Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

113-year old (non-vegan)
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 15, 2014 01:56AM

[www.naturalnews.com]

"1. What's your favorite food Bernando? "My favorite food is fruit and vegetables. On the side I love salmon. I eat salmon about twice a week with a salad."

2. How many miles do you walk a day? "I walk a mile and a half every day."

3. What are your favorite vegetables for juicing? "I use carrots, beets, collard greens, kale, spinach and broccoli. I juice about twice a week."

4. What's your favorite smoothie combination? "I squeeze my own orange juice because the nutrient content is better. In a blender I add one ripe banana, a generous amount of blueberries, a teaspoon of garlic paste -- that I make myself, blended with olive oil, and 2 tablespoons of Dr. Schulze's Superfood green powder (contains organic wild ingredients). Now, if you make it like I make it -- it will taste good. All those ingredients are extremely good for you. I make smoothies daily. I will also add strawberries and cantaloupe. Cantaloupe is good for your eyes, and since my daddy told me to take care of my eyes, I add that."

5. Do you always buy organic? "Yes I buy organic as much as possible. If it's labeled organic, I buy it, but that being said -- not everything that say's it's organic is. Here in Arizona, there was a store that said they were, but it was not. So that made me very cautious. You can't be too careful."

6. What day is your birthday and how young will you be? "I was born on August 17, 1901. This year I will be celebrating 113 years of health."

7. I remember you saying in a video you remember things from childhood. Could you share a memory with me? "I remember my father telling me one day -- that what he was about to tell me might sound strange, but that in time, it would make sense to me. He said, 'Son, I am your earthly father and I have been given the responsibility by your Heavenly Father to take care of you and teach you the right way to live. If you listen to me and do as I am telling you -- you will live a long and healthy life.' I have done that and here I am today healthy."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 113-year old (non-vegan)
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: March 16, 2014 03:50AM

<<He said, 'Son, I am your earthly father and I have been given the responsibility by your Heavenly Father to take care of you and teach you the right way to live. If you listen to me and do as I am telling you -- you will live a long and healthy life.' I have done that and here I am today healthy.">>

wow.. interesting prophesy come true

Re: 113-year old (non-vegan)
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 24, 2014 12:10AM

I want god to guide me. WHo is that and how do I reach him

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables