Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Juice Fasting 30 Day Questions
Posted by: superfoods ()
Date: August 25, 2014 06:16PM

Hello John,

I really appreciate the advice you gave me earlier about how to help my whiplash pain.

I'm planning on a 30 day juice fast, a few questions for you.

Should I mainly stick with the gerson juicers or branch off and do more?

I like Dr Schulze but it seems like after I used his intestinal formula #1 my bowel doesn't work as well.

I'll be doing coffee enemas as I know those help me, what other sort of colon cleansing herbs do you suggest?

The vitalzym supplement has helped, but also has made the curve in my upper back worse, I think because now that the scar tissue has been eaten away the spine isn't held in place as much from that scar tissue. I'll need some massage to help to straighten it out.

Anyway, I'm trying this 30 day cleanse to try and get rid of my muscle spine problems!

Please give me further advice if you don't mind.

Thank you so much!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Juice Fasting 30 Day Questions
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: August 28, 2014 04:46AM

I used to take vitalzyme thinking it would get rid of the scar tissue I had with my first breast implants, it didnt work, a whole bottle plus ten day water fast. They are like 200$ a bottle. Never again will I buy that. I did try enzymes I bought at whole foods and I cant remember the name, but they gave me a feeling, when I took 6 at a time or so, that I can remember I felt better. And they were just 12 bucks or so. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FAST. This was back in the day alot of raw vegans were turned on to supplements. Not anymore really. Its fully raw now, alot of people. I do not take them anymore either.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2014 04:48AM by coconutcream.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables