Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Oil Bath, Diet and Celibacy
Posted by: ramanan ()
Date: February 08, 2014 09:42PM

I live in tropical place and 43 years old and in my experience I do observe that warm Sesame Oil (+ garlic+ pepper + whole dry red chilli) Bath once a week ,Neem Oil Bath once a month
and Castor Oil Bath once a year helps in reducing my body heat.

I also subconsciously feel Clay bath once a month also reduces heat in my body.

At times I do take rain water bath during middle of rainy season

Diet less of pine apple, mangoes,papaya, sugar cane, sesame seed, heat producing food etc., also helps to stay focused on prayer, yoga and meditation.

I also intuitively guess that my zinc, pyridoxine, copper-zinc ratio, calcium-phosphorous ratio, vitamin d etc., are in control due to my Celibacy life.

I would like to hear the experience of raw foodist who are on this path.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oil Bath, Diet and Celibacy
Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: February 08, 2014 10:48PM

Why a bath?
I would consider a bath less potent because it is an external feeding.

Date: February 08, 2014 11:08PM

I agree that it's a external feeding, it has to be removed from my ritual after some cross evaluation, I will work on it, but during oil bath, I do clean my nose, ears and mouth/food pipe/intestine by swallowing little oil to control the bacteria's/fungus/yeast under control, I can feel my physical body temperature to go down after a oil bath, technically oil bath may not be needed since 30 years of raw journey might have reduced impact of spleen (which usually overloaded for raw foodist), I would like to know blood work results of raw foodist who do short term (6 months)/long term (9 months) celibacy . I also like to mention here that I agree with Viktorus that body's vital fluid should be preserved when we are on raw diet to balance out acid-alkalinity of human system but I may not be able to agree with Brian on frequent intimacy (after 65) to improve heart's health condition since Dr Andrew Weil mentioned that seniors suffer macular degeneration due to zinc deficiency and it get accelerated due to frequent lose of vital fluid from body.

Date: February 08, 2014 11:25PM

.." I can feel my physical body temperature to go down after a oil bath, technically oil bath may not be needed since 30 years of raw journey might have reduced impact of spleen (which usually overloaded for raw foodist)"...

Raw food does not cause problems for the spleen. [www.jcm.co.uk]

Date: February 09, 2014 12:49AM

Thanks CommonSenseRaw (), can any one share your blood work results, even if you are in at least short term (3 months) celibacy.

Date: February 09, 2014 12:51AM

Sure I can share blood results. You can pm.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables