Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

thanks
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: May 07, 2014 07:03PM

thanks for all the info here gotten thus far
very helpful
alright everyone
have a beautiful spring
listen to the sound of the birds
when they sing ( cuz they do sing.. you know.. if you can hear them)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: thanks
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: May 08, 2014 02:29AM

Thank you for bringing your love and your light to this forum.

Date: May 08, 2014 03:12AM

The sounds of the birds bring complete delight to my consciousness, but the universal sound vibrations bring the most delight and upliftment of anything possible in the universe.

Our world can be made wonderful if we wish it too. We can all be wonderful because we are, but most don't know they are wonderful, yet, but l know they are, and hopefully they will very soon too.

Blessings my brothers and sisters.

The Sproutarian.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: May 08, 2014 03:24AM

Prana Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank you for bringing your love and your light to
> this forum.

And may the light shine brighter than 10,000 suns like the beings in the original universe before the big bang.

And may we all grow 10 foot tall and get our thrills with the invisible fire writing, and may we join in song and chorus with trillions of other beings in perfect telepathic harmonic resonance.

Have the body shining brighter than 10,000 suns my brothers and sisters, and have the pineal gland shine brighter than 1,000,000,000 suns. Radiate the light for one and all my dear brothers and sisters, for it is our light to seize, for we are the light.

Stand tall my brothers and sisters, for we are worthy of experiences beyond our wildest and most delightful dreams.

Be well my brothers and sisters. Shine as a light, and seize the greatness that we are, for it is.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: ramanan ()
Date: May 08, 2014 03:38AM

Dear TSM, Do you concentrate/focus very well on sound/light for all 2 hrs of your practice without no thoughts, How did you manage to get such concentration? Is it because of your diet or by birth were you an intelligent and focused individual?.
You are able to describe very well on certain aspects of meditation like Great Philosopher Osho, Keep it up.Any plan to publish book on meditation?

Date: May 08, 2014 04:35AM

And people often say "but you don't know me, you have never met me". But l can sometimes say "but l do know you, but do you know you"?

We have forgotten we are all connected. We can read personalities online telepathically and read their minds, but we still think we don't know each other.

btw...l might be able to read people from good to exceptionally well online, but l can't read everyone's mind because l have no interest in doing so, + l respect people's private thoughts. But if the environment is hostile l can enter that person like l am them.,...and it's like l become them, but l certainly don't enjoy the experience, nor wish to do it ever, but it seems to automatically happen.

Yes, we are all connected.

Date: May 08, 2014 04:57AM

ramanan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> or by
> birth were you an intelligent and focused
> individual?.

I'll tell you something interesting. Kulvinskas was born a dummy, and l was born a dummy. We both have many things in common and we both sat an I.Q like test. And you know something amazing....we both did the I.Q test without thinking....we had faith in the cosmos and just write down all the answers in record time. We did the test faster than it had ever been done and we both scored the highest score.

So if we are born dumb like me and Vik, and we can eat raw sprouted food and get the spiritual thing happening....WOW, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!

We can do alot, so why don't we? We don't believe it so we won't do it, for we have monkey minds.

Take control of your monkey mind my dear brothers and sisters, for that is your enslavement.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: May 08, 2014 08:11PM

sproutman

<<Take control of your monkey mind my dear brothers and sisters, for that is your enslavement.>>

yeah you either take control of it
or it takes control of you

you will be HIGHLY entertained either way

the bit u wrote about the 10 billion or so suns

yep

thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables