Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

John Kohler - looks amazing in this video
Date: October 13, 2013 03:45AM

As many of us probably know, sometimes we look much better some days than others. Even the most successful raw fooders look not-so-good some days because appearance seems to run on body cycles.

Anyway...look at John in this video, he looks incredible! You can tell he is highly successful as a 100% raw fooder, it shows in his skin colour. Very few raw fooders look that good, and l am convinced it is because he eats lots of FRESH foods and actually doesn't cheat like many probably do.

Matt Monach is another person l believe is 100%, but Matt never has that pinky glow that the fresh food folks get.

Brian Clement is another man who looks amazing most of the time. It's because he eats lots of fresh foods, and yet he isn't 100% raw.

The sproutman looks amazing, yet he isn't 100% raw either, but he eats mostly fresh foods.

Many raw vegans look very pale, dull skin and sometimes even grey in appearance...and l think it is because they are not eating fresh foods and getting the nutrients they need from the diet.

The conclusion is - the raw vegan diet can be very powerful for some people, but l think it is very important to eat fresh foods as the main intake in the diet.

Full respect for what John has done. He isn't even on the sprouts, yet he somehow is making the natural hygiene diet work for him so far. He gets the respect because he grows his own food and is completely devoted to the raw lifestyle.

Here he is glowing like a Christmas tree:
[www.youtube.com]

I look forward to seeing how John goes in years to come. I hope he continues to do well.

Sometimes l look at myself in the mirror and l am totally blown away by how good l look, but othertimes l look pretty ordinary. It's the same with John..some days he looks better than others. It tells me it is about body cycles...we all have good and bad days.

I want to see how far l can take it. I really want to start making time for enemas and daily implants - it is supposed to bring the glow to an even higher level that is not possible by just eating food alone. l really want to do this to the highest level possible and see what happens...still got a way to go because l am not doing the implants or doing the amount of exercise and meditation like l want to (too much time spent researching). I would love to be able to focus on myself for a while and see what happens when total devotion to a healthy lifestyle happens....good exercise, meditation and implants....more needs to be done here.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2013 03:56AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables