Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

FOOD BULLIES!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 10, 2014 10:10AM

[www.youtube.com]

Think before you post!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FOOD BULLIES!!!
Posted by: HH ()
Date: October 10, 2014 03:27PM

Because a guy who goes on a nutrition message board and screams his opinions about food at everyone while referring to them as "fools," etc. isn't a food bully at all, right?

It amazes that the policy of this forum is totally ignored in order to permit your screaming and name-calling. Give peace a chance.

Date: October 10, 2014 04:01PM

<<<referring to them as "fools,">>>

As I have pointed out before, all of us are FOOLS and all of us are IGNORANT and if you get offended by being called a FOOL or IGNORANT, then you’re way more Ignorant than you think.

Shelton was right once again when he quoted Trall, “Correction is always distasteful to the truant child” and this not only applies to What we Eat, but how we’ve been Brainwashed, which is why Shelton said, “Detoxification must be accompanied with De-Indoctrination.” When you are Brainwashed, you have been FOOLED, hence you are a FOOL. Please don’t forget that there is more than one definition for a word and it should be clear by now for anyone paying attention that I do NOT mean FOOL as in Chump, just like I do NOT mean IGNORANT as in Stupid.

Do I call people FOOLS and do I say that they’ve been Tricked and they’ve been FOOLED?

A better question would be - how many times have I said that we are all Tricked and Fooled and are FOOLS if we don’t WAKE UP!!!

Date: October 10, 2014 04:46PM

If you think I get offended by anything you say, you're deluding yourself. I simply wish that you would stop screaming at people and calling them names. It brings an unpeaceful, boorish presence to this forum. And yes, I do believe that in light of the forum policy your approach and people's dislike of it should be brought to the attention of the admin.

Your sudden claim that "all of us are FOOLS" is nothing more than back-tracking hogwash. I've seen you call people various accusatory names ["shill"] in this forum while never claiming to see yourself in the same light.

Like I said in another thread, all people have to do is read the posts to find the truth.

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> <<>>
>
> As I have pointed out before, all of us are FOOLS
> and all of us are IGNORANT and if you get offended
> by being called a FOOL or IGNORANT, then you’re
> way more Ignorant than you think.
>
> Shelton was right once again when he quoted Trall,
> “Correction is always distasteful to the truant
> child” and this not only applies to What we Eat,
> but how we’ve been Brainwashed, which is why
> Shelton said, “Detoxification must be
> accompanied with De-Indoctrination.” When you
> are Brainwashed, you have been FOOLED, hence you
> are a FOOL. Please don’t forget that there is
> more than one definition for a word and it should
> be clear by now for anyone paying attention that I
> do NOT mean FOOL as in Chump, just like I do NOT
> mean IGNORANT as in Stupid.
>
> Do I call people FOOLS and do I say that they’ve
> been Tricked and they’ve been FOOLED?
>
> A better question would be - how many times have I
> said that we are all Tricked and Fooled and are
> FOOLS if we don’t WAKE UP!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2014 04:46PM by HH.

Date: October 10, 2014 06:37PM

<<<If you think I get offended by anything you say, you're deluding yourself>>>

Not only am I NOT trying to offend you, but I actually feel sorry for you. It always hurts me when you get in these moods and I sincerely hope you're feeling better soon.

<<<I simply wish that you would stop screaming>>>

Since 93% of all Communication is NON-Verbal, I only use CAPS to emphasize certain words as if I was talking to you in person.

<<<Your sudden claim that "all of us are FOOLS" is nothing more than back-tracking hogwash.>>>

SUDDEN CLAIM!!!

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: If the Doors of Perception were Cleansed... new
Date: September 17, 2012 11:31PM

Indeed, I am deeply saddened to see so many people so easily FOOLED. All of us are FOOLS and all of us are IGNORANT and if you get offended by being called a FOOL or IGNORANT, then you’re way more Ignorant than you think.

Shelton was right once again when he quoted Trall, “Correction is always distasteful to the truant child” and this not only applies to What we Eat, but how we’ve been Brainwashed, which is why Shelton said, “Detoxification must be accompanied with De-Indoctrination.” When you are Brainwashed, you have been FOOLED, hence you are a FOOL. Please don’t forget that there is more than one definition for a word and it should be clear by now for anyone paying attention that I do NOT mean FOOL as in Chump, just like I do NOT mean IGNORANT as in Stupid.

Do I call people FOOLS and do I say that they’ve been Tricked and they’ve been FOOLED?

A better question would be - how many times have I said that we are all Tricked and Fooled and are FOOLS if we don’t WAKE UP!!!

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

By the way, I have no problem admitting that I've been FOOLED - why can't you admit it?

<<<I've seen you call people various accusatory names ["shill"] in this forum>>>

Yes, we've had this discussion before and I have identified several Internet Shills. At least this time, you didn't say that I call everyone an Internet Shill like you have in the past.

ERIC, why do you come here when you are in such a BAD MOOD?

Are you trying to get all of this NEGATIVE CRAP out you before your wife comes home and you dump on her instead?

Date: October 10, 2014 07:14PM

Oooh, the old turn the tables tactic punctuated with a bit of contemptuous and ineffectively manipulative pity. How old are you? 10? I'm pretty sure that everyone can see who's screaming about "FOOD BULLIES" and loudly referring to other people's reasonably stated opinions as "POPPY-@#$%&!"

I feel great by the way. Just look at the laser-like clarity I use to show you for what you are.

Now, can we please clear the stage and make way for the people that teach us about nutrition? I really cherish the things that people like SM, Panchito, jtprindl, MADO, etc. have to say. Let's not ruin that.

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> <<>>
>
> Not only am I NOT trying to offend you, but I
> actually feel sorry for you. It always hurts me
> when you get in these moods and I sincerely hope
> you're feeling better soon.
>
> <<>>
>
> Since 93% of all Communication is NON-Verbal, I
> only use CAPS to emphasize certain words as if I
> was talking to you in person.
>
> <<>>
>
> SUDDEN CLAIM!!!
>
> [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
> 15615#msg-215615
> Re: If the Doors of Perception were Cleansed...
> new
> Posted by: John Rose ()
> Date: September 17, 2012 11:31PM
>
> ...
> Indeed, I am deeply saddened to see so many people
> so easily FOOLED. All of us are FOOLS and all of
> us are IGNORANT and if you get offended by being
> called a FOOL or IGNORANT, then you’re way more
> Ignorant than you think.
>
> Shelton was right once again when he quoted Trall,
> “Correction is always distasteful to the truant
> child” and this not only applies to What we Eat,
> but how we’ve been Brainwashed, which is why
> Shelton said, “Detoxification must be
> accompanied with De-Indoctrination.” When you
> are Brainwashed, you have been FOOLED, hence you
> are a FOOL. Please don’t forget that there is
> more than one definition for a word and it should
> be clear by now for anyone paying attention that I
> do NOT mean FOOL as in Chump, just like I do NOT
> mean IGNORANT as in Stupid.
>
> Do I call people FOOLS and do I say that they’ve
> been Tricked and they’ve been FOOLED?
>
> A better question would be - how many times have I
> said that we are all Tricked and Fooled and are
> FOOLS if we don’t WAKE UP!!!
>
> ...
> [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
> 15615#msg-215615
>
> By the way, I have no problem admitting that I've
> been FOOLED - why can't you admit it?
>
> <<>>
>
> Yes, we've had this discussion before and I have
> identified several Internet Shills. At least this
> time, you didn't say that I call everyone an
> Internet Shill like you have in the past.
>
> ERIC, why do you come here when you are in such a
> BAD MOOD?
>
> Are you trying to get all of this NEGATIVE CRAP
> out you before your wife comes home and you dump
> on her instead?

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: October 10, 2014 08:03PM

I am watching the food bullies video, where she talks about bullies. SO PC. OMG. But they are not being punished out there.

She is talking about people and what they say about her weight, her boobs to her beliefs..and how people dont understand with her passion.

So she is talking about food bullies, everyday and she deals with them how? This way.

Someone who does not respect your food choices. They pressure intimidate you. They put up a front and like they are all knowledgable.
They struggle with their own struggle and it makes them feel better to bully.

Family settings, unsupportive families who do not understand. Her family freaked out

etc etc etc

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables