until we have
> nothing left to live for? That sounds like soul
> death.
There gets a point when a person doesn't need those things to be happy. It is a process. If you feel unhappy giving things up, then don't do it. When you are ready and truely have that connection you will be able to let go of most of that stuff in time and not feel deprived, instead you will feel an inner satisfaction that no physical pleasure can ever give you. The spiritual world is far better than the physical, and when a person knows this he loses interest in the fun physical stuff because he knows there are much better things out there. The thing is though, we have bought into the physical illusion and we like it and are addicted to it because we haven't been introduced to the better stuff. It's a test.

I read that
> buddhism and many spiritual practices has become
> corrupt,
All the man made religions would have been corrupted. The people who could read and write in the old times were mainly the leaders, and the leaders only wrote stuff they wanted the people to believe. The commoners who wrote contrary to any rulers had their books/texts burned. They don't want people knowing the truth because truth is power...they only wanted the people to know what they (the leaders) wanted them to think.

> focusing too much on meditation,
l think it should be both meditation and living in this world. By meditation you get to know yourself and understand the basic way the cosmos works, and living in this life makes you aware of the illusion and prison so you learn how to master the worst of a bad situation so you are prepared for future lives, but this life is also to focus on other people and help them. It is not just about mediation, it's about helping others. I'd rather just be selfish and meditate all night and not post here or at my forum or do any health research, but l have a responsibility to sacrifise meditation and help others...that's why l am here.

I dont even know if you understand what I
> mean.

l do understand what you mean. l'm glad you mentioned it. Life goes in stages and you are on a great path already. When you are ready you will be guided properly. You are partially ready and you are going down that path already and asking questions. It's all good.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2013 04:30AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: July 31, 2013 04:26AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> Yeah how I see the 'age of enlightenment" stuff is
> really just the NWO disguising itself as being
> good, like releasing 'higher technologies' but
> with their own agenda, and the technologies won't
> even be that 'high'.

Yes, it's just the dark forces playing games with mankind again by repackaging nonsense. I'm sure mankind has been saying it's a new beginning for eons of time. The new age gurus preach love and peace, but when you call them out on their nonsense they show their fangs quite quickly because they don't really know anything...they only believe what they read from books.

Date: July 31, 2013 04:57AM

l don't want to advertise my website, l don't want a following or to be a raw food guru, and l don't want lots of people joining at my website as a mark of success. l only want to reach the few who are looking.

l am going to provide raw food information that no-one else talks about (soon). All raw food leaders omit various things either through ignorance or because it takes the gloss of the raw food lifestyle they are teaching. Long term raw food gurus want a following, but they don't mention the down side of raw foods, and they don't mention the extremely crude way in which they teach followers to eat.

They may teach you to sprout your food, but it is still a crude way to eat. They aren't telling you a lot of stuff...they only tell you part of the story. No wonder so many have trouble.

I suppose mentioning my site here is advertising, but only some who are ready will look into it. Most will keep away because it's not trendy or convenient...it sorts out who is ready and who is not.

l do teach an old style of living, a food and spiritual based lifestyle. One must work hard to grow and prepare the foods properly like the long lived cultures and eat the foods in a certain frame of mind and eat fermented foods as the focal point. And we need to try to work less, live more simple, lessen desire for big houses and material things so we don't need as much money so we work less hours in jobs so we can live a better life of bliss like the long lived cultures with much less stress. We have to bring old ways back and live simple and eat simple properly prepared fresh foods so we become in touch with ourselves again.

The materialism is just a carrot dangled in front of us so we spend all our lives working so we forget who we are and forget what living is about and become too stressed to think clearly. Is living about buying a big house and expensive car and working all your life to pay for it, or is living about being free and happy and knowing who you are?

We think we are a Mr/MRS,, we think we are our name, we think we are our job title, and we think we live in a country. But there is no such thing. We think we are titles...that is manmade and an illusion. We have money, but it doesn't do anything....only labour with resources of the land do something - money is just to tie people into contracts so the few can make lots of money out of human slavery (most of us are slaves). Slaves work to pay tax to rulers, but no tax is needed because we have human capital and land resources. Slaves work 8 hours a day so we can pay most opf our money via tax to plutocrats, but we probably only need to work 3 hours if we take away money. Money is the satanic system of illusion.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2013 05:06AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: July 31, 2013 05:16AM

Most of us have been victims. l've been mislead all my life, but l am glad l have been because it has woken me up.

Whatever you do, never follow any human being because you never know who you can trust, lots of people are great liars. Don't follow Dr Clement, don't follow me, don't follow Dr Coisens, and don't follow any new age guru types...just use your copmmon sense and make up your own mind. It's good you are skeptical.

I had a guru greatly help me with enlightenment, and their power is incredible, but l still keep my distance. l am my own show now and l follow no-one. l used to follow Dr Clement until recently, but now l am my own show. l've grown my wings and l am ready to go. I'm developing the sproutarian diet in a way l never dreamed of, and recently l have brought it to the highest level l think possible for average people. We are growing all the time and learning all the time. l am very excited about what my future holds because now l have my wings (the spiritual and the health food side). No more following the lead of raw food leaders from me anymore, l am my own man at last...took me 18 years to leave other people's shadow in raw foods.

Date: July 31, 2013 07:57AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> Yeah how I see the 'age of enlightenment" stuff is
> really just the NWO disguising itself as being
> good, like releasing 'higher technologies' but
> with their own agenda, and the technologies won't
> even be that 'high'.

Satanic agendas of the plutocrats is what it seems to be. l'll explain why this could well be the case.

I have a friend who is in the truth movement and knows all the big guns and many have stayed at his home inlcuding David Icke. He tells me that he has a document that explains the real meaning of the purpose of our alfabet. He tells me that each letter of the alfabet is a satanic symbol with a satanic meaning and that there is a hidden language within the English language comprised of all these letters...takes about 5 years to learn. He tells me that old 1700's books used to have these satanic meanings of each letter of the alfabet, but they got removed when people started to learn to read and write and started to get wise to the hidden satanic system we live in. He tells me his ex friend David Icke knows the true meaning of the English language and alfabet fluently, and that freemasons above the 33rd level are also taught this. So in effect...we are supposed to be endocrinated with satanism each time we read anything in English, and that's one of the reasons why they want us to be educated (besides in training us how they want us to think). Mathmatics is supposed to be another satanic endocrination with all it's various symbols.

So...we have these manmade symbols (illusion) that creates a manmade system of dead things such as titles, buildings, etc etc (an illusion). And we grow up into thinking this dead world is our life (an illusion). We buy into this manmade system and we believe we are this system and the lies and titles that come with it. An illusion is a lie, and a lie is a curse, and a curse has satanic docrines because we are deceieved and distracted from our true reality and power. And this apparent satanic reading and writing system is what has driven it all, but has it made mankind better? No, it's made it worse...we are sick, we are stressed and we work too hard for rubbish lives. The ancient cultures don't seem to have the problem of crime, stress and working their lives only to pay much in taxes...but that is why the satanists want to educate all the world...the elites want them dumbed down and endocrinated like the rest of us. Educate someone into how you want to think and rob them of their true power...that's what they seem to be doing. + poison societies so they never reach any spiritual heights by blocking their pineal gland. Put our lights out (it's worked...no active pineal gland) and keep us imprisoned forever. No good afterlife and no good life on Earth, just darkness. It's working so far. We are down the tubes, but we can turn it around if their are enough of us.

It's all interesting to think about.

Gee, i've got so off topic.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2013 08:08AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: July 31, 2013 09:26AM

Yeah, my Dog is my Grandfather smiling smiley

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:

> But what has happened is that mankind is killing
> all these high level Saints and eating them as
> hamburgers.

> The Saints (many cows) take a risk
> knowing they could be slaughtered in inhumane
> conditions because they love us and want to help
> mankind, but evil man eats them.

That's why the smart ones live in India smiling smiley

[usatoday30.usatoday.com]

Think of the flatulence - they'd make a fortune over there with a carbon tax.

> Goats?? Not sure where they come into it.

They're sacrificed in India where the cow is revered - go figure...

> And you won't see
> any miracles any time soon like Saints flying in
> the air because they know mankind is stupid enough
> to shoot them down.

Holy Cow, Bessie, it's a Drone!

Date: July 31, 2013 12:17PM

You know I was kidding, Sproutarian Man smiling smiley

Anyway, I thought of something when I was reading about your visions --

I remember that you had previously said you only get about four or five hours sleep a night, right?

When my last baby was five months old, she became allergic (even though she was breastfed) and so was fussy all the time and almost never slept, so I almost never slept. She would wake up screaming about ten times a night and I would have to jump up and walk around the house and nurse her back to sleep again. I got about four or five hours sleep a night in ten, twenty, or forty-minute intervals.It lasted for years and was hell. So I thought I was going to die from lack of sleep, and when I sat down I would immediately start hallucinating and see things and when I went to bed and woke up each time, I would hear words and phrases screaming in my head. I'm not sure where the thought communication came from, but I believe the visions were from what was in my head, in my mind, like pre-dreaming.

And I've heard about how young Indian boys would go out into the woods and stay awake for days until they started seeing things - like their totem animal - on a 'Vision Quest'.

So do you think your material manifestations are as a result of your lack of sleep? Do you ever get tired or take naps during the day?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2013 12:18PM by KidRaw.

Date: July 31, 2013 09:24PM

KidRaw Wrote:

> So do you think your material manifestations are
> as a result of your lack of sleep? Do you ever
> get tired or take naps during the day?

Definitely not from lack of sleep, l feel fully rested. Even when l sleep more l still get the visions. And yes, l am perfectly balanced and of sound mind. Spiritual enlightened people see lots of things. Btw, l do know what you are talking about when you get too tired and you can hullucinate. It's a very different feeling to what l am talking about, and it's always specific things. l can trust my senses 100% now.

It is said that Saints have those halos above their heads in the form of light that can be seen by highly spiritual people. Maybe the cows do too lol.

Date: July 31, 2013 09:48PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> One thing I guess I forot to mention is that it
> seems like the 'higher level creatures' hate us.
> Well.. that's exacctly how I view all "higher
> level creatures"... We may need help but instead
> they'd rather hate us. I guess that's our help.

But they don't hate us, they love us and help us, but they keep their distance.

>
> These are not ghosts right?
No.

lower worlds like the astral... which Im not
> even sure is a lower world but I know I was told
> not to mess with the astral because people can
> mess up in the astral and create all sorts of
> leaks and things they can fix in their lives
> because they chose to astral project. Atleast
> without proper guidance but even then... to live
> there and always spend time there... Im not sure
> it's correct.

There are many astral levels. Some are very very high, and some are very low worlds full of trickery. The problem with Astral travelling is that us low level beings are easily deceived because it all seems like magic to us, so if we meet a low level being they can make out they are sacret Gods and promise us all types of things, but all they are doing is playing with us and wasting our time and messing with our minds and sanity. They also tempt us with all types of false things.

l always bypass the astral worlds (less fun), but when l land their l have a special method l use to block the glory of the astral world so l see nothing and the temptation and distrations are taken away. The method was passed down to me by a high level spiritual master and is an electrically charged method that blocks the the visions or exposes the imposters (there is a special way to tell when the low level beings immitate a divine being so you can call them out and vanish them). It works each time. l can't reveal it or the electrical charge loses it power and l am no longer immune from the curse of the astral beings.

This is how it is supposed to be (see below)

Some Astral worlds are really really high and full of semi-divine beings and people often mistake these places for a heaven and they get caught up and never perfect themselves. We have to be careful to finish the job properly and not get caught up with any astral worlds, we must go higher. I feel having guidance under a spiritual master is very important...many don't do this and they always seem to get caught up with nonsense and their spiritual growth is greatly impeded - you always here about raw fooders who astral travel and go on flying sources etc...they think they have reached the heights of spiritual awareness, but no!...BIG MISTAKE!!!

The better you have been on Earth, the higher the astral world you will experience, and the longer you will stay at some of these higher astral worlds before you either go back to Earth or go to another planet in a physical body again. But if you can perfect yourself on Earth (some people have) you can go higher than any of these high level astral worlds and reach the heights of existance and STAY there without falling down again to a physical body to get the opportunity to finish the job. That's why we keep coming back in physical bodies...because we don't finish what we are supposed to. We make all types of promises in the Astral worlds to perfect ourselves, but when we go back into a physical body we forget because we get caught up with distrations such as entertainments.

One girl a friend knows had her soul kidnapped by low level astral beings and she couldn't get back into her body. She panicked and started yelling (my friend was in the same room) and she called upon the divine spiritual master to rescue her. That's why we need to be under the guidance of a master...things can go wrong if we don't know what we are doing...meditation can be dangerous. Also, some worlds are complete darkness and an unknowing soul cannot always find their way because their is nothing to follow, so having a master's guidance can also help - you are at a really high level then and it is the ultimate test of faith before you hit perfection...you may meditate for years in complete darkness and see nothing...it's the ultimate test before you reach perfection.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2013 10:02PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: July 31, 2013 10:20PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> I dont claim to know it all either. I just think
> you konw.. maybe there is some truth to that
> taoist text I ready. People are often so
> occupied.. it seems.. with seperating themselves
> from this existence. But then we wonder why
> humanity stays at such low levels. Sure, we may be
> abominations, our bodies being far from perfect
> even to the point of being genetically engineered
> probably to keep us trapped in a low level
> existence... where we'd have to think of escaping
> perhaps 24/7 in meditation.But don't we also have
> to 'evolve' somehow? and perfect our
> earthly/material bodies so that they reflect our
> 'spiritual' aspect? Or is the path to the
> spiritual simply about leaving this body and not
> even trying to perfect it, or is it impossible to
> have it perfect and also be spiritual? If you get
> what I'm saying.
>
> What if we weren't living in "kaliyuga"... and
> living in a golden age where the material and the
> spiritual were one, and the material wasn't seen
> as being so lowly. or are we always living in
> Kaliyuga forever.
>
> Or , is it like gnosticism and we must abandon our
> material selves. Well, even if not, gnosticism may
> have some truth to it in that .. hey the demiurge
> may even be not of this world. aka ET/archons.
>
> Way over the heads of some people.

We are spiritual beings first and foremost and the body is just a suit to carry us around. The world is designed that we have to work and interact with other people, but the test is to spend as much time as possible evolving the spirit via meditation and minimising distractions and materialism so you minimise physical needs (minimal work for money) so you can meditate and concentrate on the spiritual evolvement.

Some monks etc meditate day and night, but they also benefit people around them because they uplift the level of people around them for miles around. Those people are very lucky because they have probably done lots of previous work meditating in other lives to get to that position. With most of us we have to work and live in a world of distractions so meditation time is much less.

The funny thing is that it can get to a point where highly spiritual people meditating all the time can't relate to the physical world around them at a certain point and they come across as eccentric and out of touch. It is then that they are living almost entirely in the spiritual. You can't have a conversation with these people, they are literally on another plane. As they get higher they learn to be able to deal with people again, but at one stage they lose their human minds and may come across as crazy because they are somewhere else. That will happen to everyone in their journey at one stage.

Meditation is the key to reaching high levels.

Date: August 01, 2013 01:55AM

Isn't our goal here on earth to become Enlightened/Self-Realized like Eckhart Tolle and Byran Katie have, not the enlightenment wannabes like Deepak Chopra. But they say there is nothing we can 'do' to become enlightened; it happens to us. We are not the doer. So all the fooling around with Masters and Gurus does nothing to further our journey. Then again, I think praying and meditating are helpful, though, and maybe enlightenment is physiological. I love reading and listening to Self-Realized persons.

List of Enlightened People | Poehm

[www.poehm.com]

Best Books on Enlightenment

[www.goodreads.com]

WikiHow tells us how to become Enlightened smiling smiley

[www.wikihow.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2013 02:09AM by KidRaw.

Date: August 01, 2013 02:41AM

KidRaw Wrote:
> Isn't our goal here on earth to become
> Enlightened/Self-Realized like Eckhart Tolle and
> Byran Katie have, not the enlightenment wannabes
> like Deepak Chopra. But they say there is nothing
> we can 'do' to become enlightened; it happens to
> us. We are not the doer. So all the fooling
> around with Masters and Gurus does nothing to
> further our journey.

When it is your time you will become enlightened somehow. From my understanding enlightenment can happen various ways. A Master does not further our journay with enlightment, but they can give enlightenment to a person if that person is ready. I was given enlightenment and suddenly l could see the light and hear the sound and had was instantly able to use the power from within (it was unlocked for me), so l was able to travel the cosmos at will.

Others say using doing lots of distilled water fasts causes enlightenment.

Others say that raw foods along with fasts and mediation cause enlightenment. But the person has to be ready and evolved to become enlightened.

And l suppose being a good person, conquering ego and not intentionally hurting other beings could cause enlightenment (too physically see the light through the pineal gland) to some extent.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2013 02:48AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: August 01, 2013 03:34AM

KidRaw Wrote:
> Isn't our goal here on earth to become
> Enlightened/Self-Realized like Eckhart Tolle and
> Byran Katie have, not the enlightenment wannabes
> like Deepak Chopra. But they say there is nothing
> we can 'do' to become enlightened; it happens to
> us. We are not the doer. So all the fooling
> around with Masters and Gurus does nothing to
> further our journey. Then again, I think praying
> and meditating are helpful, though, and maybe
> enlightenment is physiological. I love reading and
> listening to Self-Realized persons.
>
> List of Enlightened People | Poehm
>
> [www.poehm.com]
> e/
>
> Best Books on Enlightenment
>
> [www.goodreads.com]
> s_on_Enlightenment
>
> WikiHow tells us how to become Enlightened smiling smiley
>
> [www.wikihow.com]

How are people defining enlightenment?

My experience of enlightenment is seeimng light through the pineal gland and accessing the cosmos. That's it's purpose. The more enlightened you become, the brighter the light that shines through the pineal gland and the more wise you become.

Have these `so called' enlightened people seen that light? What about cleaning the pineal gland so the light can shine through....isn't that helping further enlightenment like many claim?

It's hard to take the links seriously because we don't know what they are talking about because they are not defining enlightenment. Lots of people claim "awakening” or “realisation", but what does that really mean, and is it true enlightenment?

A person might come to the "realisation" that they should get up earlier for work when going to their slaughterhosue job, but are they enlightened?

Many new age gurus say they are "awakened", but they continue to lie and have big egos.

The way people use enlightenment is very vague and l can imagine it is a very abused word. Lots of people are claiming enlightenment, but are they enlightened???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2013 03:39AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables