Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Detox symptoms?
Posted by: Gyvania ()
Date: November 10, 2013 09:29AM

Hi all,
I was diagnosed with a pituitary adenoma. At one point i was 100% raw (a couple of months) unfortunately havent continued 100% as there has been a lot going on and you need to be organised and prepared for this to work within our society.
I have been getting blocked ears on awakening, tonsil stones, stuffy nose and used to have watery eyes when waking too.
I am sure that these things are all connected and that being on the computer before bed makes it SO much worse. I eat plenty of fats, but am not over weight...what else?...my head feels a little heavy when this happens, which, recently has been EVERY DAY!!
Are these detox symptoms? Signs of the head draining? Is it something to be worried about if there is unwanted liquid in my head area!! :/
Doctors dont relate the symptoms, although it is so obvious.
1. they havent learnt about it in their school books,
2. they are keen to get us using their drugs.
So, here i am...any suggestions?
Cheers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Detox symptoms?
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: November 10, 2013 02:51PM

to me it sounds more like an infection (blocked ears, stuffy nose, watery eyes) rather than detox. it could be a temporary condition but I would work on improving the inmune system just in case (vit C, raw garlic, plenty of fluids, and proteins with lysine like hemp seeds)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2013 02:52PM by Panchito.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables