Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

low fat better than low fat
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 07, 2014 03:48PM

[www.youtube.com]

I really can't understand how a nutrition researcher can be so clueless.

endlessly amazing.

[annals.org]

the above study -- we "asked them" to eat less than 30% fat for the low fat group.

Options: ReplyQuote
low carb better than low fat
Date: September 07, 2014 04:06PM

I meant low carb better than low fat.

Re: low carb better than low fat
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: September 07, 2014 07:48PM

she looks sick (smoker or drunk, cant tell) and weak. Her dark baggy eyes tell a lot. Wait 10 more years and she will be using images from her high school to publish books ja ja. another expert "rotten from the inside like Sally Fallon (nutritional expert). She this pic:

Sally fallon, health expert dietitian anti aging on the left. Can't you tell she eats lots of butter? Looks at those aging spots. Fat creates lots of aging damage (but isn't she the anti aging diet expert?).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2014 07:56PM by Panchito.

Re: low fat better than low fat
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: September 08, 2014 03:22PM

Ok I am watching the video posted. A brunette with 80's hair. Talking about low carb diet. OH GOD its 38 minutes. POsted last year in Jan 2013..why is this news. Her low carb diet..she invented it or something..olive oil canola oil. Saturated fats. Avocados nuts. Satisfying. Good fats she say...oy vey . Get to the point. NOw she is talking about protein. Like fish chicken..red meat...but do not overdo it, veggie proteins like cooked beans. Thats on her diet. This is her perspective on diet. So the interviewer brings up whole grains. She says its not digestible. And how packaging is wrong. She says that dietary fiber has some good qualities. Make you more regular. Build up good flora. Then counting carbs/fibers how to calculate your carb intake and you add this up. Sugars, etc etc. She is just going on and on about the sugar line. I am waiting to be inspired or even understand something. This lady is not a raw vegan. She just has opinions. Perspectives. Now they are talking about brown rice. Deep. Talking about the grocery store diet. If you stay at the outside perimeter you are ok she says. Meat fish and chicken lean proteins and produce, and dairy, low fat though!
Low carb..whole grains, high fiber..high protein..spaghetti in the morning is ok, black eyed peas..butter beans..so good, yeah they are both saying..beans beans and more beans. Soluble fiber she says.

She says if you eat soluble fiber you get low cholesterol. Sorry. I have had enough. Thanks.

Date: September 08, 2014 04:26PM

mado,

I only posted the video because of the study in the other link that just came out in all the online news sites claiming that low carb was better than low fat.

Shows how crazy the nutritional research is.

And she was the lead researcher for the study - that's the only reason i posted the video, so one could see who the researcher was.

Date: September 09, 2014 06:56AM

I just got the data from the study from the lead researcher.

the low fat group reduced fat from 35% to 29%.

so the study is a joke, really.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables