Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Triterpene Crystals
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: June 13, 2014 11:41PM

Well my bottle came today and I just took 1/4 t. of it and stuff is defiantly happening. I can feel it moving around in me but don't feel like getting up and doing stuff yet. It did shift the sound in my right ear to a different location - which was weird. Then, after about 10 minutes I started getting itchy skin, which I almost never get, mainly in my hands and arms. And now it's making me sweat. I don't know what any of this means. Just reporting. Hope I'm not allergic.

It came in a package with the label...

"DO NOT IRRADIATE ORGANIC CONTENTS.
Federal Law, VOLUME 65, Section 205.105 (1) PROHIBITS "irradiation" of ORGANIC products Section 205.661 (g) (1) states that Civil Penalties of up to $10.000 per violation may apply"

Boy, that wasn't any fun to type but I thought maybe someone can make use of that info here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2014 11:42PM by SueZ.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Triterpene Crystals
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: June 14, 2014 12:07AM

I went through the bottle I bought pretty quick, I was even taking a tablespoon per day for a few days. Always took it in the morning on an empty stomach and it would be give a nice energy boost. I feel like only using the triterpenes definitely has its benefits but would be well-complemented by reishi powder or reishi spore oil.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 14, 2014 04:45AM

read up a little bit on this
its anti tumerous anti diabetic anti this and that
but for those with no severe health conditions
it boosts immunity

so is this the main reason you are using this?
you do to it to boost immunity?
hence, more energy?
any other compelling reasons?

curious
never heard of triterpene crystals from reishi mushrooms til this post
course i heard of mushrooms but not crystals etc.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: June 14, 2014 12:51PM

jtprindl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Always took it in the morning on an empty
> stomach and it would be give a nice energy boost.

OK I tried it this way. One thing that is clear is that it does not require much digestion and works on a more subtle energy level starting immediately - for me at least. It went straight to my problem areas. It unstuffed my nose and I could feel it in the joints of my hands doing something mainly. Once again, like last night when I took it, the areas where it had been "working" started itching and then I would sweat - mostly from the palms of my hands but also my arms and one shoulder. The sweat was not like normal sweating but more a micro sweating which I find hard to understand or describe. It kind of comes out of my palms in a diffuse puff of mist, or something, and then is gone. I'll try to get a better handle on figuring that out next time it happens. If it does.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables