Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
sprout hype?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 01, 2014 01:23AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: sprout hype?
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 01, 2014 02:36AM

fresh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [www.usaemergencysupply.com]
> ter/using_whole_grain_foods/nutritional_study_in_s
> prouts.htm#.UzoUjH0pBcs

Maybe. But this quote isn't true unless he's just talking about washed land plants...

"There is no Vitamin B12 in sprouts or any other plant, for that matter."

And it was irresponsible of him to bring up that kidney beans were some of the highest in sprout nutrition without warning people that in no circumstances should they be eaten raw.

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: April 01, 2014 10:46AM

The analysis is missing the point.

The nutrients are not in the tiny leaves but in the sprouting seeds.

If you take mung beans or lentils it is the seed that has the nutrients.

For indoor greens such as sunflower and buckwheat the nutrients are in the leaves because there you have a full grown plants.

I do regularly sprout flax seeds and black sesame seeds but just for about 3 days not waiting for them to grow longer.

For sunflower and buckwheat you give it time to become a plant.

Date: April 01, 2014 03:10PM

The analysis is valid and measured the entire sprout
and showed the misleading claims made here and elsewhere

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: April 01, 2014 04:05PM

Many people only believe what they want to believe. For one, when you juice sprouts, you are going to be juicing POUNDS of them, so you take those 100 grams of nutrition and multiply it by a bare MINIMUM of 10 (454 grams per lb). Second, nutrition is much, much more than vitamins. Sprouts are loaded with phytochemicals, phytohormones, enzymes, minerals, and are eaten immediately or shortly after harvesting at their peak freshness. Third, this is just ONE analysis of a very limited amount of sprouts. No broccoli sprouts, garlic sprouts, kale sprouts, sunflower greens, pea shoot greens, chia greens, buckwheat lettuce, fenugreek sprouts, etc.

Date: April 01, 2014 04:28PM

Also, those analyses don't indicate what stage the sprouts were tested. They could've been evaluated before they attained optimal nutrient levels.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2014 04:30PM by jtprindl.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: April 01, 2014 04:47PM

if they didn't stone ground the sprouts, then it is no good. Only when you stone ground you release the power.

Date: April 01, 2014 06:29PM

Your response is quite predictable, jtprindl.

what would be better is for those who make statements to admit error,
as shown in the link regarding the percent and other info.
but thats hard to do I guess.

?...many people only believe what they want to believe. For one, when you juice sprouts, you are going to be juicing POUNDS of them, so you take those 100 grams of nutrition and multiply it by a bare MINIMUM of 10 (454 grams per lb).

Not really relevant. U can juice a lot of things, annd apparently, much less
is necessary with other things.

look ,growing ur own food is great.. hype is misleading.

just admit it! Youve been pwned

?...if they didn't stone ground the sprouts, then it is no good. Only when you stone ground you release the power.

funny.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2014 06:31PM by fresh.

Date: April 01, 2014 08:44PM

Here is a recent study that shows sprouts to be a shining star of the foods in terms of anti oxidants. Green vegetables are quite low in these nutrients, but foods like berries and cacao are quite high, but naturally the berries will lose anti oxidants, enzymes and phytochemicals because of post harvest purchasing and the unripe factors may weight against them also.

Here is the study which shows that sprouts wipe the floor with green vegetables in terms of anti oxidants, especially the grasses from sprouted grains.

Creation of a Databank for Content of Antioxidants in Food
Products by an Amperometric Method

Yakov I. Yashin, Boris V. Nemzer

[www.mdpi.com]

The sprouts may be a dehydrated analysis, but none-the-less, all we need to do is eat the larger qualitity to get those anti oxidant levels. So, if we juice the flax grass, wheatgrass, buckwheat lettuce we will be streets ahead. And when we eat the seeds pastes etc we can't go wrong. Sprouts are truely the way to get high antioxidants, phytochemicals, phytohormones and enzymes...and no other plants can touch the nutrition of sprouts.

You wouldn't believe the feedback l have been getting from people who l have coached on the sproutarian diet. Just yesterday a well known new age man said to me something along the lines of "l have been having raw food for years, but since l switched to sprouts all my grey hair is going black again (it's true, l saw his hair yesterday when l was at his house), and my consciousness has greatly expended, l feel l can do anything now". He said there is no comparison to the sprouted diet.

I never tell anyone about the letters l have gotten from people because the feedback and praise is overwhelmingly positive. I don't tell other people what people have said because l don't want people to get the impression that l am tooting my own horn (ego)...all l am doing is sharing powerful diet information, and many do know l am right on track with this info because they are clearly seeing results.

Some people have taking councelling off all three sproutarians, Kulvinskas and Dr Clement and myself, and have paid the former two big bucks. I won't tell you the feedback, but l can tell you it is very encouraging to what l am teaching. Many people are saying the sproutarian diet is the way.

People can blab on all they like about nonsense regarding fruits and vegetables, but some people are really getting it in terms of the sprout diet..they are telling me. Their consciousness is expanding and their dreams are coming true. The sproutarian diet takes it to a whole new level...people are starting to wake up.

I have a film producer who is going to make a film with me on the sprouts, and me and another well known new ager are going to sell this lifestyle to the world. Big things ahead....very very exciting. The fruit and vegetables diet is not suitable for the modern age, we need to take it way above that old outdated diet.

I will not continue posting at this forum dealing with nonsense talk much longer. I want to connect with people who `get it'....want to mix with the positive environment that l am in outside of this forum. I am not hear to convince people who are not open minded to the sproutarian idea (people who have never tried the lifestyle, yet poo poo it).

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2014 08:57PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: April 01, 2014 08:55PM

May we see pictures of the before and after grey hair on your friend?

why are you so defensive and competitive about your diet?
ego?

you see I think its wonderful for anyone to eat a high raw diet of any kind.

you on the other hand have some kind of issue like this is a competition.

you talk about ego and yet you seem to have the largest ego.

anyway, nothing personal, right?

I cant wait for those pictures.

Date: April 01, 2014 09:04PM

I haven't even got started on telling the sprout story yet. I have this big scientific thesis done on sprouts which references over 300 science studies showing sprouts to be the supreme superfood. There is also Dr Clement's new book which has over 300 scientific studies on sprouts. I have only just scratched the scratch.

Lots of excitement to come....a BIG story to tell.

The harsh fiber of green veggies = no no (big brutes).
The soft fiber of sprouts = the way to go. People are waking up to that now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2014 09:04PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: April 01, 2014 09:47PM

"what would be better is for those who make statements to admit error,
as shown in the link regarding the percent and other info.
but thats hard to do I guess."

I already explained the flaws in your thinking and in the analyses of the links you posted. I'd admit error if what I've said about sprouts was incorrect, but it's not. If it was predictable that I would come to this thread and call out your cherry-picked data, you're right.

"Not really relevant. U can juice a lot of things, annd apparently, much less
is necessary with other things."

It is relevant because if you multiply the nutrition by a minimum of 10, the nutrient profiles begin to look quite impressive. You can juice tons of sprouts on a long-term basis and not be negatively affected by the sugar, not quite the case with large amounts fruit juice. And again, nutrition is much more than vitamins.

"just admit it! Youve been pwned"

You definitely sound like a troll.

Date: April 01, 2014 09:52PM

So anyone who exposes your hype has a closed mind.

and there u are suggesting everyone juice sprouts, eat seed paste and drink urine.

I have abetter idea, zealot, I will leave and you can continue your proselytizing here.

but I will check back now and then for those before and after pictures.

peace out.

Date: April 01, 2014 09:57PM

Nice try prindl,

but you are right about the troll part.

The story introduces three male goats, sometimes identified in the story as youngster, father and grandfather, but more often described as brothers. There is no grass left for them to eat near to where they live, so they must cross a river to get to a "sæter" (a meadow) or hillside on the other side of a stream in order to eat and get fat. To do so, they must first cross a bridge, under which lives a fearsome troll who eats anyone who passes that way.The smallest billy goat is the first to cross and is immediately stopped by the troll who threatens to "gobble him up!" The little goat convinces him to wait for the bigger billy goat to come across because he is larger and more gratifying as a feast. The greedy troll agrees and lets the smallest goat cross. The middle goat sees that the youngest one has crossed and reaches the conclusion that the bridge must be safe after all, but is also stopped by the troll and given the same threat. The second billy goat is allowed to cross as well after he tells the troll to wait for the biggest billy goat because he will have the most meat.The Third Billy Goat then gets on the Bridge and is stopped by the hungry Troll. When the troll gets up on the bridge however, the third billy goat is so big that he easily throws the troll into the stream with his horns and crosses the bridge. From then on the bridge is safe, and all three goats are able to go to the rich fields around the summer farm in the hills. They all live happily ever after. The troll, however, was never seen again.

Date: April 01, 2014 10:03PM

"So anyone who exposes your hype has a closed mind."

See that's the thing, you didn't expose anything.

"The troll, however, was never seen again."

Nice, call me the Third Billy Goat.

Date: April 02, 2014 12:45AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> "So anyone who exposes your hype has a closed
> mind."

Jtprindi,

you have been making many good posts in various threads of late, you get the picture.

Yes, "closed minds" and "defensiveness" are key words here. I choose to ignore such behaviours/posts from human beings and continue to provide the information for people who are open. I will not engage in ratty connections, l prefer to connect with other beings with bright lights shining.

Here we go, another study on sproutrs (extract), this time it is microgreens. I'll need to look up the full study.

Assessment of vitamin and carotenoid concentrations of emerging food products: edible microgreens

Xiao Z, Lester GE

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

This study cleatl shows that microgreens are the choice greens and have greater nutritional density over the mature greens.

In comparison with nutritional concentrations in mature leaves (USDA National Nutrient Database), the microgreen cotyledon leaves possessed higher nutritional densities

They tested 25 different microgreens for vitamin A (beta carotene), vitamin C, K and E.

Total ascorbic acid contents ranged from 20.4 to 147.0 mg per 100 g fresh weight (FW), while ?-carotene, lutein/zeaxanthin, and violaxanthin concentrations ranged from 0.6 to 12.1, 1.3 to 10.1, and 0.9 to 7.7 mg/100 g FW, respectively. Phylloquinone level varied from 0.6 to 4.1 ?g/g FW; meanwhile, ?-tocopherol and ?-tocopherol ranged from 4.9 to 87.4 and 3.0 to 39.4 mg/100 g FW, respectively. Among the 25 microgreens assayed, red cabbage, cilantro, garnet amaranth, and green daikon radish had the highest concentrations of ascorbic acids, carotenoids, phylloquinone, and tocopherols, respectively

Tell me a green vegetable or fruit that has 147 mg of vitamin C per 100 gm??? Tell me a fruit or vegetable that has even 100 vitamin C per 100 gm?

Tell me any food that even approaches 87 mg of vitamin E per 100 gm???
Tell me a food that even approaches 50 mg of vitamin E per 100 gm?

Tell me a food that has higher beta carotene than microgreens with up to 10,100 mcg??? Carrots have about 8,000 mcg.

Vitamin K levels for microgreens are quite high too. But if we do broccoli sprouts, alfalfa and clover we are going to be getting even higher levels.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2014 12:45AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: April 02, 2014 12:59AM

Tell me a land food which equals sesame sprouts, chia sprouts and poppy seed sprouts in terms of calcium content?

Tell me a land food that equals sprouted seeds and nuts in terms of zinc content?

Tell me a land food that equals sprouted chia and flax in terms of high omega 3's (gross and bioavailable levels)?

Tell me a land food with higher magnesium content than sprouted seeds?

Tell me a plant food with higher B vitamin levels than the sprouted seeds? If you do sprouted sesame, chia and sunflower in conjunction with sprouted grains and juiced microgreens you are going to romp it home in a way that no other diets are capable of doing.

I could go on and on with all this, and l will!!! I am compiling the information behind the scenes and we are going to blow this `sprout hype' nonsense RIGHT OUT OF THE WATER so we can put all the nonsense internet talk about sprouts to bed once and for all.

And when you bring the big daddies from the water world into it you open up a whole new world of nutrition perfection to ensure the finest sources of nutrition from the plant kingdom. You get the red and brown seaweeds - get the purple pigment and the spiritual treasures it contains, + you get those beautifully magic sulfated polysacharide sugars from those awesome brown seaweeds to finish the job with high flying colours that no foods can match, + you get the magic of iodine 127, alginates and various enzymes like Cytochrone P450.

And then you add in the ferments and algaes to complete the perfection. The green and blue-green algaes is a story in itself, and those ferments are another story that takes much time to tell.

You reckon the sproutarian diet is worth it? You bet your sweet boots it is. This is just the beginning of a beautiful nutritional story like no other. BIG fresh potent nutritional dreams are at everyone's fingertips, and if you choose to go there....LOOK OUT!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2014 01:11AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: April 02, 2014 01:10AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> jtprindl Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "So anyone who exposes your hype has a closed
> > mind."
>
>
> Jtprindi,
>
> you have been making many good posts in various
> threads of late, you get the picture.
>
> Yes, "closed minds" and "defensiveness" are key
> words here. I choose to ignore such
> behaviours/posts from human beings and continue to
> provide the information for people who are open. I
> will not engage in ratty connections, l prefer to
> connect with other beings with bright lights
> shining.
>
>
> Here we go, another study on sproutrs (extract),
> this time it is microgreens. I'll need to look up
> the full study.
>
>
> Assessment of vitamin and carotenoid
> concentrations of emerging food products: edible
> microgreens
>
> Xiao Z, Lester GE
> [www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]
>
>
> This study cleatl shows that microgreens are the
> choice greens and have greater nutritional density
> over the mature greens.
>
> In comparison with nutritional concentrations in
> mature leaves (USDA National Nutrient Database),
> the microgreen cotyledon leaves possessed higher
> nutritional densities
>
>
> They tested 25 different microgreens for vitamin A
> (beta carotene), vitamin C, K and E.
>
> Total ascorbic acid contents ranged from 20.4 to
> 147.0 mg per 100 g fresh weight (FW), while
> ?-carotene, lutein/zeaxanthin, and violaxanthin
> concentrations ranged from 0.6 to 12.1, 1.3 to
> 10.1, and 0.9 to 7.7 mg/100 g FW, respectively.
> Phylloquinone level varied from 0.6 to 4.1 ?g/g
> FW; meanwhile, ?-tocopherol and ?-tocopherol
> ranged from 4.9 to 87.4 and 3.0 to 39.4 mg/100 g
> FW, respectively. Among the 25 microgreens
> assayed, red cabbage, cilantro, garnet amaranth,
> and green daikon radish had the highest
> concentrations of ascorbic acids, carotenoids,
> phylloquinone, and tocopherols, respectively
>
>
> Tell me a green vegetable or fruit that has 147 mg
> of vitamin C per 100 gm??? Tell me a fruit or
> vegetable that has even 100 vitamin C per 100 gm?
>
>
>
> Tell me any food that even approaches 87 mg of
> vitamin E per 100 gm???
> Tell me a food that even approaches 50 mg of
> vitamin E per 100 gm?
>
> Tell me a food that has higher beta carotene than
> microgreens with up to 10,100 mcg??? Carrots have
> about 8,000 mcg.
>
>
> Vitamin K levels for microgreens are quite high
> too. But if we do broccoli sprouts, alfalfa and
> clover we are going to be getting even higher
> levels.

Thanks, just trying to learn more and more everyday. Long way to go but it'll be fun. I enjoy your posts as well.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: April 02, 2014 01:28AM

CommonSenseRaw Wrote:
> The analysis is missing the point.
>
> The nutrients are not in the tiny leaves but in
> the sprouting seeds.
>
> If you take mung beans or lentils it is the seed
> that has the nutrients.
>
>
> For indoor greens such as sunflower and buckwheat
> the nutrients are in the leaves because there you
> have a full grown plants.
>
> I do regularly sprout flax seeds and black sesame
> seeds but just for about 3 days not waiting for
> them to grow longer.
>
> For sunflower and buckwheat you give it time to
> become a plant.

For buckwheat, how long do you mean? I have sprouted buckwheat for several days when it had a tail.

Date: April 02, 2014 01:33AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> -----
> > jtprindl Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > "So anyone who exposes your hype has a closed
> > > mind."
> >
> >
> > Jtprindi,
> >
> > you have been making many good posts in various
> > threads of late, you get the picture.
> >
> > Yes, "closed minds" and "defensiveness" are key
> > words here. I choose to ignore such
> > behaviours/posts from human beings and continue
> to
> > provide the information for people who are open.
> I
> > will not engage in ratty connections, l prefer
> to
> > connect with other beings with bright lights
> > shining.
> >
> >
> > Here we go, another study on sproutrs
> (extract),
> > this time it is microgreens. I'll need to look
> up
> > the full study.
> >
> >
> > Assessment of vitamin and carotenoid
> > concentrations of emerging food products:
> edible
> > microgreens
> >
> > Xiao Z, Lester GE
> > [www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]
> >
> >
> > This study cleatl shows that microgreens are
> the
> > choice greens and have greater nutritional
> density
> > over the mature greens.
> >
> > In comparison with nutritional concentrations
> in
> > mature leaves (USDA National Nutrient
> Database),
> > the microgreen cotyledon leaves possessed
> higher
> > nutritional densities
> >
> >
> > They tested 25 different microgreens for vitamin
> A
> > (beta carotene), vitamin C, K and E.
> >
> > Total ascorbic acid contents ranged from 20.4
> to
> > 147.0 mg per 100 g fresh weight (FW), while
> > ?-carotene, lutein/zeaxanthin, and violaxanthin
> > concentrations ranged from 0.6 to 12.1, 1.3 to
> > 10.1, and 0.9 to 7.7 mg/100 g FW, respectively.
> > Phylloquinone level varied from 0.6 to 4.1 ?g/g
> > FW; meanwhile, ?-tocopherol and ?-tocopherol
> > ranged from 4.9 to 87.4 and 3.0 to 39.4 mg/100
> g
> > FW, respectively. Among the 25 microgreens
> > assayed, red cabbage, cilantro, garnet
> amaranth,
> > and green daikon radish had the highest
> > concentrations of ascorbic acids, carotenoids,
> > phylloquinone, and tocopherols, respectively
> >
> >
> > Tell me a green vegetable or fruit that has 147
> mg
> > of vitamin C per 100 gm??? Tell me a fruit or
> > vegetable that has even 100 vitamin C per 100
> gm?
> >
> >
> >
> > Tell me any food that even approaches 87 mg of
> > vitamin E per 100 gm???
> > Tell me a food that even approaches 50 mg of
> > vitamin E per 100 gm?
> >
> > Tell me a food that has higher beta carotene
> than
> > microgreens with up to 10,100 mcg??? Carrots
> have
> > about 8,000 mcg.
> >
> >
> > Vitamin K levels for microgreens are quite high
> > too. But if we do broccoli sprouts, alfalfa and
> > clover we are going to be getting even higher
> > levels.
>
>
> Thanks, just trying to learn more and more
> everyday. Long way to go but it'll be fun. I enjoy
> your posts as well.

You are right on track. I mean that in many ways that you may not yet be aware of. I have been waiting for you to say a certain thing, but you haven't yet...and l am not going to tell you what it is until you mention it. That moment will be when everything completely changes and you will become reborn again and take things to the highest level and never look back. The sprout diet is nothing compared to what the thing l talk about is.

I never talk about what it is, but the people who will get it are the ones who will be guided and are ready. It might be one year or longer, but l can see you moving to a certain point when you say a certain sentence.

I have been put on the Earth to do certain work...sprout talk is just one part, but l am here for a much bigger reason that l never talk about. Watch out jtprindl...this might be the lifetime for that big ride. It's impossible to imagine how BIG and wonderful this ride is.

No need to force anything and try to find out, l will not say a thing. Go with the flow and destiny will lead you to it if this is the time.

Keep up your amazing work. There are so many light workers out there. I met with 60 enlightened people yesterday doing certain work to change the world, and the meeting of the minds was a historical moment in history. The stuff we talked about was beyond mindblowing. There are many changes happening right now, and the old corrupt system is on it's way out. We had the finest connected law minds, spiritual minds and health minds all in the one room from all over the country...and yesterday was a historical legal event, and our contacts also revealed a major Indonesian conference recently took place which is set to be a game changer and bring back common law to our corrupt system (many arrests are said to be made on leading figures soon as 12 man juries are brought back). You wouldn't believe the stuff we have been doing behind the scenes, and we were all witness to a historical event in the downfall of the corrupt system, and we were on the news because this is life changing.

Date: April 02, 2014 01:44AM

Slightly off track.

We have the power...the system doesn't. Why? Many many reasons that would take weeks to explain. But lets use an example of how we might expose corruption of the courts and take control of the defacto courts.

Mr John Rose goes into court. But what does he do? Well, he reverses the illusion and appoints the Judge as Mr John Rose, and this makes him trustee of the CQV trust. And when the judge nearly falls out of his chair in shock and grumbles, you then ask for his `bond papers', `writ of commission' and `judges oath'. When he doesn't produce them to then declare yourself as general executor of the trust, take control of the court and dismiss the case yourself because the court has fallen into dishonour.

And when the court and police break the laws by committing extortion and slavery offences (most of their revenue is made from extortion offences) you send them the bill and make their system pay your fine. One of the light workers did that yesterday and was running the show and the Judge and prosecutor were unable to do anything. But it will likely go further than that, we might be seizing their properties for committing treason and fraud against the people. You'll see lots of internet monkey chatter saying people can't do that...but you bet people can do it if they learn the law processes properly.

The key here is...the birth certificate you have is really the Judge. smiling smiley

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: April 02, 2014 02:07AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> Many people only believe what they want to
> believe. For one, when you juice sprouts, you are
> going to be juicing POUNDS of them, so you take
> those 100 grams of nutrition and multiply it by a
> bare MINIMUM of 10 (454 grams per lb). Second,
> nutrition is much, much more than vitamins.
> Sprouts are loaded with phytochemicals,
> phytohormones, enzymes, minerals, and are eaten
> immediately or shortly after harvesting at their
> peak freshness. Third, this is just ONE analysis
> of a very limited amount of sprouts. No broccoli
> sprouts, garlic sprouts, kale sprouts, sunflower
> greens, pea shoot greens, chia greens, buckwheat
> lettuce, fenugreek sprouts, etc.

The nutritional profile of the sprouts in the top link puts sprouts in an excellent picture. When you mix the various green sprouts and juice you get a very potent nutrition juice that tops up the rest of the diet. And lets not forget the phytochemicals and enzymes in those juices. + when you juice microgreens you get an enhanced nutrition profile. And when you add in sprouted seeds you really get bang for your nutritional buck. And when you add in sprouted grains and beans with algaes, seaweeds and ferments you are on a winner.

Compare all that nutrition in the diet l mentioned and compare it to the fruit and vegetable diet. No comparison.

I think l have that nutrition analysis (in top link) somewhere, but l will be saving it just in case.

Btw....lots of disinfo around too about wheatgrass. There was an analysis done by a New Zealand GM company which supports big pharma. Well...no surprises about the testing results there. It basically concluded that wheatgrass microgreen was next to uselss in terms of nutrition LOL. Better off taking their GM crops and medicines that they promote instead. winking smiley

We'll do a comparison of a sproutarian v's N.H meal one day so the nutritional superiority of a sprout diet is more easily demonstrated. It's the mix of various foods and how you process them that's really important.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2014 02:09AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: April 02, 2014 02:13AM

> jtprindl Wrote:
> -----
> > The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > jtprindl Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > "So anyone who exposes your hype has a
> closed
> > > > mind."
> > >
> > >
> > > Jtprindi,
> > >
> > > you have been making many good posts in
> various
> > > threads of late, you get the picture.
> > >
> > > Yes, "closed minds" and "defensiveness" are
> key
> > > words here. I choose to ignore such
> > > behaviours/posts from human beings and
> continue
> > to
> > > provide the information for people who are
> open.
> > I
> > > will not engage in ratty connections, l
> prefer
> > to
> > > connect with other beings with bright lights
> > > shining.
> > >
> > >
> > > Here we go, another study on sproutrs
> > (extract),
> > > this time it is microgreens. I'll need to
> look
> > up
> > > the full study.
> > >
> > >
> > > Assessment of vitamin and carotenoid
> > > concentrations of emerging food products:
> > edible
> > > microgreens
> > >
> > > Xiao Z, Lester GE
> > > [www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]
> > >
> > >
> > > This study cleatl shows that microgreens are
> > the
> > > choice greens and have greater nutritional
> > density
> > > over the mature greens.
> > >
> > > In comparison with nutritional concentrations
> > in
> > > mature leaves (USDA National Nutrient
> > Database),
> > > the microgreen cotyledon leaves possessed
> > higher
> > > nutritional densities
> > >
> > >
> > > They tested 25 different microgreens for
> vitamin
> > A
> > > (beta carotene), vitamin C, K and E.
> > >
> > > Total ascorbic acid contents ranged from 20.4
> > to
> > > 147.0 mg per 100 g fresh weight (FW), while
> > > ?-carotene, lutein/zeaxanthin, and
> violaxanthin
> > > concentrations ranged from 0.6 to 12.1, 1.3
> to
> > > 10.1, and 0.9 to 7.7 mg/100 g FW,
> respectively.
> > > Phylloquinone level varied from 0.6 to 4.1
> ?g/g
> > > FW; meanwhile, ?-tocopherol and ?-tocopherol
> > > ranged from 4.9 to 87.4 and 3.0 to 39.4
> mg/100
> > g
> > > FW, respectively. Among the 25 microgreens
> > > assayed, red cabbage, cilantro, garnet
> > amaranth,
> > > and green daikon radish had the highest
> > > concentrations of ascorbic acids,
> carotenoids,
> > > phylloquinone, and tocopherols, respectively
> > >
> > >
> > > Tell me a green vegetable or fruit that has
> 147
> > mg
> > > of vitamin C per 100 gm??? Tell me a fruit or
> > > vegetable that has even 100 vitamin C per 100
> > gm?
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Tell me any food that even approaches 87 mg
> of
> > > vitamin E per 100 gm???
> > > Tell me a food that even approaches 50 mg of
> > > vitamin E per 100 gm?
> > >
> > > Tell me a food that has higher beta carotene
> > than
> > > microgreens with up to 10,100 mcg??? Carrots
> > have
> > > about 8,000 mcg.
> > >
> > >
> > > Vitamin K levels for microgreens are quite
> high
> > > too. But if we do broccoli sprouts, alfalfa
> and
> > > clover we are going to be getting even higher
> > > levels.
> >
> >
> > Thanks, just trying to learn more and more
> > everyday. Long way to go but it'll be fun. I
> enjoy
> > your posts as well.
>
>
> You are right on track. I mean that in many ways
> that you may not yet be aware of. I have been
> waiting for you to say a certain thing, but you
> haven't yet...and l am not going to tell you what
> it is until you mention it. That moment will be
> when everything completely changes and you will
> become reborn again and take things to the highest
> level and never look back. The sprout diet is
> nothing compared to what the thing l talk about
> is.
>
> I never talk about what it is, but the people who
> will get it are the ones who will be guided and
> are ready. It might be one year or longer, but l
> can see you moving to a certain point when you say
> a certain sentence.
>
> I have been put on the Earth to do certain
> work...sprout talk is just one part, but l am here
> for a much bigger reason that l never talk about.
> Watch out jtprindl...this might be the lifetime
> for that big ride. It's impossible to imagine how
> BIG and wonderful this ride is.
>
> No need to force anything and try to find out, l
> will not say a thing. Go with the flow and destiny
> will lead you to it if this is the time.
>
> Keep up your amazing work. There are so many light
> workers out there. I met with 60 enlightened
> people yesterday doing certain work to change the
> world, and the meeting of the minds was a
> historical moment in history. The stuff we talked
> about was beyond mindblowing. There are many
> changes happening right now, and the old corrupt
> system is on it's way out. We had the finest
> connected law minds, spiritual minds and health
> minds all in the one room from all over the
> country...and yesterday was a historical legal
> event, and our contacts also revealed a major
> Indonesian conference recently took place which is
> set to be a game changer and bring back common law
> to our corrupt system (many arrests are said to be
> made on leading figures soon as 12 man juries are
> brought back). You wouldn't believe the stuff we
> have been doing behind the scenes, and we were all
> witness to a historical event in the downfall of
> the corrupt system, and we were on the news
> because this is life changing.

Thank you for the words of encouragement, hopefully I unknowingly write this sentence sometime in the near future smiling smiley

There's a whistleblower (cant remember her name at the moment) who has recently came out, who used to work some really high-level job, I think in law, banking, or both, who has stated that when the "powers that be" are exposed, everyone on the planet will have so much money returned that has been stolen from them that they wont know what to do with it. Hopefully the day where humanity is set free from all of the manipulation is right around the corner. It's hard to awaken people who are living in the matrix.

Date: April 02, 2014 02:31AM

"Well...no surprises about the testing results there. It basically concluded that wheatgrass microgreen was next to uselss in terms of nutrition LOL."

Can't have everyone consuming wheatgrass and getting healthier, that wouldn't help the profits lol.

"We'll do a comparison of a sproutarian v's N.H meal one day so the nutritional superiority of a sprout diet is more easily demonstrated. It's the mix of various foods and how you process them that's really important."

Yeah, I'm eager to see proper nutritional details of a variety of sprouts, including the phytochemicals, phytohormones, enzymes, and potentially things science hasn't discovered yet. I wish more health institutes studied and put an emphasis on sprouts so the information was more readily available. I think that would turn more people onto the lifestyle as well.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 02, 2014 02:41AM

<<<We'll do a comparison of a sproutarian v's N.H meal one day so the nutritional superiority of a sprout diet is more easily demonstrated.>>>

"After 20 years of NH, I will have to ask you to explain and tell me exactly what are the principles of NH? Do you mean TC's principles, or Sheltons, Tilden, ANHS, Vetrano, Bidwell, etc., ?? Check out the history. NH and NH professionals have never had a consensus opinion on this. That’s why there are so many "splits". And have been many differences from day one. Just follow the posts and the lists today! smiling smiley Remember the days of raw cheese, and raw milk for all? Or how about the days of 4oz of nuts each and every day for all." -Jeff N.

Date: April 02, 2014 02:47AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> -----
> > jtprindl Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > jtprindl Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > "So anyone who exposes your hype has a
> > closed
> > > > > mind."
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Jtprindi,
> > > >
> > > > you have been making many good posts in
> > various
> > > > threads of late, you get the picture.
> > > >
> > > > Yes, "closed minds" and "defensiveness" are
> > key
> > > > words here. I choose to ignore such
> > > > behaviours/posts from human beings and
> > continue
> > > to
> > > > provide the information for people who are
> > open.
> > > I
> > > > will not engage in ratty connections, l
> > prefer
> > > to
> > > > connect with other beings with bright
> lights
> > > > shining.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Here we go, another study on sproutrs
> > > (extract),
> > > > this time it is microgreens. I'll need to
> > look
> > > up
> > > > the full study.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Assessment of vitamin and carotenoid
> > > > concentrations of emerging food products:
> > > edible
> > > > microgreens
> > > >
> > > > Xiao Z, Lester GE
> > > > [www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > This study cleatl shows that microgreens
> are
> > > the
> > > > choice greens and have greater nutritional
> > > density
> > > > over the mature greens.
> > > >
> > > > In comparison with nutritional
> concentrations
> > > in
> > > > mature leaves (USDA National Nutrient
> > > Database),
> > > > the microgreen cotyledon leaves possessed
> > > higher
> > > > nutritional densities
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > They tested 25 different microgreens for
> > vitamin
> > > A
> > > > (beta carotene), vitamin C, K and E.
> > > >
> > > > Total ascorbic acid contents ranged from
> 20.4
> > > to
> > > > 147.0 mg per 100 g fresh weight (FW), while
> > > > ?-carotene, lutein/zeaxanthin, and
> > violaxanthin
> > > > concentrations ranged from 0.6 to 12.1, 1.3
> > to
> > > > 10.1, and 0.9 to 7.7 mg/100 g FW,
> > respectively.
> > > > Phylloquinone level varied from 0.6 to 4.1
> > ?g/g
> > > > FW; meanwhile, ?-tocopherol and
> ?-tocopherol
> > > > ranged from 4.9 to 87.4 and 3.0 to 39.4
> > mg/100
> > > g
> > > > FW, respectively. Among the 25 microgreens
> > > > assayed, red cabbage, cilantro, garnet
> > > amaranth,
> > > > and green daikon radish had the highest
> > > > concentrations of ascorbic acids,
> > carotenoids,
> > > > phylloquinone, and tocopherols,
> respectively
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Tell me a green vegetable or fruit that has
> > 147
> > > mg
> > > > of vitamin C per 100 gm??? Tell me a fruit
> or
> > > > vegetable that has even 100 vitamin C per
> 100
> > > gm?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Tell me any food that even approaches 87 mg
> > of
> > > > vitamin E per 100 gm???
> > > > Tell me a food that even approaches 50 mg
> of
> > > > vitamin E per 100 gm?
> > > >
> > > > Tell me a food that has higher beta
> carotene
> > > than
> > > > microgreens with up to 10,100 mcg???
> Carrots
> > > have
> > > > about 8,000 mcg.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Vitamin K levels for microgreens are quite
> > high
> > > > too. But if we do broccoli sprouts, alfalfa
> > and
> > > > clover we are going to be getting even
> higher
> > > > levels.
> > >
> > >
> > > Thanks, just trying to learn more and more
> > > everyday. Long way to go but it'll be fun. I
> > enjoy
> > > your posts as well.
> >
> >
> > You are right on track. I mean that in many
> ways
> > that you may not yet be aware of. I have been
> > waiting for you to say a certain thing, but you
> > haven't yet...and l am not going to tell you
> what
> > it is until you mention it. That moment will be
> > when everything completely changes and you will
> > become reborn again and take things to the
> highest
> > level and never look back. The sprout diet is
> > nothing compared to what the thing l talk about
> > is.
> >
> > I never talk about what it is, but the people
> who
> > will get it are the ones who will be guided and
> > are ready. It might be one year or longer, but
> l
> > can see you moving to a certain point when you
> say
> > a certain sentence.
> >
> > I have been put on the Earth to do certain
> > work...sprout talk is just one part, but l am
> here
> > for a much bigger reason that l never talk
> about.
> > Watch out jtprindl...this might be the lifetime
> > for that big ride. It's impossible to imagine
> how
> > BIG and wonderful this ride is.
> >
> > No need to force anything and try to find out,
> l
> > will not say a thing. Go with the flow and
> destiny
> > will lead you to it if this is the time.
> >
> > Keep up your amazing work. There are so many
> light
> > workers out there. I met with 60 enlightened
> > people yesterday doing certain work to change
> the
> > world, and the meeting of the minds was a
> > historical moment in history. The stuff we
> talked
> > about was beyond mindblowing. There are many
> > changes happening right now, and the old
> corrupt
> > system is on it's way out. We had the finest
> > connected law minds, spiritual minds and health
> > minds all in the one room from all over the
> > country...and yesterday was a historical legal
> > event, and our contacts also revealed a major
> > Indonesian conference recently took place which
> is
> > set to be a game changer and bring back common
> law
> > to our corrupt system (many arrests are said to
> be
> > made on leading figures soon as 12 man juries
> are
> > brought back). You wouldn't believe the stuff
> we
> > have been doing behind the scenes, and we were
> all
> > witness to a historical event in the downfall
> of
> > the corrupt system, and we were on the news
> > because this is life changing.
>
>
> Thank you for the words of encouragement,
> hopefully I unknowingly write this sentence
> sometime in the near future smiling smiley
>
> There's a whistleblower (cant remember her name at
> the moment) who has recently came out, who used to
> work some really high-level job, I think in law,
> banking, or both, who has stated that when the
> "powers that be" are exposed, everyone on the
> planet will have so much money returned that has
> been stolen from them that they wont know what to
> do with it. Hopefully the day where humanity is
> set free from all of the manipulation is right
> around the corner. It's hard to awaken people who
> are living in the matrix.

Yes, people were saying yesterday that money will be returned to people and that utility bills and revenue raising fines will be wiped.

I think it was probably that OPPT lady, but we need to be careful of that lady. Has the OPPT been properly and lawfully defined?...maybe not.

All we need is 10% to wake up apparently. Most will never wake up, but people are doing lots of things to stop the defacto authorities and punish them for fraud.

We all pay bills and fines twice. Notice how they always send you a statement, but never a real bill? They can never send you a proper invoice because the original invoice has been used to tap into the fraudulent trust account put in your name...that's why the birth certificate exists. People think that the birth certificate is theirs, but it is an entirely different I.D and nothing to do with them. The fraud is so cleverely done.

Who owns the birth certificates and has perpetrated the biggest human slavery scam in history? I better not tell you...it's an organisation that many hold dear to their hearts, yet they practise satanism.

Date: April 02, 2014 03:03AM

"Who owns the birth certificates and has perpetrated the biggest human slavery scam in history? I better not tell you...it's an organisation that many hold dear to their hearts, yet they practise Satanism."

Churches?

"We all pay bills and fines twice. Notice how they always send you a statement, but never a real bill? They can never send you a proper invoice because the original invoice has been used to tap into the fraudulent trust account put in your name...that's why the birth certificate exists. People think that the birth certificate is theirs, but it is an entirely different I.D and nothing to do with them. The fraud is so cleverely done."

Where can I learn more about this? Any videos that go through this in-depth?

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 02, 2014 03:49AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> "Who owns the birth certificates and has
> perpetrated the biggest human slavery scam in
> history? I better not tell you...it's an
> organisation that many hold dear to their hearts,
> yet they practise Satanism."
>
> Churches?
>
> "We all pay bills and fines twice. Notice how they
> always send you a statement, but never a real
> bill? They can never send you a proper invoice
> because the original invoice has been used to tap
> into the fraudulent trust account put in your
> name...that's why the birth certificate exists.
> People think that the birth certificate is theirs,
> but it is an entirely different I.D and nothing to
> do with them. The fraud is so cleverely done."
>
> Where can I learn more about this? Any videos that
> go through this in-depth?

This conspiracy stuff is as old as the hills. I've been hearing it since way before you were born and it's all over the place so you don't have to wait for tsm to find out about it, off topic, here.

So, in hopes the subject will vanish from this live food discussion forum and be pursued by newbies in private, here...

[www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2014 03:50AM by SueZ.

Date: April 02, 2014 05:12AM

John Rose Wrote:
> <<>>
>
> "After 20 years of NH, I will have to ask you to
> explain and tell me exactly what are the
> principles of NH? Do you mean TC's principles, or
> Sheltons, Tilden, ANHS, Vetrano, Bidwell, etc., ??
> Check out the history. NH and NH professionals
> have never had a consensus opinion on this.
> That’s why there are so many "splits". And have
> been many differences from day one. Just follow
> the posts and the lists today! smiling smiley Remember the
> days of raw cheese, and raw milk for all? Or how
> about the days of 4oz of nuts each and every day
> for all." -Jeff N.

Yes, N.H can be various things, and when l use the term l often use it loosely and not in it's strictest sense.

The strictest sense = lots of fruits and very reluctant use of vegetables. And certainly nuts and seeds eaten as they are (unsoaked) are not encouraged (going over to the dark side). No grinding foods, no juicing, blending etc. Certainly no animal products, sprouts, algaes, seaweeds. No ferments.

A looser term in which l often use it = fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds. No grinding, but maybe some soaking of nuts/seeds or juicing, and can do some blending. Certainly no animal products. No ferments. Nuts and seeds used more limited.

N.H can be various things.

SueZ Wrote:

>
> This conspiracy stuff is as old as the hills.
> I've been hearing it since way before you were
> born and it's all over the place so you don't have
> to wait for tsm to find out about it, off topic,
> here.

Conspiracy eh?

jtprindl: i'll get back to you privately about this hopefully within the next few days. I'll try not to write about it here because l can easily get carried away. winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2014 05:16AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: April 02, 2014 05:36AM

> John Rose Wrote:
> -----
> > <<>>
> >
> > "After 20 years of NH, I will have to ask you
> to
> > explain and tell me exactly what are the
> > principles of NH? Do you mean TC's principles,
> or
> > Sheltons, Tilden, ANHS, Vetrano, Bidwell, etc.,
> ??
> > Check out the history. NH and NH
> professionals
> > have never had a consensus opinion on this.
> > That’s why there are so many "splits". And
> have
> > been many differences from day one. Just
> follow
> > the posts and the lists today! smiling smiley Remember
> the
> > days of raw cheese, and raw milk for all? Or
> how
> > about the days of 4oz of nuts each and every
> day
> > for all." -Jeff N.
>
> Yes, N.H can be various things, and when l use the
> term l often use it loosely and not in it's
> strictest sense.

When l do the comparisons l will define the various N.H diets. I will be fair....might do several N.H style diets to compare.

>
> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
>
> >
> > This conspiracy stuff is as old as the
> hills.
> > I've been hearing it since way before you were
> > born and it's all over the place so you don't
> have
> > to wait for tsm to find out about it, off
> topic,
> > here.
>
>
> Conspiracy eh?
>
>
> jtprindl: i'll get back to you privately about
> this hopefully within the next few days. I'll try
> not to write about it here because l can easily
> get carried away. winking smiley

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables