Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

High-fat raw vegan?
Posted by: Endymiox ()
Date: February 23, 2014 06:27PM

Hello everyone,

so basically I've been doing high-fat raw vegan for about an year eating : Avocados, Nuts, Seeds, Olives, Peanuts & Cashews (not nuts) & a lot of vegetables. I haven't had a single piece of fruit this year. My energy levels are amazing and I feel like I have no body fat on me, I can barely pinch it. The thing is high-carb made me bloated and I didn't feel good overall, I always craved fat, never sweet. I never really had a sweet tooth. Is anyone else like this? I can go forever without fruit, but not without nuts or other fatty vegan sources. I hate fatty meat and dairy though, yuck.

Best wishes,
-Endymiox

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2014 06:28PM by Endymiox.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High-fat raw vegan?
Posted by: Vegetable Police ()
Date: February 24, 2014 03:12AM

I love that high fat is working for you! The best I ever felt was during my high fat phase. That is despite the fact that I could never digest it properly. I was always backed up. I would love to return to that style of eating, as I live in a cold climate and the fruit here is miserable, but I would have to figure out how to strengthen my digestion to handle all the veggies and fats.

Do you take any digestive support, or do you just have no problem in that area? Curious to what a typical day of food might look like for you? Do you know how many calories you eat?

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables