Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Documentary about Raw Veganism in Brighton, UK
Posted by: soapberry ()
Date: January 28, 2014 09:31PM

Greetings, all!

I hope it's all right if I post this here. My name is Gabby and I'm interested in making a short documentary about raw foodism in Brighton, UK. This is a term project for my Master's degree in Journalism.

I'd very much like to interview or feature individuals following a raw or high-raw vegan diet, a fruitarian diet, or 80/10/10.

Some topics I'd be interesting in discussing are: the pros and cons of raw dieting, detoxing, juice/water fasting, colon hydrotherapy, higher vibrations of consciousness from your raw experience, other spiritual/metaphysical experiences you may have had, yoga and meditation, things you've learned from your journey, and your opinions on the leading raw food gurus.

If you live in or near the Brighton or Sussex area and you'd be interested in participating, it would be lovely if you could send me an email with the subject "Raw Food Documentary." My email address is catharsizes@hotmail.com. Please include a short bio about yourself, too! Anyone is welcome to participate, regardless of your age or how long you've been raw.

This is a subject that I'm very interested in and I'd love to learn more about it. I'm hoping that making this documentary will shed some light on raw foodism in the UK.

Thank you for reading this! Wishing you love and light.

Gabby

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables