Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I did it!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 25, 2006 06:03PM

2 things actually:

- moved out to the country (Central Texas) where I will garden, etc.
- got my diet raw and optimal enough that I am on "constant detox" now (as all overweight people are wont to do on a good raw diet)

I have lost 20 lbs. in the past 2 months, and am eating mostly fruit and greens, small amount of nuts and seeds -- pretty much living on green smoothies most of every day, and it's been just great.

Now that I have lost 20 lbs. I only have about 70-90 lbs. to go! ("Only" because I started off at 297 lbs. in 2002 after regaining weight lost before that.)

Just wanted to come by and say hi. My move is taking a long time, involves much work and loss of income so that I will not be free to enjoy raw company online much for another month or so.

My apologies to anyone who posted here and expected an answer from me and got none. It is because I didn't see it and may never see it, not on purpose!

Re: I did it!
Posted by: vegangoddess ()
Date: July 25, 2006 08:23PM

wow that is super! Very inspiring. I wish I could garden as well, I`m waiting for my dream home with fruit trees and greens everywhere!

Posted by: khale ()
Date: July 25, 2006 10:46PM

Congratulations! How exciting!

Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: July 27, 2006 06:49AM

Congrats are in order! Well done!

Posted by: alive! ()
Date: August 18, 2006 08:48PM

Hey there, 24 Carrots! How's things going in Texas? I miss you. Hope all is going well for you since your move and that you'll be back soon!

Life Is Good!

alive!

Posted by: Ally ()
Date: August 18, 2006 10:11PM

Hi 24 Carrots,

Glad to hear you're doing so well! Congratulations on your move. Sounds like a nice new life ahead of you!

Best wishes, Ally

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables