Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Thyroid cancer
Date: October 24, 2013 11:46AM

Hi Everyone! My 14 year old daughter has had a biopsy on her thyroid and it is "suspicious". The pathologist believes there is a 75% chance that it is malignant.

Wondering if anyone here has recovered naturally from this cancer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thyroid cancer
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: October 24, 2013 09:53PM

check out for iodine deficiency

8 mins vid:

[www.youtube.com]

he has many vids about iodine relating them to cancer. Also you may check vit D deficiency

Date: October 24, 2013 10:18PM

Yes, I know that must be a problem. She is African and had a vit D deficiency also. The vit D issue is now resolved but we continue to supplement as we don't live in a sunny place. I started supplementing iodine this morning. Need to find a natural healing doctor who can help me.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: October 24, 2013 10:46PM

Why did she have a biopsy in the first place? Did she have some weird symptoms?

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: October 25, 2013 09:45AM

the thyroid needs iodide (not iodine)

[en.wikipedia.org]

some parts of the body (like breast) needs iodide while others need iodine (heart, skin).

[www.amazon.com]

it is best to use a supplement with both (iodine ad iodide). iodine takes away the inmortality of the cancer cells. another factor on cancer is the ph level. baking soda rises the ph of the fluids. this has an effect of the milivoltage of the cells and their sorround (50mv is best - 20 mv is weak-prone to cancer). diet plays an important role on the ph

good luck

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2013 09:47AM by Panchito.

Date: October 29, 2013 08:41PM

The doctor noticed an enlarged thyroid, ordered an ultrasound which then led to the biopsy.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: October 30, 2013 12:40AM

Enlarged thyroid sounds like goiter, which is iodide difficiency, as someone else pointed out.

What makes it very suspect is the idea that an enlarged thyroid led to a biopsy for thyroid cancer. It sounds very overblown and then they tell you there is cancer. I am not suggesting that the doctor is lying but I have heard about fast-tracking operations. I know someone who had her thyroid DESTROYED intentionally via radiation! That to me is insane. Some part of the body is malfunctioning and the answer is to get rid of it?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables