Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Do 100% Raw Food Eaters make Less Than 100% Raw Food Eaters Feel Guilty???
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 01, 2014 03:24PM

One of the things that I have noticed ever since I started posting here back in 2000 is that some people, NOT ALL, but some people who Eat Less Than 100% Raw Food think that everyone who does Eat 100% Raw Food looks down on those who Eat Less Than 100% Raw Food and I have NEVER found anyone who Eats 100% Raw Food feel that way.

So why do some people who Eat Less Than 100% Raw Food think that everyone who does Eat 100% Raw Food looks down on those who Eat Less Than 100% Raw Food?

Do 100% Raw Food Eaters make Less Than 100% Raw Food Eaters Feel Guilty in the same way that Vegetarians make Meat Eaters Feel Guilty?

Anyway, my hopes for this Thread are to create more harmony on this Website and I look forward to all of the Positive Contributions. Unfortunately, Food is used as a Weapon System, so I’m sure the Antagonizers will chime in.

Peace and Love..........John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do 100% Raw Food Eaters make Less Than 100% Raw Food Eaters Feel Guilty???
Date: January 01, 2014 03:30PM

That is one piece of enticing, and antagonizing bait!

I'm sure it was meant to start another fight with your bromance partner, but I just gotta say for a spammer, you're pretty funny.

Date: January 01, 2014 03:49PM

Hey AS,

Your comment is too funny as I already had a reply for it before you or anyone else posted…

I ask these questions because I have been attacked over the years as if anyone understands what is going on in my brain and I guarantee that there’s NOT a person alive who knows what goes on in my brain but me!

I was going to include this in my original post, but decided to leave it out. Once again, you or no one else has a clue as to what goes on in my brain and I actually added the bit about the Antagonizers in hopes that they would NOT chime in. The last thing I want is for Antagonizers to be on this Website and I have made my point crystal clear many times!

Date: January 01, 2014 06:42PM

Indeed? Okay, I get it. From reading some of your other posts, you do seem to want everything you say accepted as undisputed fact. I guess it's your thing, no big, whatever. Go get em' tiger!

I'm not really into arguing. Too much unhealthy negative energy gets attracted to any type of fighting.

I do get a chuckle out of verbal baiting though. And this comes off as baited spam no matter how you slice it. smiling smiley

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: January 01, 2014 06:48PM

Appledate Sandwich Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I do get a chuckle out of verbal baiting though.
> And this comes off as baited spam no matter how
> you slice it. smiling smiley
> That is one piece of enticing, and antagonizing bait!
>
> I'm sure it was meant to start another fight with your bromance partner, but I > just gotta say for a spammer, you're pretty funny.

you've been a member since 12/19/2013 and you are quick to engage in BS

Date: January 01, 2014 07:24PM

Interesting thing with the quotes out of context.

Panchito Wrote:

> you've been a member since 12/19/2013 and you are
> quick to engage in BS

Na' just easily amused, I guess. winking smiley

Happy new year to both of you!

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 01, 2014 08:06PM

Appledate Sandwich Wrote:
> That is one piece of enticing, and antagonizing
> bait!
>
> I'm sure it was meant to start another fight with
> your bromance partner, but I just gotta say for a
> spammer, you're pretty funny.

Wow AS, you are quite sure of yourself! You just jumped right into the fray! If I didn't know you better, I'd think I knew you betterwinking smiley

Date: January 01, 2014 08:16PM

Date: January 01, 2014 08:19PM

<<<If I didn't know you better, I'd think I knew you better winking smiley>>>

Hey BW,

Thanks for starting my New Year off with a BIG SMILE!!!

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 01, 2014 08:28PM

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> Hey BW,
>
> Thanks for starting my New Year off with a BIG
> SMILE!!!
>
> Peace and Love..........John

LOL! You are most welcome!

Posted by: janetc ()
Date: January 04, 2014 04:30PM

100% raw foodists do not make me feel guilty. I think if you can do it, great. For me, I am realistic about my lifestyle and my resolve - I can do majority raw, not 100%, for now.

I think there is plenty of room for compassion, tolerance, and growth in the raw food movement to accept people as they are, in the various stages of their discovery towards a healthier life style.

I would love to participate more in some of these threads, but I feel like my questions are too simplistic and basic. And really, I don't want to be flamed or insulted either. Is there room on this forum for people who are gravitating toward a higher, healthier lifestyle?

Posted by: HH ()
Date: January 04, 2014 05:34PM

No.

Posted by: powerlifter ()
Date: January 04, 2014 07:02PM

Yeah i still think there is room for people like us who aren't fully raw but are interested in health and alternative healing, there is nothing in the rules of the site to suggest you have to be 100% raw to take part. Its a place to discuss living and plant foods as far as i know. The majority of our members also aren't 100% raw either or vegan.

People like myself have been working hard to diminish the dogma around here, last year you couldn't even talk about seaweeds, fermented foods, fresh herbs or any other food here except for fruit, so yeah we have come a long way, despite the radical bullying element of the forum still largely being present.

No question is too simplistic or basic, we all have to start somewhere. None of us here except for John Rose are experts anyway, so were all in the same boat.

So yeah i hope you consider particpating in more threads Janet smiling smiley.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2014 07:08PM by powerlifter.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 04, 2014 07:15PM

yes

please ask questions

cuz we all learn from them

if you don't like a trajectory

then create your own

take the lead

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: January 04, 2014 07:31PM

I think a lot of people are addicted to sugar and because of this, they get extremely defensive when you talk about how eating too much fruit is detrimental to one's health. They categorize "excess fruit" with "demonizing fruit". It's almost like they're lazy and/or in denial and don't want to believe that maybe, just maybe the diet they've been following for X amount of time isn't as healthy as they were led to believe. Another thing with many "fruitarian" type individuals is that they're constantly eating every hour or so because fruit (being that it's mostly water) doesn't keep them satisfied for a lengthy period of time. This strains the digestive tract and drains the body of energy that could be used for other bodily functions, like healing or detoxification. They'll tell you they "feel great"... well so do heroine addicts lol, doesn't mean what they're doing is healthy. Again, I'm not demonizing fruit, I love fruit, but I also understand that there's a limit. Another important factor is that most, if not all of the fruit you buy from organic stores... is picked unripe. It is not fresh and therefore it significantly lacks nutrients and enzymes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2014 07:32PM by jtprindl.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 04, 2014 08:57PM

i never knew anyone could be addicted to fruit

that is a really strangely bizarre notion

but maybe you're right

it never occurred to me that some people are addicted to fruit

seems painful to eat so much fruit LOLsmiling smiley

but greens?

heck ya.. i'll admit i'm addicted to greens

especially purple ones ( e.g. purple kale ) LOLsmiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables