Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Tamil Videos
Date: May 29, 2014 03:15PM

Hi everbody;

hope you are well...

I have loads of videos that aim to provide information and inspiation on detoxification. On my youtube channel i have videos in tow languages; English and Tamil ( Language from Sri Lanaka & India ); if you know anyone that might benefit from me sharing my experience please share these videos with them.

I don't have any adverts on my youtube or nothing is sold on my website; my aim is to get the information that will allow the whole world to take their health into their own hands.

hope some one will find this useful.

[www.youtube.com]

I also have tons of free information, recipes and downloads on my website;

[www.youarewhatyoueat.org.uk]

if you have any further questions; please mail me at : info@youarewhayoueat.org.uk

I'm also doing free skype and phone consulations right now; to request your free consultation visit [www.youarewhatyoueat.org.uk]

hope you all have a lovely day smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tamil Videos
Posted by: Raw4ever ()
Date: May 30, 2014 08:30AM

Thanks you.

I was able to look at some of the videos in Tamil. My wife is Sri Lankan. She was born in Kandy though I think she probably primarily understands Sinhalese even though her father was Tamil. I think she was educated in Sinhalese. She spent the last years of her education though in Pakistan and primarily speaks Urdu.

I also have a friend with whom I work who is Tamil from southern India. Sometimes he asks me about my raw food eating. I will show these to him.

If you know of raw food videos in Urdu or Punjabi, I would like to know of them. Everyone in the family knows of my crazy raw food ways and they are very interested in it. Of course they all speak English but they would be so much more interested in watching it in their native tongue.

Re: Tamil Videos
Posted by: ramanan ()
Date: June 03, 2014 03:38AM

Thanks YouAreWhatYouEat247, I am happy to see a Tamilian in this forum, I am a raw foodist for past 30 years and 53 years old, I will spread the message about your site/videos to friends.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables