Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Food Drama Parody
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: December 22, 2013 11:26PM

"He could sell weasel nipples to a vegetarian nun..."

[www.youtube.com]

What do we think of this one?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Food Drama Parody
Date: December 22, 2013 11:29PM

LOL! @ 3:45: "Angela! Who ate all the cashew hemp cacao butter?!"

Posted by: rab ()
Date: December 24, 2013 06:37AM

That guy is paid to do bad vibes. I can almost guarantee that. You can recognize those people by the unpleasant, restless, ugly feelings they constantly 'share'. Nothing funny about this hysterical, nervous, hyper, aggressive, destructive guy.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: December 24, 2013 07:12AM

I don't think he's funny.

Posted by: powerlifter ()
Date: December 24, 2013 10:42AM

Ohh great another durianrider parrot, just what the raw food movement was crying out for.

Date: December 24, 2013 07:39PM

powerlifter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ohh great another durianrider parrot, just what
> the raw food movement was crying out for.

I never saw this guy before so I wonder his connection.

@Prana--I don't agree with every thing in it but I do like spoofs. Sometimes it's gets a bit mean-spirited, I know. Sorry for posting it if it offends anyone. Prana, you may remove it if you read this.

Date: December 24, 2013 07:41PM

Date: December 24, 2013 07:52PM

Prana Wrote:
> Here's the root of that drama: Could this be why
> DurianRider and BananaGirl were voted off being
> Woodstock Fruit Festival Pioneers?
>

LOL! OMG, I had heard about this notorious video with the white sugar but never could find it. I just assumed they consumed coconut sugar and if it's taken directly from the sap of the flower or wherever, then I don't think of it as refined.

If you want to leave this up for a bit to allow more people to see that video, that is fine. If you want to disappear this thread, I am cool with that, too. smiling smiley

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: December 24, 2013 08:46PM

Was that guy really being serious with the sugar at the end or was that a joke?

Date: December 24, 2013 08:52PM

He was serious.

Posted by: Superjuice ()
Date: December 24, 2013 10:39PM

This is the best, most legitimate and fact filled video Durianrider has ever posted on the internet! At least it had some redeeming qualities over anything else he has ever wasted my time with, humor.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: December 24, 2013 10:49PM

Prana Wrote:
> He was serious.

What's the deal with this guy, I've read a lot of negative things about him and how he has conflicts with a lot of others. Does he really believe he's educated when it comes to health and nutrition?

Posted by: fruitylou ()
Date: January 04, 2014 01:49AM

freelee just made a video on "why jenna marbles is getting fat". its really sad what they do to get views. but everyone else in the movement is fake and dishonest.

Date: January 04, 2014 07:23AM

In this video a girl is sad that the Raw Fruit Festival is elist and that her hero's aren't going, so she has decided to boycott it.

The girl argues that the Rider was good to bring up tranistion diets to help become all raw. It seems like the transition back-up plan of pizza, refined sugar and packaged food is a good thing according to this lady. I have a better idea...what about steamed chickpeas and sprouted grains for a back-up transition plan...much healthier.

The girl says no-one is really teaching transition diets. Really?

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 04, 2014 02:11PM

It's amazing how some people will stick behind those they follow no matter what they say or do. The girl in this Video is a Fool for not realizing that Processed Foods do NOT belong in anyone's Transition Diet. 2 of the 9 Programs in my 93 Minute Instructional Video that I produced in 1999 are Transition Diets and I was very clear back then that there are plenty of Better Bad Choices than Processed Foods!

Interestingly, one of the comments in this Video (theres nothing i hate more than people judging other for not doing the same as them...) is a perfect example of one of my recent Threads [ [www.rawfoodsupport.com] ], which disappointed me because I was hoping that we could resolve these types of issues.

As far as anyone who thinks that Kristina is Fake simply does NOT know this young lady. Before she started coaching people she was spending 40 hours every week with her Organic Food Coop and did not receive one penny for all of her efforts. She would even drive 80 miles round trip to pick up some produce that was freshly picked that day and never got compensated for her time, gas or wear and tear on her vehicle. And then, after all of that time and expense, she would even pay for her share of the produce. Even to this day now that she is coaching people and does see some benefit from all of her efforts, she still spends even more time helping bring Freshly Picked Organic Produce to hundreds of families every week and is out there even in the freezing rain to do so. Indeed, Kristina has one of the biggest hearts I have ever met and for anyone to say she is Fake has something seriously wrong with them!!!

Peace and Love..........John

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: January 04, 2014 03:28PM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
>
. I have a better
> idea...what about steamed chickpeas and sprouted
> grains for a back-up transition plan...much
> healthier.
>
> The girl says no-one is really teaching transition
> diets. Really?
>
There are many raw food teachers that have much better and healthier back up and transition plans than h and f. Although personally I have no interest in, and am turned off by, h and f, it is true that they got thrown under the bus by the raw food movement and that this happened because the raw food movement really didn't need h and f once the savvy players were schooled by Matt Monarch in marketing 101 and everyone's youtube viewer counts soared. This is just my take on the situation from the bleacher view.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: January 04, 2014 05:36PM

Don't link to Durianrider.

Date: January 04, 2014 06:58PM

fruitylou Wrote:
> freelee just made a video on "why jenna marbles is
> getting fat". its really sad what they do to get
> views. but everyone else in the movement is fake
> and dishonest.

Her video was on Jenna's diet. I watched it (it was a while back) and I don't remember her calling Jenna fat once. So you might want to reprase that...

Date: January 05, 2014 12:30AM

fruitylou Wrote:
> freelee just made a video on "why jenna marbles is
> getting fat". its really sad what they do to get
> views. but everyone else in the movement is fake
> and dishonest.

I stand corrected. I misread what you said and thought you were talking about 40 below Fruity, who also made a video about Jenna several months ago.

But you do realize that Freelea didn't title it that. The real title is"Jenna Marble's Weight Gain." [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: January 17, 2014 11:27AM

I commented on the original video that the guy was pretty handsome.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables